Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

Ghostie & Me

ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Ghostie & Me - Page 4 Empty Re: Ghostie & Me

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:38 pm

{{ Yeah, I guess.... But, I've just been so depressed today and yesterday(when it started) and whenever I read any of the things she writes I always end up feeling like crying until I convince myself it's directed towards someone else.... }}

"Yeah, sure." Markus replied, taking his wallet off his dresser, putting it in his pocket before leaving the room.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:44 pm

Well, don't let things others say get to you. Even though it hurts, you realize what they say, means nothing. And love finds its way. If it wasn't meant to be, then it just wasn't. Better it not work out, and you move on to find a better person, then for it to work, but poorly ))
    {Okay, hoe to play out Markus getting beaten up.. or something like that...}

When they walked out, Tobias decided to try something risky. Very risky. He walked beside Markus, before slipping a arm around his shoulder gently. Hoping he wasn't rejected.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:49 pm

{{ Yeah, I get that, I do, it's just that I just really need her as a friend too since everyone else I have literally all have boyfriends that they're with 24/7 and I'm just left alone. }}
    { Okey! Hmm, maybe Tobias should go get them food or something and leaves him alone a little bit? }

While they were walking out of the school grounds, Markus felt an arm slip around his shoulder. He almost pulled away, but he decided afterwards that he really didn't want to. So, instead he smiled up at the other boy.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:56 pm

(Well, tell her that. And if she keeps on being... you know, like this, then she isn't a true friend. Maybe making new friends? That's what I had to do. But making new friends, doesn't mean you leave old ones behind. But maybe befriending some new people could help you ^^ ))

"I was thinking about maybe getting some lunch together" He suggested "Seeing we slept past breakfast, and it's about noon" He sounded so casual about it. His arm resting over his shoulder, as if it belonged there. His way of secretively asking the boy on a legit lunch date. Sly, sly Tobias.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:59 pm

{{ Literally everyone at my school is awful and self absorbed. Like, if you're not one of the popular kids, then you're a nothing at my school. }}

Markus nodded, "Yeah, that'd be great." He grinned at the other boy, as they walke into the village nearby.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:09 pm

Well, make friends outside school. Find maybe a LGBT community or a GSA near you. Make your own. Join a sport, or some kind if activity. Find those who share similar interests. I'm sure you'll find someone as amazing as yourself ))

Tobias found himself smiling like a moron, as they walked into town. He looked around, trying to find a good place to eat "You see a place you wanna go, point it out"
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:16 pm

{{ All my other friends are out of state >.< }}

Markus nodded and looked around at the sma shops. A few of them looked super busy, and he didn't really want to go there. Then a few were really fancy and he didn't want to go there either. So, eventually, the passed a red an yellow awning, "Hey, what about this place?" It was a small little shop run by someone in the village. It had a bunch of random food, that always differed day to day.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:49 pm

Sad That sucks! ))

"Oh, yeah. Perfect" He smiled, his arm still around the boys shoulders. He began to turn twords the place, and walk to it, a happy and vibrant look on his face.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:26 pm

{{ Sorry! I forgot my username & password.... >.< }}

Markus smiled, walking into the shop with his friend. He looked around, it was nice, there were a few people there, so it was obviously decent at least. He walked over to a table and put his coat down, "I'm going to stop by the bathroom a second, can you order me a drink or something ?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:36 am

"Yeah. course" He smiled at the other boy, and took a seat.

Jake was in the bathroom, with two other boys. He was smoking a cigarette, sitting on the counter. His family owned the place, and he was just hanging out with his friends.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:46 am

Markus walked into the bathroom, turning the corner only to find Jake and a few of his cronies. He wasn't too sure whether he should ignore them or turn around. So, since he really had to go, he continued onwards, approaching a stall.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:04 am

"Oh lookie! It's one of the fags!" Jake said, jumping off the counter
    "Oh, it is. What should we do with him Jake?" The friend questioned. The three boys began to walk slowly twords Markus, in a threatening manor
    "I think we should have some... fun with him" A evil smile grew on his lips
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 am

Markus glanced at the boys and his eyes flashed with anger. Looks like he couldn't just ignore them after all. He knew he could take on at least one of the boys, but he wasn't too sure about taking three on all at once. He also really needed to pee still. So, thinking swiftly, he widened his stance, ready to defend himself from any attack. "Sounds like I'll be having more fun with you." He smirked and then spit to the side, trying to show them he wasn't afraid of them.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:50 pm

Jake felt himself smile, as the four boys began to come closer to Markus, in a circle, cracking their knuckles. Two of them quickly grabbed Markus's arms, while the other came up from behind, head locking him. Then Jake swung his fist to his stomach.
    Tobias sat there, and ordered them some drinks. He looked around, wondering what was taking so long.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:44 am

Markus felt himself get caught as his arms were held stiff so he couldn't move them. When Jake ended up punching him, Markus let out a grunt and his eyes filled with hate. He spat down at the floor then used his situation to his advantage, jumping up and kickin towards Jake, swinging from his holds. He was debating on whether or not he wanted to make a big crash so he could get back up, but he didn't know how he could.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:53 am

[color:black] Jake was kicked in the gut, an fell back with a grunt. Then as Markus broke free, the boys took this moment to jump on him, and began to swing fists and feet at him, trying to beat him senseless.

(Just get beaten up a bit (or lot) more, then Tobias will come in ^.^)
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:06 am

Markus barely saw the fists fly towards him, he more felt them as they struck him. He was hit on all sides, or so it felt like, and he barely had time to respond as he was being rapidly hit by his attackers. He cursed a few times at them while trying to strike back futily.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:13 am

Tobias began to get restless. Seriously, going pee did not take this long. He hoped nothing was wrong... Although to him the idea of something happening was preposterous, he still got up and began to walk to the bathroom.

Jake was hit in the nuts and cried in pain, but that only fueled him to kick harder. The other three got his to, but contined to hit him.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:27 am

Markus realized it was a mistake to hit back, as he was then hit with three times the force. He grunted as he felt the other boys' limbs attack him. But still, the fire hadn't completely died yet and he made a last attempt to save himself by slapping someone, he wasn't sure who actually, he was sorta blinded here in this tangle of people and this rush of adrenaline.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:11 am

"The fag slapped me!" One boy cried, as Tobias walked in. His mouth dropped when he saw the scene, but that was over in a split second. Rage burned through him like a wildfire, and he tackled one of them, furiously punching the boy in the face.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:23 pm

Markus barely noticed Tobias enter the room, as he was still in a bit of a rage. He glared at the other boy who he slapped and clenched his hands into fists, ready to punch back. He then let his anger channel into his arms and punched the boy square in the face, starting to weaken himself with the effort.

{{ We need more active people... }}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:59 pm

I just had that moment.... were I was waiting for you to reply, and then realized. I was the one who didn't reply o.o ))

The boy clutched his face, as he staggered back, tripping over Tobias who was pounding the guys face into the ground. Once he found the boy was hurt enough, Tobias got up, to see Jake. Who he jumped on, and yet again, proceeded to introduce his face to the bathroom floor.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:29 am

Markus smirked looking down at the other boys, he himself was breathing heavily as adrenaline still coursed through his veins. He glanced over at Tobias and nodded, grinning as he saw that they were winning.

{{ Sorry!! Same! Oh, hey, do you want to start a new rp for us also? I have some ideas if you're willing... ? }}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:47 am

Lol, sure ^^ If you wanna. I'm very hyper right now Very Happy
    lol
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:27 pm