Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

First Topic! {{ Rant }}

ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

First Topic! {{ Rant }} Empty First Topic! {{ Rant }}

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:04 am

Hey guys, not really sure where else to put this... But;

So, I found a ring in my bag that another girl gave to me, and I wore it. Cause, well it turns purple in the sun and it's really awesome. Then, I forgot that it was on, my mum noticed again, and commented 'oh I thought you were giving that back? Why are you wearing that with all your nice rings?' and it's just like, 'just stop.' and the fact that she keeps hinting that i'm a lesbian or whatever whenever she talks to me just really pisses me off. Then, i told her to stop and she's like, 'why are you making a big deal about this?' and it's like, well, you've been bothering me for months about this and I'm sick and tired of it, so stop it. And then after that she just acted all offended and didn't talk to me the rest of the night until I went up to bed when she 'apologized' to me by pretty much telling me I overracted and I was wrong to do so.... -.-
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

First Topic! {{ Rant }} Empty Re: First Topic! {{ Rant }}

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:08 pm

I'm sorry xc Ugh I hate when my mom overreacts with my friends being gay or such. Socitey is just ugly. Keep your head up princess, your crown is falling ^^
    Sorry, I bet that didn't make you feel better but I thought it would cheer you up just a little :3
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:31 pm

It's really just so dumb. It's like, if you say it's no big deal, then why are YOU making such a big deal about it? -.- parents...

Haha, it didn't really make me feel better, but it made me laugh a little :3
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:27 pm

Okay. Well I tried *salutes*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:26 am