Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:15 am

He saw the Talbot flinch, but hey. He didn't pull away. That was good enough for this boy. His pace slowed as they neared the school, and the fact blood was in his mouth and nose, he was having trouble breathing "We should see the nurse" He said, his speech a little muffled from all the blood. Man, they had gotten his face pretty well. He just hoped he could still do the play...
    Loki
    Loki

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:19 am

Talbot glanced at Tobias with an unreadable expression and somewhat shook his head. "I don't need to be looked at. You should though."
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:22 am

{{ *stalks Ghostie on other forums* Dude! Lightening! I know you! Well, sort of... You joined my mate thread awhile back! Very Happy }}
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:24 am

{A lot of people have been saying that. I feel kind of bad now because I assume I joined and never came back. :/ }
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:25 am

Tobias shook his head "No, I think we both need a quick check by from the nurse. Come on, she will just look at the punch on your jaw. And if your worried she might be like 'oh look, he is already hurt' It won't happen. We can just say they socked you pretty good" He insisted
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:26 am

{{ It's cool. Haha, I sort of abandoned that thread after we got this place running... }}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:27 am

ωιитεяβεяяγ wrote:{{ It's cool. Haha, I sort of abandoned that thread after we got this place running... }}
    Haha xD didn't we all cx ))
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:28 am

Talbot glanced over at him and raised one eyebrow, and a small flicker of panic passed through his eyes. "What do you mean by 'he is already hurt'?"

{Haha. The thread, or the forums entirely?}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:32 am

(Just the thread really)

"Oh, I'm no idiot Talbot. The way your mother acted, she abuses you. I've seen it before to. I know how you act, and how you behave, and you're not alright." He said, letting go of his hand "So, I'll just go in by myself then, if you really want. But I just want to make sure you are okay" He didn't meet his gaze, and began to walk to the school.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:34 am

Talbot narrowed his eyes and drew away from him, walking to his car. "I don't know why you try to 'help' me. I'm fine. I keep telling you this."
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:36 am

{{ Same, just the thread. I don't do many 'real' rp's there much anymore. Mainly just one-on-ones... And no cats. Sorry, but I've grown a bit past that by now...}}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:41 am

(Time to use that picture Very Happy )

"No you're not!" Tobias almost shouted "Those words are the opposite of the truth! Cries of help. I'm fine. No you're not. You're asking for help. It's all on big lie Talbot. I'm okay, I'm better, I swear. Go away. All a lie! They really mean I want to die, I'm getting worse, Stay to show me you care. It's a cry for help Talbot. But if you yourself can't even realize you want help, and that things need to change, than me caring is just wasted. Me trying just won't matter. Because sooner or later, one of us is gonna end up, dead in a ditch somewhere, and the other on the top of a building, about to jump" There. He had said it.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:46 am

Talbot spun around to glare at Tobias angrily. "You think you can come waltzing in all of a sudden and tell me how to live my life? You don't know me. You don't know anything. I. Am. Fine. That's the truth. And you know what? The only reason you even hang out with me is because I remind you of your dead boyfriend. I'm something completely different, and you better learn that soon. I don't need help." He turned around again and walked off quickly, trying to get away from him as quickly as he could.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:53 am

Tobias felt like he had gotten punched in the gut "I hang around you because you make me happy. You are like... this person that... I can just be me around, because.. well at least I think, you won't judge me or really hate me any more than you do,if I am just myself. And yes, you remind me of him. But it's so much more than that. You are like him, yes. But so different. You have a chance Talbot. A chance to be helped. You don't have to suffer alone. But, as I see. You want to. So I will allow you to" He said, wiping away tears. Odd. He was crying. He hadn't cried in about 2 years. Never. Not even when he got mugged, or beaten up, or even when he got hit by a car (long story). But he was now. Because this wonderful person, with so much potential was slipping right through his fingers, and he could do nothing about it. So he turned away to save himself further embarrassment, and began to walk away, hot tears flowing down his face.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:58 am

Talbot couldn't bring himself to turn around and look at him. He could just hear him crying without having to look, and he needed to get away now. "I can't be helped," he muttered once he had gotten away from Tobias and was now sitting in his car. He start the engine and backed out, pulling away and driving home without Tobias.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:09 am

He went into the school, and kids milled the halls. He got a few looks, his face still bloody. But he got to his locker, and shoved his things in his bag. He had stopped crying, and it was all replaced by anger. At himself. The worst possible kind. Tobias was so mad at himself right now. So unbelievably angry. Then, he slammed his locker, and saw Claire walk up
    "Who, whats wrong? Why are you bleeding. Wait.. your eyes. have you been crying?" She asked, baffled. She didn't think he would cry.
    "I'm okay Claire./ totally fine. My face is just bleeding. I'm going home" He growled, but his pounded his fists on his locker, leaning his fore head on it "Why do I keep screwing up Claire?" He asked pleadingly "Every time! Every time something I love comes into reach, something yanks it away violently. First dad, and then Jess(His little sister that died) then Stephan, now Talbot! It's all getting taken away!" He said, and clenched his fists. She laid a gentle hand on his arm
    "Tobias. It's okay. We can get though it. Life goes on. These are only those sad parts of the move, and then it all gets better!"
    "No! It doesn't Claire. It hasn't gotten better .Maybe for awhile, life seems normal, life goes on. But it never gets better. It all happens so fast, and I can't handle it anymore!"
    "No Tobias." She said, fear in her eyes " I know this talk. You are not getting back into this stage. You are not breaking down again! You've already done this Tobias! Ruined your life for almost a whole year! You can't do it again!" She pleaded
    But Tobias said nothing, as he backed up, shaking his head, then turned, and ran out the door.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:16 am

Talbot threw his bag on his bed and glanced around the room before walking over to it and collapsing on the floor. He sat there, leaning against his bed, head tilted back and staring at the ceiling. This is why you've never had friends, Talbot. You do this sort of stuff that pushes them away. Why? You wanna know why? Because of you. This is you're fault. Everything is your fault. As he sat there, thinking to himself about everything, he suddenly remembered the loose floorboard beside him. Forgotten for almost a year, he had had no need for it. But now, he carefully lifted it and grabbed a vial, looking down at it in his hand. He forgot about the drugs he had stashed there. When he quit, he forgot to get rid of them.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:26 am

Tobias walked home, trying to furiously wipe away the tears that just flew right out of his eyes, and down his face. He had cleaned off his face, but now his jacket was kinda bloody from wiping it all off. He walked, trying to think, but there intensity of crying blurred his mind. But of course, there was this little idea popped into his mind. You're knife in your back pocket. And he obliged to that voice. It was different than the usual one. The normal voice was the one saying not to do it. Telling him he was a better person than that, and he could get through it. But now, that voice long forgoton, he pulled out the long silver and cold knife. He violently ripped off those bandages that hid his already cut arms. He was sobbing violently, walking, as he forced that knife apon his flesh and ripped it violently. He also did it to deep. Deeper than intended. Blood spilled. So much blood. Tobias was now stumbling, not walking, as that crimson liquid rushed from the broken vein. And he collapsed. On the ground, a pool of blood soon forming around him. Oh, and he was conveniently outside Talbot's house cx
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:28 am

{Should Talbot start up on drugs again? Just for drama and such?}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:30 am

Whatever you wish. But, even f he does, someone should probably find the bleeding to death Tobias out in the road..... XD))
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:32 am

Talbot picked up a needle from the crevice in the floor and sighed. Do it. No one will care. {Insert Talbot taking dilaudid here because I am too lazy to describe.}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:34 am

Well.... not much to post when your character is slowly bleeding to dead in the road *Shrugs* He should probably be saved soon. Or he is gonna die xD And I would rather him not die cx
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:38 am

{Talbot comes back from his weird delirious drug state} With a sigh, he placed the vial back into floorboard and closed before disassembling the needle carefully. He needed to dispose of it, and the trash can outside was perfect for it. He went out front to where it was on the street, and when he got out he was shocked at what he found. "Tobias?" he questioned, panicking at the sight. He ran over to him and inspected his arm, dropping the needle on the ground in the process. He slowly began to shake him to see if he could get him conscious for just a second.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:43 am

For a slit second, his eyes opened. He saw Talbot, and gave a pathetic and weak smile. With last of his strenght, he raised his non bloody arm, and gently touched the boys cheek with his deathly pale skin. He looked rather terrible. The once sunkissed boy was a ghostly shade of white, and his dancing colorful eyes, dull and loosing it's spark of life. "I love you" he whispered, so soft it was almost unheard. Well, he truly thought he was about to die. Why not confess?
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:46 am

{Finally! -3- }

Talbot reached inside Tobias' pockets until he found his phone, and he quickly opened it, finding Claire's number. "You're not going to die," he told Tobias weakly, although he tried his best to keep his voice strong. He quickly hit the call button and wait for her to pick up. Please don't die! Oh god, this is all my fault!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:36 am