Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

The Virus~ Group rp!

Loki
    Loki

The Virus~ Group rp! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Virus~ Group rp!

Post by Loki Mon May 06, 2013 2:55 am

{Lol. X3 }

Tazio gratefully accepted the food, muttering a thanks under his breath before he devoured what had been given to him. He hadn't eaten in two days, and he had gone out to scavenge when the zombies came. After he finished most of it, he offered some of the peanuts to Cody. He didn't want to feel greedy.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 06, 2013 3:00 am

He waved his hand, and muttered a 'no thanks, not hungry'. LIES! He was actually rather hungry. But he still got to eat. And judging by the way he scarfed down the food, it looked like Tazio didn't eat. Cody tried his best to ration out his food, and still had enough for maybe a day or two of light eating. But he was getting low. He sat back down, resting his hands in his lap. He then kinda just seemed to look at the other man in front of him, as if to analyze him.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 06, 2013 3:05 am

Tazio shrugged and finished it off. He had offered. He leaned his head back and sighed, gazing around at where Cody lived. He decided he should leave tomorrow so he wouldn't bother Cody too much. "Don't worry," he told Cody politely. "I'll be leaving tomorrow. You don't seem like you want me around very much, so I'll leave you alone once I've rested a bit."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 06, 2013 3:15 am

"You can stay if you want" He said, maybe just a tad too quickly. Quickly recovering, he cleared his throat. "I mean, it's your choice. I don't mind. Actually I'd prefer you stay." He paused "Living alone in this f--ked up world isn't easy. So, maybe having someone watch my back would be helpful" He shrugged "Your choice though. Do what you please"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 06, 2013 3:19 am

Tazio let out a small chuckle closed his eyes as if he were about to fall asleep. "At least I won't have to look for a shelter. I'll go out later and scavenge for food. I think I might know where there is some fruit growing near here." He leaned over and grabbed the bag he was carrying, rummaging through it before he found a canteen of water. He took a long gulp from it before offering some to Cody.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 06, 2013 3:29 am

A small sigh of relief came from his lips. He wasn't going to b alone anymore. It felt nice. "Yeah. There Are a few cars I have been meaning to raid, as they look to have some supplies in them. But we shouldn't go out till morning. It's beginning to get dark" He said, gratefully accepting the canteen, taking a small drink, before handing it back.

Last edited by Fåbûløūš on Tue May 07, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 06, 2013 3:37 am

{I'm fine with whatever. X3 I don't know what to do though. Do they just look at each other and then start making out?}

Tazio took the canteen back and shoved it in his bag. He glanced around before his eyes locked on Cody, and he simply stared at him.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 06, 2013 3:45 am

LOL! why not?
    --
    Cody locked eyes with the other man, and made a choice then and there. Seeing as he was probably going to die soon anyways, he thought this wasn't to bad. At worse Tazio would stab him. There. The deeds done. At best, he may actually get a nice snog in (;. He practically pounced on his, and pressed his lips onto the smaller boys' own.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 06, 2013 3:50 am

Tazio let out a small noise of surprise as Cody practically sprang at him, and his first instinct was to grab his knife. However, as he was about the stab the other, he became even more surprised when Cody kissed him instead of murdering him. He let the knife drop to the floor, and he sat in shock for a few seconds before he finally accepted it and kissed back. He knew he would die soon. Why not do something crazy beforehand?
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:11 am

{Would you like to skip to the next day when everything is awkward?}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:50 pm

Cody stirred in the bed, light flooding through the windows, the curtains drawn. Hi eyes fluttered open, and he soon saw the other man next to him. Their bodies were tangled together, skin touching from under the thin white sheets. His eyes went wide, in realization as to what they had really done. But he made no effort to move, their bodies still pressed close.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:25 pm

Tazio slowly blinked his eyes open, gazing around the room groggily as he tried to remember what had happened the night before. He turned so he was lying on his back and sat up slowly, gazing around. When he looked over to his left, he noticed Cody and groaned. "God damn it..."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:21 am

Despite all the bad things that ran through his head, the guilt, the anger, the shame. But despite all that, a small smirk formed on his lips. Oh, well s**t happens, right? But he did feel like a formal apology was in order. He slowly shifted, so he was sitting up, slightly turned to face Tazio. "Hey so... about last night..." He began, clearing his throat "I'm sorry for coming onto you and well... everything. I understand if you want to go..." He looked away "But... You can stay... if you want you know"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Tazio turned away from his and sat on the edge of the bed, pulling on his clothes quickly. "It's fine," he mumbled quietly. When he was fully dressed, he stood and made his way to the door to look for his knife. "I should probably get going anyway." He walked out into the main room and grabbed it off of the  floor, wiping it off on his shirt.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:18 am

-Awkward Silence-
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:52 am

( Meow. )
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:45 pm

Name:Dean Winchester (I'm too lazy to change his name and we all know I'll end up calling him Dean all the time anyways)
    Age(18-40):26
    Sexual orientation:bisexual (though he'd never tell anyone that)
    Appearance(picture optional):The Virus~ Group rp! - Page 2 Tumblr_mr8ms2jj4d1r7t4ijo1_500
    The Virus~ Group rp! - Page 2 Tumblr_mltsphtNBD1qhbjb4o1_500
    The Virus~ Group rp! - Page 2 Tumblr_md8qscQoTy1r2aobgo1_500
    Dean is a strong-statured man with broad shoulders. Every bit of his exterior reflects his masculine and tough interior. He has lean, built muscles. He's thin and fairly tall, standing six feet three inches. Of course, no one would ever believe he's that tall because he's bowlegged. His angular jawline is usually covered in stubble because shaving isn't of precedence. His lips seem to be perpetually chapped. Unrealistically green eyes stare out from a curtain of thick lashes. There is a smatter of hardly-there freckles on the bridge of his nose. His bronze hair is usually here, there, and everywhere. His hands are calloused and worn, and he always wears a silver band on his right ring finger and a necklace that his brother gave him for Christmas. He has a worn out leather jacket that accompanies him wherever he goes.
    Personality:Twenty-six years of hard work looks good on Dean. His hands were worn down rough, reading out a story of his life with the main recurring feature being work. Grease under the edges of his short fingernails indicate all of the time he spent in the mechanic shop that was his first job. It may surprise people that he also works at a bar -- that his rough hands could be deft enough to mix drinks with finesse. It may not be a fancy bar, but he has to look pretty while mixing drinks for customers. All this work wasn't just to get loads of money. Two to three jobs at a time was a constant thing since Dean turned sixteen. Before that, he was working at a family friend's mechanic shop. The reason for all this work was so he could pay the bills and save for his brother's college. He had to pay bills at such a young age because his mother died when he was eight, and, a few years after, his dad turned to drinking to cope after all the other coping mechanisms didn't work.
    His brother died at the beginning of the outbreak, and Dean constantly blames himself for the death. For this reason, he is extremely hard on himself and everything he does. He has a save the world complex. Everyone used to tell him that it was impossible to save everyone, but he intends to do just that. He may care too much for his own good. He doesn't allow people close, and he uses sarcasm and joking to keep people at an arm's length. Fiercely protective and tactically smart, Dean is someone anyone in their right mind would want to be with during a zombie apocalypse.
    Skill set(things they are good at):Gun handling skills, hand to hand combat
    Weapon/s:A wide array of guns and a few knives that he's collected since the start of the apocalypse.
    History:Up until six months after his brother's birth, Dean Winchester had a normal life. His mom made him lunches and his dad taught him how to play baseball. Then his house caught fire and his mother died. Dean managed to carry out his baby brother, and they and their father survived. After that, their dad couldn't bring himself to stay in Kansas. He got a job as a traveling salesman, and for ten years, Dean and Sam went here and there, living out of roadside motel rooms. Sam was considered Dean's charge from that point on. On Dean's eighteenth birthday, he came back to the hotel to his near-dead father. The man was diagnosed as an alcoholic. Lucky for Dean, they had enough money to send him to rehab. Dean settled down in his hometown, taking on jobs and sending his brother to a fancy private school. He worked hard to keep his dad sober and his brother in school. Of course, he wasn't so successful when it came to his father and he was in and out of rehab, but Sammy managed to stay in school. Then, Dean was late to pick up Sammy from school one day, and the younger Winchester brother was attacked by one of the "zombies". Since then, Dean burned with a fire of vengeance.
    Other:He is always on the move, usually hiding out in roadside motels and taking what he needs. He travels alone for the most part, but isn't opposed to having some help from time to time.

Name:Victor Austin
    Age(18-40):38
    Sexual orientation:Pansexual
    Appearance(picture optional):The Virus~ Group rp! - Page 2 Post-8596-0-51052500-1366666291_thumb
    The Virus~ Group rp! - Page 2 Robert+Downey+Jr+Robert+PNG
    The Virus~ Group rp! - Page 2 A77b3d92be203d8a9c7d4955c5b6b67e
    Vic has a rugged, unkempt sort of look about him, what with his scraggly three day beard and his messy black hair. Of course, he doesn't care what anyone thinks when they look at him. He happens to know that he's strikingly handsome. He has sharp features, a narrow nose and angular jaw. His deep brown eyes are always shining with a mischievous expression. It's rare to find him with any expression other than a smirk. He's a lot less worn down than Dean, having lived a much easier life than his partner in crime. The past year has aged him a bit, giving him an older appearance. He still has his muscular and tall build, and has no trouble keeping up with the younger members of his "team."
    Personality:He's a complete spaz, always making jokes and cracking a grin at inappropriate times. Maybe that's why he gets on so well with Dean. He looks on the bright side of everything. He's almost too happy. Of course, it's all a front. He's slowly giving up and he's growing exhausted. He lacks the temper that flares up in Dean when he gets to his wits end. Instead, Vic separates himself from the group and goes off on his own for a few days. When he comes back he's always a literal ray of sunshine. He is overly arrogant, but he has a hint of anxiety. It's easy to notice when he's around a lot of people. That's why he tends to stick with a small group of people. He craves human attention, and he can't manage on his own for long. In a way, he's like a giant kid.
    Skill set(things they are good at):He's clever and good at thinking on his toes. He's tough and able to endure a lot of physical pain.
    Weapon/s:A pair of small handguns
    History:He grew up with absent parents, but they were rich. He had plenty of staff to spend his time with. Once he turned eighteen, he moved to Europe and studied abroad for four years. When he returned home because of his father's death, he learned that he was left with his the family fortune. He always worked with charity, and he happened to be working with a group that was against the usage of the AIDS cure. He swore that it would end badly.
    Other:His father built an underground safe house under the family estate. It has enough food and water to provide for fifteen people for five years. It was enough to accommodate for everyone who worked and lived in the house. It is locked, and he and Dean have agreed to go there and take anyone they can if things go bad.

Name:Caine Perry
    Age(18-40):29
    Sexual orientation:unidentified
    Appearance(picture optional):The Virus~ Group rp! - Page 2 Jude-law-30
    The Virus~ Group rp! - Page 2 4d09296650044ffd8ffa5f199b201760_182563297
    The Virus~ Group rp! - Page 2 Tumblr_ll4uzppkNp1qfosrlo1_500_large
    Much like the other men he travels with, Caine is a lean muscled man. He has that similar sort of wild look with the stubble and rough skin. His Hair is much lighter, nearly blond, but it is always a mess. He has bright eyes that dance with knowledge. He has less prominent features, a more round jaw and a less narrow face. His nose is narrow. He is almost always the most impractical clothing and is only now being coaxed into a more appropriate wardrobe, compliments of Dean.
    Personality:You've never met someone as twisted and unempathetic as Caine Perry. He's one of those people who make others shudder by the simple fact that he doesn't value human life as he should. He views the whole of it as a big game, and each person is a player. Some happen to be more skilled at the game than others, and sometimes people lose prematurely. It's just his luck that he happens to be wonderful at maneuvering through the game that is life. The main problem is that he gets too bored with the daily humdrum of life going on the same every single day. Little tweaks in his daily life don't much help him feel any sort of excitement. It takes something big to make him emote.
    He speaks only when he finds it necessary to speak, and he's very good at being alone. Even if you're around, he's likely to ignore you or say something that makes you feel stupid. But he does expect that, if he asks for something, you will help him. He doesn't pay attention to what's going on around him when he is doing his work, and it can tend to drive some people up the wall.
    When he needs to think he plays music or writes or takes pictures. He isn't the greatest photographer; he's very good at piano and writing, though. It helps his mind work faster than if he just sat there thinking. Another way that he helps the cogs spin, is talking aloud to himself. Usually it's nonsensical rambling, but sometimes people can make a little bit out of it.
    He's clever, someone who can think on his toes. His intelligence is very obvious as he doesn't much try to hide it. People's opinions on his arrogance don't much matter to him because he knows that he's smart. He doesn't make friends easily because he doesn't listen to what they say and he's better at working alone. He's too proud for his own good.
    It doesn't take him much to figure out the facts of someone -- where they've been, what they do often, if thy have kids, and plenty of more things depending upon the person. He uses little things like their clothes or the way they hold their phone. Even the smallest action can key him into who they are.
    Skill set(things they are good at):Making the plans. Anything requiring technology.
    Weapon/s:A police issued pistol and a large knife.
    History:He doesn't much speak about his past, but it's easy to collect that he doesn't have much to do with his family anymore. He was born in London, and moved to America when he was twenty. He seems to have had a troubled past, but no one really knows.
    Other:He originally traveled with Vic because he and the older man knew each other. Now he travels with them because he's smart enough to know he won't manage on his own.

I almost kept going and making more characters, but I stopped myself. c:
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:12 pm

Dean was awake, and he had been since four o'clock. He hadn't showered yet because he was waiting for Vic or Caine to stir from their rest, but he fully intended to. They had finally found a place that actually had running water, albeit pathetic water pressure. He couldn't even remember the last time he'd been able to shower. His tanned skin was coated with a thick layer of sweat, dirt, and blood. Before the apocalypse began, Dean would never have managed to sleep while he was as dirty as he was. Times had changed, though.
    Caine stirred at seven, the same time he always woke up. His eyes locked with Dean's for a fleeting moment, just long enough to tell the mechanic that he could do whatever he needed to do. Caine and Vic were the only people that Dean got remotely close to trusting. Even with them, he was still wary of everything that seemed even a bit suspicious.
    The water ran over his skin, washing away the grime that clung to Dean's skin. He used his pocket knife to shave the stubble that had grown on his face. It was an uneven sort of shave, but he wasn't too concerned with his appearance. He also trimmed his hair as well as he could. Once he was done, he pulled on a white, cotton shirt and a pair of worn out jeans with runs all over the denim. He tied up his heavy-duty boots, and gave himself one last glance in the mirror. He looked okay.
    Caine followed in suit, showering. He came back into the main part of the room in a pair of dark jeans. Dean tossed him a button-down from his own bag. The man pulled on the shirt and put on his combat boots. He still felt uncomfortable in the casual wear, but Vic and Dean insisted that he dressed more practically.
    By the time he was done dressing, Vic had stumbled into the bathroom. He came out dressed casual as ever, a cigar hanging between his lips. They were his guilty pleasure, like Johnny Walker Blue for Dean, and cigarettes for Caine. He was smiling behind the cigar, like always, as he lit it up. "So, what's the plan for today, boys?" He asked while stuffing his handgun into the back of his jeans and pulling his shirt over it. It was a concealment trick that Dean taught him. It kept your gun safe and close enough for a speedy draw.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:54 am

I would roleplay with you, but I only have one character and I'm on my phone so its s pain to create another one. Sorry. ;-;
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:44 am

No problem, man. I know how that is c:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:43 am