Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

Prince Charming's Prince Charming

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Prince Charming's Prince Charming - Page 4 Empty Re: Prince Charming's Prince Charming

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:43 am

Awww ^^ Thanks (: With fathers day and all I've just.... been feeling that way, ya know? And Kellin sang it yesterday.... on fathers day... I almost stared crying. My dad was never there for me emotionally and whatnot. I hate him. But... 'miss' him all at the same time and wish he was a better dad.
    Lol, sorry for mini rant
    Oh, I love you too :3
    It's my favorite song too <3 I've been listening to it all day today
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Prince Charming's Prince Charming - Page 4 Empty Re: Prince Charming's Prince Charming

Post by Forbidden Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:57 am

Sure thing. 

Just as Henry's lips fell apart in the start of a sentence, there was the blinding flash of a camera. Then another. Like before, the young man's heart sped up. This time, however, it wasn't a pleasant feeling. It was a bad sort of nervousness. It was the kind that made the back of his neck clammy and sent uncomfortable shivers through his bones. It wasn't that bad yet. He was used to being in the public eye, but he was sure it was much more ridiculous for Alan. Henry had body guards, a sort of secret service, to keep him safe. It was like a security blanket, and it definitely helped with his nerves. The worst part was, where one reporter went, many more were sure to follow.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:00 am

My dad left. He cheated on my mom, and then he kicked us out. When Kellin sang it, I had a breakdown. I literally had to have someone else record it for me. I mean, that song is one of the reasons I didn't kill myself after my dad made us leave. I wanted to tell Kellin, or thank him, but I couldn't bring myself to. 
    I owe him my life. 
    I owe that whole band my life.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:17 am

Oh, I'm sorry hun ): My parents are still together... but they are very.... distant. They fight more often than not, and my dad is rather... erm... abusive? More emotionally than physically though. He enjoys putting me down, making fun of me, and punishing me in any way possible. He also enjoys throwing things at me, slapping me, and hitting me with his belt :I But all these bands have given me hope. BVB, SWS, ADTR, MCR, BOTDF, Suicide Silence, PTV and so many more have shown me to say f**k you, I'm me and I'm perfect. I love myself now, and I don't regret my scars or any of my new cuts. But sometimes...... death seems like a pretty damn good thing. Like at 3 in the morning.... when your mind starts to buzz, and all you can think about is everything bad in life and how much you hate yourself and whoa.... calm down there me.... I'm getting real emo right now xD 
    --
    Alan couldn't help but cringe softly as the bright flash of light lit up the area around them. He bit back a sigh of anger and the urge to flip them off in order to keep his cool around Henry. "Try and ignore them" He found himself grumble. He was very much used to the paparazzi and them invading his life. Everywhere he turned it was another camera, another fan. And he was rather fine with it, to be honest. He liked it at times, being able to say hi to his fans and talk to the reporters. But times like this bugged him. Was it really too much to ask for? A quite time, a nice little date with Henry? Without those damn cameras in their faces? Apparently.  
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:30 am

Henry nodded stiffly. At first he was managing well, glazed over eyes watching the fire distantly. Then, more people showed up. People were suddenly everywhere, and it didn't do Henry any good. His breathing picked up speed, raised to an audible noise. His hands were constantly running through his hair or fixing his shirt. Finally, in an attempt to seem natural, his hand reached for the water glass in from of him. This motion turned out to be his biggest mistake. His hand trembled, ice clinking against the side of the glass. As more people showed and cameras continued flashing, the tremble turned into a tremor. In a split second, the cup slipped from Henry's hand and hit the ground, shattering immediately. The sound produced a jump from the prince. Eyes wide, he continued to shake, though the violence that it once possessed was seemingly fading. 

I'm still struggling with myself.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:48 am

Seeing the prince begin to slowly freak out sent a wave of anger through him. Rage flooded his veins, surging through his body as his throat tightened up and his fists were clenched. He was furious at the reporters and how they were making Henry feel and react this way. He watched the other man begin to tremble, and his heart sunk to his feet. Seeing Henry like this.... it was the worst feeling ever. Alan felt like it was somehow his fault, although he knew it wasn't. And he felt the urge to help him; to do whatever he could to help Henry, unable to stand seeing him in pain. The violent shaking, the sheer terror and panic in his eyes, his inability to really move. It was to much to bear. Alan was on his feet before he even realized it. His body was far more relaxed and accepting than he though it could be, and his fingers gently touched Henry without thinking. It was all instinct now. "Here, come on. Let's go to the back" He said in a whisper, words kind, sweet, warm and reassuring. He let one arm gently hold Henry, giving him a spot to lean on if he wanted; a strong support system. His grip was firm but gentle, showing Henry that he wasn't going to leave him.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:58 am

Henry moved like a ghost, not really all there. He mumbled something about needing to clean up the broken glass, and it was in a frantic sort of voice, like he was afraid he would get in trouble if he didn't do something quick. His eyes were swimming in all sorts of emotions that couldn't be deciphered. He just followed Alan, leaning into his touch without really meaning to. If he were in his right mind, he'd be utterly embarrassed. The whole thing was brought on by his lack of real social contact. His parents thought they were doing good by sheltering him, but they'd set him up for these sort of anxiety attacks that usually ended with him breaking down into a terrible mess.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:11 am

Alan soon led him to the back, making sure to close and lock the door, deadbolt and all. The room they stood in was a very small storage room, only holding a few boxes and very little room to stand. But Alan found a way to squeeze in with him, their bodies rather close. He turned so they were facing each other, and his hands gently touched the other man's chin, and he slowly and carefully tilted it upward, so their eyes met. Then his fingers gently found their way to his jawline, ever so softly stroking the prince's jawline and neck in a soothing manor "Hey, are you okay?" His voice was soft, low, and very sincere. His eyes  held immense worry and passion, and a clear desire to comfort him. "We can stay here as long as you want. We can leave if you would like that. We could always go back to my house. Or I could take you home. I just want you to feel comfortable" His words were solid and strong, showing he was very confident in his words. He only wanted to make Henry feel safe.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:29 am

The whole thing was so... Overwhelming. Henry kind of let his knees give out, so it ended with the prince leaning up against Alan's chest, trying desperately to match the rhythm of their heartbeats. It was difficult for him, and he was still shaking against the other man by the time his labored breathing began to slow. It just sounded ragged, sort of like the air was being pressed out of his lungs by someone. 
    "Oh god..." He trailed off. "That was embarrassing. As you can see, I'm great with first impressions," he said, trying to turn the whole situation into a joke. He even let out a breathy little chuckle. "I have somewhere to take you. It's quiet, and the reporters are hardly likely to follow us. I just need a few more minutes to pull myself together." He was surprised at the level way he held his tone considering the extreme embarrassment that coursed through his veins.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:27 am

When Henry's knees gave out, Alan was quick to catch him, his arms wrapping around him, supporting the other man. He gently held him up, his grip firm and strong. Holding Henry there, despite the situation, felt so natural. Their bodies gently touching, the other man's torso pressed against him, head gently resting on his own chest, his arms supporting him, their scents intermingling together. It was like... a split second of bliss that Alan let take over, closing his eyes. But he was snapped into reality once he spoke, and Alan found his chin gently rest on the man's soft hair. "Don't worry" He reassured him "Take your time. I just want you to be comfortable" His words gentle, washing over both of them, helping lower the stress in the atmosphere. He just enjoyed holding the prince in the small room, their bodies pressed together, and he didn't want it to end.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:38 am

After after a few moments of timing his inhales and exhales, Henry managed to upright himself, with a little bit of effort. Hands were quickly fixing his usually perfectly coiffed, bronze locks. It didn't take much to put them back in place and rearrange his clothes so they hung more comfortably on his body. With a half-nervous smile, he grabbed Alan's wrist and pulled him outside. It was a clumsy and quiet exit out the restaurants back door. When the frigid fall air hit Henry's skin, he just started running down the little back road, dragging Alan behind him. He made it to a main road after a few minutes. He was short of breath, and his porcelain cheeks were stained red from where the cold breeze had pricked at him. He hailed a taxi the way he'd seen it done in movies.
    "Ove never done that before," he beamed proudly at himself as a car pulled up to the curb.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:41 am

Okay, so I had this plot idea. So what if, later on in the story they decide to start dating. They do it privately, not wanting to really tell the public yet, and things are going well. Something along the lines of wither Henry telling his parents, or the media finding out happens, but either way, the King and Queen catch wind of it all. And when they find out, they aren't okay with it. Not only about the fact that Alan is well... a guy, but also for his reputation and him being American. Maybe they just don't like how he isn't 'royal'  and like, how he's done some stupid things, whatever. But they tell Henry that it's either Alan, or the throne (Or something like that) And he tells Alan he plans to like, give the throne to his sister, so they can be together But Alan is like 'no' And breaks up with him, telling him he has to be the next king, blahblahblah, and they try to go their separate ways. Each go into denial, both finding their way to cope. I think I want Alan to become an adrenaline junkie or something along that lines, doing stupid tricks, clubbing way to much, doing drugs. IDK. And Henry does something you think would fit his character. Then it could go either one of two ways. 1) Eventually one of them (You decide who) get's into a horrible accident of some sort, and ends up in a coma or something, and isn't expected to live. So the other freaks out, rushes to the hospital, and like has a breakdown. And says he still loves him etc. And ether way, the king and queen see it (cause if it's Alan, Henry goes to see him, and the king and queen follow him to drag him away. Or if it's Henry who got hurt, they go to visit him) And they're all like 'you do love him' blah blah blah Idk xD An then by some miracle the one in the coma wakes up?  Orrr 2) There is this big dancey thing, and Alan is invited, because Henry still wanted him to come. And he shows up, and Henry convinces him to dance, and the King and Queen see this, and are outraged, kick out Alan. But Alan can't ignore his feelings, so they start meeting in secret and then.... things can happen? Maybe Henry his force into engagement with some chick? I don't know. You can pick ^^ I just had ideas floating in my mind.
    OH! Or maybe the whole one of them getting into an accident thing could happen after they start meeting in secret. Oh. That could be interesting xD
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:42 am

*has to go take a shower*
    *will be back in like... 20ish minutes*
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:43 am

Talk to you when you get backkkk
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:12 am

*is back* 
    Sorry, took a little longer than expected. Mother wanted to talk after I got out of the shower *groans*
    //runs off the reply to rp's//
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:17 am

No worries Hun c:
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:19 am

Sooo..... your thoughts on plot ideas? Good? Bad? Ehhh? Lol Razz If you don't like it, that's fine. My mind was just jumbled with ideas
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:29 am

So I like the first one, but I'll add my piece.

So I think that people can know that they're friends, and Alan helps Henry get over his anxiety and live like a real person and stuff. His parents don't want them together because they think that Alan is going to make Henry give up the throne and stuff. So then they five him the ultimatum. He completely plans on staying with Alan blahblaahblah. Then whilst Alan is being some reckless little crapper, Henry is falling back into his old ways. Henry tries to contact him all the time but Alan ignores (the feels...) so Henry just goes all depressed and starts thinking about suicide. He starts being reckless in his own ways, and ends up getting into a bar fight which would be where the accident happens. Then Alan comes to the hospital, but they still have to fight for their relationship and stuff because his parents want him to marry and have the next generation or whatever?
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:32 am

After after a few moments of timing his inhales and exhales, Henry managed to upright himself, with a little bit of effort. Hands were quickly fixing his usually perfectly coiffed, bronze locks. It didn't take much to put them back in place and rearrange his clothes so they hung more comfortably on his body. With a half-nervous smile, he grabbed Alan's wrist and pulled him outside. It was a clumsy and quiet exit out the restaurants back door. When the frigid fall air hit Henry's skin, he just started running down the little back road, dragging Alan behind him. He made it to a main road after a few minutes. He was short of breath, and his porcelain cheeks were stained red from where the cold breeze had pricked at him. He hailed a taxi the way he'd seen it done in movies. "I've never done that before," he beamed proudly at himself as a car pulled up to the curb.

Oh! Yeah ^^ I love your idea :3
    --
    Alan couldn't help but smile as Henry regained his composure. He was very glad the other man was well now, not liking how nervous and anxious he was. He especially didn't like seeing him so.... frantic. It was almost sickening. He admired Henry, eyes scanning over him, analyzing his perfect skin, how he dressed, the way his hair was parted, his eyes and how they sparkled, even the way he smelled. He found that every little thing about him was just perfect, and once more, found himself grinning. As his wrist was grabbed, his body jerked forward, but he managed to follow the eager man. Once the cold air hit his skin he felt a shiver shoot down his spine, but managed to shake it off. At Henry's excitement for calling a cab, he grinned, his pearly whites showing. Oh, how cute Henry was. Just utterly adorable. Alan then followed the other man into the cab, quickly shutting the door to prevent any more bone chilling air from spilling in.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:43 am

"Take us to the MGTech building, please. Preferably the corporate office," Henry said, speaking the way he normally spoke to his driver. He sounded kind but left no room for arguments. He was unsure of the address, but everyone had seen the MGTech building. It was the tallest sky scraper in London, and people went just to stare at it. One of the royal family's close friends was the CEO. As a child, Henry spent countless hours exploring the giant building. Realizing that his fingers were still wrapped around Alan's wrist, his cheeks turned pink. "Sorry," he mumbled, embarrassed, as he let go of his grip. 
    He leaned up against the car door, his eyes watching cars as they zoomed by, occasionally straying to take in the people walking on sidewalks and shop names articulately painted on windows. He'd never really had a chance to look at things this closely, what with all of the busy work he was provided to take care of in the car.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:23 am

I just wanted to say that I love you xD You're just so amazing <3
    --
    Alan did know where the building was, despite his lack of familiarization of the city. (Despite having moved to Wales nearly six months ago) One ginger eyebrow curiously raised, as inner curiosity stirred in the pit of his stomach. Why Henry wanted them to go to the MGTech building, he did not know. But he was rather anxious to find out. Upon the prince apologizing, Alan softly murmured a "It's perfectly fine" A small smile appeared out of nowhere. "I liked it, to be completely honest" It was whispered only so loud as to let Henry hear it, low enough to go unheard by the driver. White teeth caught his bottom lip lightly, as he looked at Henry, unable to look away. Sure, he loved the city and all it's views, but he was unable to look away. His eyes seemed glued on the man in front of him, unable to be torn away from the beauty sitting right there.

Last edited by Fåbûløūš on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:36 am

The comment sent Henry's heart all into another one of those wild flutters that felt like a butterfly mosh pit. His cheeks flamed red, and he cursed himself for being so pale. It made his blush so noticeable. He could feel Alan's eyes on him, just stuck on the back of his head. Without thinking, he turned around, his cheeks still red. He wasn't exactly sure what he planned on doing once he turned around, but all his thoughts flew out the window. He couldn't even think with that gorgeous man's eyes locked on him. Normally, he was good with eye contact, but in that moment, he felt extremely frazzled. His palms were sweating and his heart was racing. 

I love you toooooo c:
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Hey, sorry. I have guitar camp all this week. It's like, most of the day too xD Lol. My fingers hurt like hell :p And I also found out one of my very good friends has crohn's disease.... and there was a complication with her medication or something, and now she has irreversible intestinal bleeding, so she is dying.... so that's why I'm just not on much
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:07 am

I understand. Take your time.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:59 am

OMG I NOW HAVE A CREEPY CHEEKBONE FETISH O.O It's a very unhealthy addiction, I must say. I just.... I can't. All these attractive men...... with their..... amazing cheekbones.... *Is 487% done with this right now*
    --
    The ginger felt like his heart was sent into overdrive. Seeing the other man's skin turn a dark shade of pink, the color flushing his pale skin made his heart thump loudly in his chest, the noise pounding like a bass in his ears. He was sure Henry could hear it, heck, he was positive the driver could hear the outrageous pounding too. But he managed to not freak out, although he felt heat rise to his cheeks, turning his skin a lighter shade of red. When Henry turned around, and their eyes locked, he felt an urge to lean forward and kiss him. But he managed to restrain himself, knowing that would not be his wisest decision. But he did wonder how the kiss may have gone. Would it have been a slow one? Where he leaned in, inch by inch, their eyes gently closing until their lips locked for a brief second, mesmerized by the kiss, before quickly pulling away, in fear the driver would see it. Or would it be a daring one, a sudden movement, the crash of lips, hands roaming around, uncaring of what the driver thought. Probably the first, seeing how both parties were seemingly nervous and reserved. But either would have been amazing. Their eyes remained locked for quite some time, and Alan thought he should make a move. His hand slowly moved down so it went almost unnoticed. Gently, his calloused fingers moved across Henry's arm, leading down to his hand. His fingertips were rough, from the guitar playing, but were very gently. He loved the feel of the other man's skin against his own. His skin was like silk, so very soft. It sent a fire-like surge through him, which made him want to touch him all over, feel his amazing skin on his own. But he quickly pushed those urges away, letting his hand continue down, until their hands rested next to each other. A small grin formed on the red haired man's lips, as he let his fingers continuously drag over Henry's own fingers. He wanted to grab the hand, lock their fingers together, but at the same time also wanted to run his hands over the creamy skin. So, he kind of went slow, letting Henry decide if he wanted to hold hands, pull away, or let him continue the gentle action of touching him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:31 am