Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

4 posters

Let's Get It Started in Here ~

ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Let's Get It Started in Here ~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Let's Get It Started in Here ~

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:18 pm

Jasmine backed away from the cat carefully, trying not to make any sudden movements that would freak it out. When she felt she was far enough, she turned around and continued away. "I wonder how long the cat's been outside..." She wondered aloud, hoping it didn't have fleas or anything. She loved animals and all, but she didn't want it contaminating her home either.

{{ Sorry it's short.... GRAMMYS!!! }}
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Let's Get It Started in Here ~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Let's Get It Started in Here ~

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:20 pm

"I think about a week and a half." Rosaria said, still looking straight ahead. She didn't want to get into how that was her cat that she had to get out of her house so her animal abuser dad didn't try to beat it.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:31 pm

Jasmine just quirked her eyebrow at that, thinking to herself, Wow, how specific. She felt like Rosaria knew more than she was telling her, but she didn't push the subject, not wanting to be rude. As the went on, Jasmine saw a large hill that overlooked a fair sized pond. "This is the place, right?" She questioned as ahe looked at the large space seeing other people sled from lower points in the hill where it was less steep and only led to more hills instead of the frozen water below.
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:35 pm

[[ //waddles in like a penguin// Hola~ :3 ]]
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:38 pm

"Yep! The best places are at the very top since nobody really goes up there." She said as she placed down the flattened down box. She looked over at Jasmine as a confident smirk appeared on her lips as she said "I bet I can beat you in a race down the hill."
    In reality she really sucked at sledding...like when I say sucked, I mean a vacuum trying to suck in a black hole. It was awful but that didn't dampen her spirits.
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:39 pm

Hey Ginny!
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:49 pm

[[ Hola c: ]]
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Jasmine looked to the top of the hill, seeing how almost no one was there. She walked over next to the other girl and set down her makeshift sled. "You're on!" She grinned madly, accepting the challenge. She loved racing people, though, she loved winning even more. "Ready? 1... 2... 3... Go!" She counted off for the both of them, pushing off only after the word 'go'.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:03 pm

{{ Hey Ims! }}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:04 pm

*Slowly creeps in to observe everyone* o3o ))
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:06 pm

{{ *jumps on Ghostie* }}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:09 pm

*Falls to the floor* Gah! Crushing me! *Dies*
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:10 pm

[[ Herro, Froyo~ //watches awkward glompyness// o3o ]]
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:12 pm

{{ *gasps* Ahhh! Ghosties not a ghost! *mind-blown* }}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:15 pm

Lol, I love how you still refer to me as Ghost xDDD ))
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:19 pm

{{ :3
    Does anyone know how to disable e-mail notifications? Because I'm getting an e-mail literally everytime someone posts something.... -.- }}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:23 pm

Lol, no xD Hey, Winter. Wanna continue our rp we had on the forums here? I liked that rp :3 ))
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:30 pm

{{ Of course! :3
    So did I! }}
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:37 pm

[[ Hey Frosty, just go to 'Edit my Profile' & go to Preferences and I think you can disable email notifications. ^-^ ]]
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Tobias then began to explain how to do the math equation the right way, and the shortcuts you could do to make the teachers super long explanation into something short and easy to remember. All the while, he was trying to ignore the fluttering, twisting feeling at the pit of his stomach.
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Rosaria slid down the hill at a amazing speed, too bad she coudln't control it. So instead of going straight she ended up going sideways and knocking two little kids over along with an angry father. She screamed as she narrowly dodged a tree but then she ran back into Jazz and she was knocked back into going straight down the hill.
    Her eyes widening she flew off a bump, landing hard on her butt only for her to laugh into the wind. She was winning! She was winning! She all of a sudden hit a pile of powder and it sprayed up all around her.
    "Oh no!" She said as she toppled over and started rolling down the hill before sliding out onto the ice on her back. After doing a 360 on her back she finally stopped. She was laughing the whole time, not caring that she was going to be sore by tomorrow.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:44 pm

{{ Hold on Ghostie! I'll go make us a page :3
    Now, can someone post? I want to see if it worked! }}
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:48 pm

-- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:51 pm

Vivian crossed her legs, holding up her head with her hand. Her history teacher was droning on and on about Leviathan, and practically everyone was dozing off. Usually Viv loved history, but her teacher had a monotone voice like the teacher in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Whenever he talked, all she could think of was "Bueller. Bueller. Bueller." and she often stifled a laugh every once in a while. But today he was ULTRA boring. John Locke and natural rights were interesting and all, but when your really lame teacher overexplained every single little thing in his book, she sort of lost interest. She doodled in her notebook. She thought she was a sort of decent manga artist and she doodled a little manga girl next to her notes.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:52 pm

Jasmine pushed off from the hill, causing the sled to jump a little off the hill before it came back down. She swerved a little bit and laughed as she watched Rosey plow through two small kids and their angry father. She then refocused on her own sled, making sure she didn't go in a completely different direction and watched through wide eyes as Rosey narrowly missed a tree. At the end of the run, she slid slowly to a stop a little past Rosey who was lying on her stomach as she was tossed from her sled. Jasmine continued laughing the whole time, as it was probably some of the best fun she'd had in a long while.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:33 pm