Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

- αт ℓαѕт, му ℓσνє нαѕ ¢σмє αℓσηg -

-- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

- αт ℓαѕт, му ℓσνє нαѕ ¢σмє αℓσηg -  Empty - αт ℓαѕт, му ℓσνє нαѕ ¢σмє αℓσηg -

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:09 pm

- αт ℓαѕт, му ℓσνє нαѕ ¢σмє αℓσηg -  300px-Europa-bei-nacht_1-1024x768

At last
    My love has come along
    My lonely days are over
    And life is like a song

Oh yeah yeah
    At last

The skies above are blue
    My heart was wrapped up in clover
    The night I looked at you

I found a dream, that I could speak to
    A dream that I can call my own
    I found a thrill to press my cheek to
    A thrill that I have never known

Oh yeah yeah
    You smiled, you smiled
    Oh and then the spell was cast
    And here we are in heaven
    for you are mine...

At last

--

- At Last, My Love Has Come Along -
    A Romance/Drama Roleplay

You and a bunch of your friends have just won the lottery jackpot by some wild chance. You all decide to pool everyone's money and the lottery money together to go to numerous countries in Europe. Under the Paris night skies, will romance spark? Or will drama ensue?

Credit: All pictures belong to their respected owners. I do not take credit for them being my own, unless they are actually mine. If so that will be stated above or below the image~
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

- αт ℓαѕт, му ℓσνє нαѕ ¢σмє αℓσηg -  Empty Re: - αт ℓαѕт, му ℓσνє нαѕ ¢σмє αℓσηg -

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Characters;;

Boys will be listed in cyan/ light blue.
    Girls will be listed in violet.

-- ιмαgιηє ♬
    *Martine D'Aubigne
    *Logan Myers

ωιитεяβεяяγ
    *Arianna Katz
    *Jacob Farnum

Last edited by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

- αт ℓαѕт, му ℓσνє нαѕ ¢σмє αℓσηg -  Empty Re: - αт ℓαѕт, му ℓσνє нαѕ ¢σмє αℓσηg -

Countries/Cities Visited So Far

None yet Wink

--

Plot

Nothing definite besides travelling Europe. ^-^

Last edited by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Romance<3

Crushes♥

None yet~

---

ღRelationshipsღ

None yet~

---

- Past Relationships -

None yet~
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:02 pm

May I join? :3
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:06 pm

Why of course~ c:
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:08 pm

:3 So, who do you want?
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:12 pm

Doesn't really matter to me. ^-^ As long as you have a boy & a girl to keep things sort of even.

Maybe Jacob & Arianna K? :3
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:19 pm

Alright! Very Happy
    That works for me!
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:38 pm

Alright, I'll add them now! Smile
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:41 pm

Yay! So, shall we start?
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:50 pm

Sure! :3
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:53 pm

Awesome, you go? :3
    Oh, and I have to go soon!
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:56 pm

Okay. And aww :c ]]

-- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:02 pm

Martine was bursting with excitement as she stuffed clothes into her suitcase. After she tucked in a bathing suit and some toiletries into her cute little purple suitcase, she decided she would call Arianna since they were going to meet up with everyone else at the airport in 2 hours. She zipped up her suitcase and took out her phone. She plopped herself onto her bed, listening to the buzzing sound as her phone called Ari's.

[gah, short post ;-; ]
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:59 pm

Arianna was sitting on her couch watching a comedy movie with a bowl of popcorn and her cat. It was just getting to a good part when her cell phone let out a shrill ring. She jumped slightly out of her seat, displacing the cat. "Hello?" She questioned the caller, not bothering to check the caller I.D.

{{ Sorry it's short! I'm at play practice... }}
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:29 pm

[[ Sorry I didn't reply quickly! I was working on some classwork. Ooh, what play is it? :3 ]]

"Hey Ari, it's Marty." Martine's voice was light and cheery. She twirled her hair and pursed her lips for a moment before talking again. "I was wondering if you could come over now and help me pick out some outfits to bring. Then we could head out in the Hippie Smartcar." She stifled a small giggle at the name everyone deemed her lime green Volkswagon Buggie. She jumped off her bed and slid across her hardwood floors over to her vanity table. She wiped off a smudge of eyeliner and began to search for her book she was bringing to read on the plane. Probably hidden under all of my crap.. she thought, sighing and tossing aside a mini pile of assorted trash and random small items to find her book.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:28 pm

"Oh, hey Marty!" Arianna greeted back cheerfuly. "Yeah, sure, I"ll be right over!" She told her friend while mentally thinking, Oh crap! I still have to pack! She hung up on her friend after a few more minutes talking, and then jumpe up from her couch, leaving the cat and the bowl of popcorn. As she ran up the stair, she didn't niotice the large ginger tom lazily walk over to eat her popcorn. In her room, everything was nice and neat, the way she liked things. She went into her closet an pulle out a vibrant purple suitcase and set it on her bed. She then looked through her closet and her drawers, picking down random clothes that she liked and that she thought weren't inappropriate for their trip. After she finished with her clothes, she zipped the suitcase closed and walke over to her desk, opening a puzzle box to grab her money for the trip. It took about half an hour more, but she was finally ready to leave her house. She then went out to her oldish 2002 Dodge Neon and drove off towards her friends house.

{{ Merp. Sorry I'm late too! I was at play and I really needed to focus xD It's The Fiddler On the Roof! I'm so excited for it! }}
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:13 pm

[[ Gah, I keep replying late. ;_; I had to eat&do chores~ And that's awesome! :3 Fiddler on the Roof is a classic. ]]

Martine tucked her book into a little tan tote bag and unzipped her suitcase. She ran to the bathroom and collected a multitude of makeup products, which she messily tossed into a small compartment in her suitcase. When she heard the rumble of a car engine outside she sprinted down the stairs to the entry door of her residence. She opened the door and put one of her hands on the doorframe and the other on her hip. "Well hello my darling!" she called to Ari in a corny British accent, flashing a goofy smile.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:40 pm

Arianna stood at the door for barely a minute before the door swung open revealing her friend. Arianna just laughed and then joked back, "Bonjour ma cherie!" She wasn't too great at speaking French, despite the fact that she'd taken the class for about five years previously. She then stepped past the threshhold, checking to make sure that her attire was just right for the plane ride. She felt a little underdressed wearing some leggings and a sweater, not entirely sure how warm or cold it would be over in Europe. But, she looked fine, as she was dressed more for comfort over style.

{{ It's cool, haha I do too... And right? It's so much fun! We've just finished blocking for Act 1 pretty much! }}
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:56 pm

[[ Awesome~ I bet you guys will do a great job. :3 ]]

Martine glanced at Arianna as she looked at her outfit. She gave Ari a little hug. She felt this sudden butterfly in her stomach. Must be from that stupid Mexican food I ate last night.. she thought to herself, biting her lip uncertainly. "You look fine, hon." Marty murmured, giving a comforting half smile. She beckoned her friend to follow her up the stairs with her hand. As she bounced up the stairs, her hair swished back in forth. She reminded herself that she should pull her hair back into a ponytail before they leave. She turned her head sideways to sort of acknowledge Ari before she spoke. "Are you excited for the trip?" she asked casually
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Arianna bounded up the stars behind her friend, watching her as she ran up in front of her. She always thought stairs were a bit awkward as the person behind you was always staring at your butt if they looked forward, but she shook that thought off. She was briefly ashamed of herself for thinking that of her friend, after all, what would Martine think of her if she heard that? It would be just plan 'ol awkward. Anyways, when Arianna got up to her friend's room she immediately went over to her bed and sat down cross legged, making herself comfortable. "I'm so excited!" She squealed, wiggling on the bed a little bit, her eyes shining with excitement.
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:53 pm

Martine beamed. "Me tooo!" she replied in a sing-songy voice. She twirled around, her curls flying in her face. Giggling like the big goofball she is, Marty semi-skipped over to her closet and dramatically opened the closet doors. She picked out a yellow sundress with a cute little bow. "Whaddaya think?" she asked, holding the dress in front of her.

[[Gah short posty ;-; ]]
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:54 pm

[[ Below is what the sundress looks like c: ]]

- αт ℓαѕт, му ℓσνє нαѕ ¢σмє αℓσηg -  AsUwsh-drss-med
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:20 am

Arianna looked at the dress and considered it for a second, "That's perfect! You could wear it when we go to Italy!" She smiled, as the dress reminded her of Italy, picturing her friend running around the cobblestone streets of Italy. She then got up and walked over to her closet and rifled through the clothes, remembering a dress she wore awhile ago that she really liked. "Aha!" She exclaimed, pulling out a semi-long blue dress.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:07 am