Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 23 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:55 pm

"Ah, but that's were you're wrong! I will carry you with me! And we can go visit Canada!" He said happily, putting the towel into the hamper
    Loki
    Loki

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 23 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:57 pm

"Perfect," Talbot replied. "I always wanted to move to Canada. It's much better than the United States. This place has gone down economically."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:08 am

Tobias couldn't help but smile. Oh Talbot, so technical and logical. "Yeah. We should plan to move there one day" He said, as he walked up to Talbot.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:12 am

Talbot leaned his head against the door frame now. "Swear I won't," he mumbled. "Moving to Canada would be the best thing of my life." He looked up at Tobias. "Almost."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:16 am

His heart fluttered a little, and he went up, till he was right infront of Talbot. He then, slowly, as if not to startle him, put a arm around him "I love you" He said softly
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:19 am

Talbot smirked a little. "Yeah... I love you too." Right now he actually leaned a little into Tobias.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:25 am

Oh my God! He is showing affection! Was about all that screamed in his mind, as he pressed his body up to talbot's. Then snaked his other arm around him, and grinned. "You don't know how much I love hearing that"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:26 am

Talbot laughed a little. "You know I can still hear your thoughts...' He began, breaking off with a smirk.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:30 am

"Sh*t... I always forget that.." He mumbled, looking away, blushing furiously. And, like always, he tried to stop himself from thinking about anything to bad, but it was impossible, and his mind wandered to very sexual things. But he managed to keep it from going to over board.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:32 am

Talbot lightly began pushing Tobias away, looking both disturbed and humored. "You ruined the moment," he told him.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:35 am

"I'm sorryyy" He wined "I can't help it" He sighed, still a dark shade of red. He then looked at himself in the mirror "Wow... I look terrible. I really should take a shower" He said to himself, and ran his fingers over his scruffle "And I need to shave"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:38 am

Talbot nodded a little and smirked again. "Yeah... I didn't want to say anything..." He joked.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:48 am

Shower. He will be naked. He shal forget his clothing. And only have a towel. And walk out. In only a towel >:3 ))

Tobias chuckled "Thanks" He smiled, and shooed Talbot out, grabbing a towel as he turned the hot water out.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:54 am

Talbot sighed and walked away, taking a seat on the couch.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:59 am

Tobias took his sower, in almost boiling hot water, as always. He shaved, and everything, and came out, towel drying his hair and then his body. He swiped his hand over the foggy mirror, and looked at himself. Ah, much better. He then noticed he had forgotten clothes... crap. He then wrapped the towel around his waist, and then poked his head out the door, creeping out, trying not to disturb Talbot.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:01 am

Talbot could hear the door open to the bathroom, no matter how quiet it seemed to be. "Finally," Talbot said, walking over to where he was. 'I was starting to th... oh."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:08 am

Tobias cursed, being discovered. "Oh.. hi" He said, with a small smile and a blush, raising his hand to wave nervously, and the towel dropped.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:09 am

{ o.e }

Talbot turned away swiftly, whistling loudly as he walked away towards the door. "I think I should be going now..." He said.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:15 am

(Whaaa? xD)

Tobias muttered some curses under his breath, grabbing the towel quickly, and ran after Talbot "Hey! Wit! Please don't go..."
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:16 am

{Poor Talbot... X3 }

Talbot arrived at the door and waited a moment. "I'm not turning around until you promise that towel is back on," he said dryly.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:18 am

Tobias sighed Oh my God. we have been dating over four months. It's not a big deal... He thought to himself, and wrapped the towel around his waist "Okay, okay. Sheesh. It's on.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:25 am

Talbot rolled his eyes as he turned back around to face him, backing up a little. "Sorry for not being a sex psycho like you wanting to see every person naked."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:33 am

Tobias actually winced at that "Just for your information, I'm not a sex psycho. I'm actually still a virgin....." He muttered, looking away. And I don't want to see everyone naked. Just you. Sh*t.... Did I really think that? craappp...
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:36 am

Talbot sighed and leaned back against and sighed, looking away. "That's the thing... to you, it's already been four months. For me, it's only been four months."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:57 am

"You know.... I'm not trying to like, have sex with you, you know right? I just walked out in a towel. I just don't find it necessary you leave just cuz' my towel fell off. I mean... I'm not trying to come onto you. I don't think it's that big a deal" He sighed, and began to walk to his room, kinda wanting to get his clothes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:43 am