Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Loki
    Loki

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:27 am

{Alright! ^^ Perhaps Talbot isn't allowed into the room because at the time he only counts as a friend, and only family may go in? So he goes 2 weeks without seeing him? and that's when he really starts his drug abuse again. And then Tobias shows up at his door later, all better and such and no one told him he woke up? I don't know. Ideas running through my head.}

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:28 am

Yeah. Either that, or he is in the coma, and Talbot is finally let in. You pick ^^ ))
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:31 am

{I'm not good with desicions! ^^" I kind of like the finally seeing him after two weeks and he's better. I feel like it really would help the relationship blossom. And Talbot starts doing drugs... so that also gives him an excuse. What do you think though?}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:36 am

Lol, lets do that then xD ))

It had taken a but load of convincing, to get his mother to drop Tobias off at Talbot's house on the way back from the hospital. But she knew he had wanted to see him dearly, and also that since Talbot couldn't visit, it only made Tobias want to go more. Se dropped him off, and he watched her drive away. He then walked up to the door, and knocked on it gently.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:39 am

Hearing the knock on the door, Talbot's head shot up. Quickly, he fumbled to put the vial back into floor crevice, sealing it up. Quickly, he put the cap back on the needle and pulled the plunger out, placing both of these in his pocket to throw away later. He walked downstairs and opened the door. "Yes?" He asked. And then it took a second for the image to process in his mind. "Tobias..."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:42 am

Tobias almost fell forwards, as he threw his arms around the other boy. Tobias was on the verge of crying, two weeks to long without Talbot. He clung onto the boy as if his life depended on it. He said nothing, just hugged him, eyes closed shut, savoring the moment.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:47 am

Talbot stumbled backwards slightly, not expecting to be hugged so ferociously. However, once he found his balance, he wrapped his arms around Tobias as well. It had been two longs weeks without him, and Talbot didn't think he could survive much longer.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:49 am

"It's so nice to see you" He said, still hugging him "I asked for you every day, but they refused every singe time" He told him, loving how he still got that electric feeling, and felt his stomach twist and turn
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:51 am

Talbot didn't want to let go of him, and his grip on him increased. "No one told me you had woken up. Or... anything... really. Now you know why I hate hospitals."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:54 am

Tobias kept his tight grip on him, but moved his head, resting his forehead onto Talbot's forehead "I asked Claire to inform you, but not even two days after I got in, she had to go to Nebraska, to see her dying grandmother"" He said softly "I'm sorry you weren't informed. But I'm even more sorry it happened in the first place"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:57 am

"Don't apologize," Talbot muttered softly. "This whole thing was my fault. I shouldn't have rejected your help. It's just in my nature."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:59 am

"Then don't be mad at this" He whispered "It's just in my nature" He slowly leaned in, going at a hesitant rate, but soon, his lips lightly touched Talbot's, only grazing them, scared to really kiss him.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:03 am

{//squeels -- I have been waiting for this!}

Talbot froze as soon as he realized what Tobias was doing, and he wasn't sure how to react. His nature told him to push away and lock him out, to hide in his room forever. Yet something inside of him caused him to naturally relax, and he leaned forward into it.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:06 am

*Squeals* Me to o0o))

Tobias was please that Talbot leaned in. He loved how his lips had this tingle on them, like little shocks dancing right between their lips. He moved his light pink lips, kissing him passionately. He had waited for this quite some time. A real kiss. From Talbot. It was more than hoped for.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:11 am

Talbot couldn't believe this was happening. It was still shocking to be doing this, but it felt natural. Nice. But after another minute he had to break away, despite his mind protesting to keep going. And when he pulled away, he smiled.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:15 am

Tobias was also in need of a break, his breath a little heavy. That kiss was wonderful! So passionate, and mind numbing. He could only find himself grinning like a idiot. The next words came out so fast, he hadn't realized he had said them, until he had "Would you go out with me? He blurted
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:17 am

Talbot's smile widened and although he couldn't find his voice to speak to due shock and excitement, he nodded slowly. And that's when he realized it. He was smiling. And it felt good.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:18 am

Tobias almost squealed in excitement, but thankfully didn't "You have a beautiful smile" He told him
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:23 am

Talbot just shrugged, the smile still clear on his face. "You thought I hated you," he said quietly.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:27 am

Tobias smirked a little "Well, I can tell that's quite not the case now, huh?" He said lightly. Then his hand went up, and his thumb slowly stroked Talbot's cheek, then slowly made its way to his jaw line, ever so gently
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:30 am

"I hope you realize that now," Talbot said happily, although his voice was soft and quiet. Suddenly, his growling stomach interrupted them, and he realized how hungry he was. "You want to go out to lunch?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:33 am

"I would love to"" He smiled, and lightly kissed the tip of Talbot's nose, before pulling out of that luxurious hug of theirs.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:37 am

Talbot opened the door to leave, gesturing for Tobias to go first. However, at this point, his smile had disappeared, and it would take a lot to get it back.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:38 am

Okay. Okay. I need sleep. Or I will die at school tomorrow xD Goodnight! Be on a little in the morning!))

Tobias gave him a curt smile, and walked in.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:40 am

{Alright. :c Night.}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:29 pm