Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

I like turtles

ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

I like turtles - Page 2 Empty Re: I like turtles

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Markus gulped nervously and then stood up, stalking over to the makeshift battle arena. He narrowed his eyes at his opponent, flattening his ears to his head as the wolves before him did. He started circling Miles, analyzing the other wolf. Strong muscled, large and heavy, and quick on his feet for a wolf of that size. Markus knew that Miles was probably a little tired out by now though, so that could possibly work to his advantage. He crept around, keeping low to the ground and his eyes always glued to the other wolf's figure. He wasn't about to start the fight, he knew that close combat wasn't an option for him if he wanted to do good.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:08 pm

Sorry I randomly disappeared. I got in trouble o.o
    --
    Miles continued to circle him, analysing him. Lithe, smaller, nimble, built for speed rather than strength. He could outrun him, that was certain, but Miles had sheer power on his side. His breath was a little heavy, due to having fought two wolves already. But he was trained for combat, so he could go a long time. Without warning, he lunged. Jumping to his left, but switching directions last second to slam into his side.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:18 pm

It's alright! I had to go walk the dogs!

---

Markus jumped when Miles first started to move, but then was surprised by the sudden change of direction. He felt a large mass hit into his side, but he only jumped away from it, trying to distance them. He backed quickly away then darted straight across the clearing and then back again, cutting close corners with the other wolf. He was careful never to touch Miles, his intent was only to confuse him. He continued darting back and forth, playing the evade and taunt game, evading paw swipes and taunting by random lashing out on his way past.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:26 pm

Miles began to notice a faint pattern, and began to chase after him. Yes, he wasn't as fast, but he managed to keep up with him. Detecting where he would run to next, Miles darted to the area, meeting Markus at the spot, lunging at him, teeth barred. Now, he wasn't going to hurt him. No. But he intended on fighting, not just running around.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:30 pm

When Miles suddenly launched towards him again, Markus did some quick thinking and literally rolled to the side, landing in a crouch, his teeth bared. He wasn't sure where to go from here as he knew if he tried attacking, he'd be shoved away in an instant. So, instead, he waited, catching his breath. Various battle scenarios ran through his head, but he knew he wouldn't actually use any of them as he'd probably go off on impulse.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:36 pm

Miles extended his paws, as he hit Markus, so he could push him to the ground. Teeth and claw clashed, and they rolled to the ground. Miles did his best not to harm Markus... Too much. He attempted to pin the smaller wolf to the ground, and get his jaws around his neck. Thus, restricting Markus's movement. If he had control over the neck, he had control over the wolf. But he gave the smaller boy credit. He was stronger than most would think. And he was doing extremely well against Miles. And it was rather impressive.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:42 pm

Markus started to panic when he felt himself squished beneath a giant weight, but at the same time he felt a sudden surge of energy. The adrenaline running through his viens help him as he used his hind legs to displace the larger wolf, giving him a big enough window to turn the tables. Being small was nice since it also meant he was fairly agile. He quickly manouvered himself so that he was the one on top. He growled threateningly, his front paws trapping the other wolf's head.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:50 pm

"Stop!" The elder called "It has been decided"
    And with that. Miles pushed Markus of him. He couldn't help but smirk slightly, even in wolf form. That was impressive. To be able to pin Miles down. Although, he planned on kicking the underbelly of MArkus with his hind legs. But that would have caused wounds. Lucky the elders called it off. Miles flicked his ears, showing respect but dominance towards Markus. He then padded over to the elders, standing next to the candidates, tail standing high and tall, showing he was confident and dominant over the others.
    --
    Lol. Body language research xD It's rather interesting. Wolf body language.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:10 pm

Sorry! I had to go drop my dog off!

---

Markus nodded, dipping his head to Miles in respect for the good battle. He then walked over to the other candidates and sat down on the end so that it was in order of the fights. He wrapped his tail around his paws, his ears pricked awaiting the results.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:54 pm

Apologies for poofing. My mom require assistance making dinner.
    --
    "After watching the battles, we have concluded the results. After seeing how well each candidate moved with the alpha, and who had the strongest connection. Although we normally try to avoid having two alpha mates of the same gender, it was clear Markus is bound to Miles spiritually"
    And the crowd erupted into short barks of approval, and a few snarls of anger. Miles didn't know how to feel. Another male, as his mate? Interesting. He had never considered himself gay. Nor straight. He had never liked anyone. But this is what the elders wanted, so so be it. The two females bowed submissively to him, and returned to the pack.
    "As our ancestors watch over, I ask for thier blessing, over the two new alphas. That they may lead the pack to victory, and bring many moons of peace" The high elder spoke
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Markus accepted the praise, his mind still a bit foggy. He was now an alpha... But he was also the mate of Miles. A dude. He'd contemplated that side of himself before, but he always passed it off as a desperate thing. He just shrugged, maybe this wouldn't be a very romantic leadership, but he'd be coll with that as long as he was in a strong pack.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:10 pm

I see Mpreg in our future (:<
    --
    Miles sat next to Markus, facing the pack of young werewolves
    "And now, to determine the betes" Spoke the elder, as they eventually left. Miles turned to look at Markus.
    "Who do you think would make a good betta pair?" He asked in a low growl(Not mean. Just how he spoke it) He had to let Markus get a say in it, seeing he to was alpha. But in the end, it was Miles decision. He was alpha by blood. He had a good idea of who would make good betas. Jane was his first thought. She was powerful, and smart. But the other, he was having a hard time deciding.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:33 pm

Haha, oddly I was thinking the same thing xD

---

Markus scanned the crowd looking for strong candidates. His gaze travelled around until he found a large light gray wolf, smaller than Miles, but definately bigger than himself. "Alexi?" He suggested as the strong male beta. After all, he was trustworthy enough Markus reflected thinking back to his experiences with Alexi as a pack mate. He was strong willed and a bit quirky, but he was loyal and devoted also. He knew that this wolf would be his top choice, the female he wasn't sure about though, he never really got to know any of them.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:44 pm

I love you cx Cute little werewolf babies <3
    -
    "Perfect" The pairing of Jane and Alexi would fit well. Their personality's fit, not clashing like some would. Their strengths also varied, as he had noticed, so they would make a great team. "We have decided, that the packs betas will be Jane, and Alexia" There were howls of joy from some pack members, as the two light gray wolves padded forth. They greeted the two alphas by slightly lowering their bodies to the ground, and licking their muzzles. After greetings were performed, Miles spoke once more"We will hunt as a new pack, one week from today.(As like, a official way to make them a pack) Until then, you all have time to get adjusted, and move into the new territory. We will organize hunting patrols, and border patrols once we have settled down. Meeting dismissed" Miles was cold, and sounded strick, yes. But he was just taking on the leader role he was taught to. Be final, and leave no room for question. But give them time, and not force them. He then shifted back into human, and blew a loose strand of hair away from his face. He motioned Markus to follow him to his truck. Miles was pretty banged up, although he didn't noticed it. Jane had left a nasty cut on his cheek, and Markus had managed to bruise his side. Sarah had bit him on the hind leg, so now he had the smallest of limps on his left leg. Was was acting as if nothing happened.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:57 pm

:3

---

Markus nodded and followed the other boy's lead, shifting back so that he stood on two feet again, the dark shoes trapping his feet. He surveyed the pack again and watched as they all slowly started shifting back to human as well, fur turned into hair, long snouts into noses, sharp ears hid once more behind heads of hair. Markus smirked a little, it always amazed him, the shifting process. He turned away from it and watched as Miles started to head off. He quickly followed up behind him, his body a tad sore, he couldn't imagine what Miles must be experiencing after three tough battles. He wanted to ask if he was alright, but he knew it would be inappropriate out in the clearing. He'd ask later once they were in the solitude of the truck perhaps. Or not. He still felt a little odd jumping from omega to alpha in one night. It shouldn't be done. Actually, this whole turn of events this evening was quite odd in afterthought. When they reached the truck, Markus opened the door on the passenger side and pulled himself up to the seat, figuring this is what Miles expected of him.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:19 pm

I'm going to make this slightly difficult for Markus xD
    --
    Miles slid into the truck, closing the door as he got in. He sat there a moment, before shifting his head to look at Markus "Okay. Ground rules. First off, this will not be, I repeat, not be a sexual relationship. I don't care if we are mates, bound by the spirits, blahblahblah, we are simply alphas. We are the two leaders of the pack, nothing more. Second, the ranking bump of Omega to Alpha is something never seen before. Do not take it lightly. The other pack members may not treat you like the alpha yet, but give it time. Tell me if they disobey or disrespect you, and I'll deal with it" He faced the front, pulling out his keys "On that note, I have to point out you are still below me.(Not meant in a rude way) I am still head alpha here, so what I say goes. Of course, I will always take in consideration as to what you have to say about it. But I have the final say" He pushed the key into the ignition, and the car let out a deep growl, starting up "And finally, you will begin training soon. As my second, you must know how to be battle ready. In wolf form and human form. You need to be as strong as possible to protect to pack. And for when the time comes, the pups.(The whole pack cares for pups). Also, if you wish to keep the omega role of being the caretaker of pups, you may keep it if you wish." He looked once more at Markus "Any questions?"
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:25 pm

>.<

---

Markus nodded, listening to the guidelines, most of which were pretty obvious. He didn't really expect much from it anyways. "Of course, sir." He added in, both as a slip from his omega days as well as the sarcasm he felt right now. "So, where is the new pack house anyways?" He asked as he knew it was tradition that the new alphas find a new territory for their inherited pack.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:35 pm

Sir xD
    --
    "Off Redview point" (Totally making up names) He said, pulling away from the gathering place. He then began to drive one the slightly bumpy road, the darkness of night making in eery. "It's between our current packs' borders, and the border for the Bane pack. We are supposed to keep them off our land, as we found they have been hunting on our new territory lately" He explained, turning a corner. "Also, I needed to ask you something. Seeing as we are a new pack, we need a pack name. As all do. Do you have any suggestions?" (Say freaking Nightshade. That's an amazing pack name xD)
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:42 pm

Hmmm.... So how shall we get this romance started?

---

Markus was sitting in the dark car staring wide eyed at the dark night. Obviously he wasn't afraid of the dark, after all, werewolves were considered creatures of the night, but the scenery outside was still sort of eerie looking. When the car hit a few bumps he tensed up, he didn't like travelling in cars he decided, especially off-roading. He then returned to the question at hand, the world past the windshield affecting his decision, "What about Nightshade?" He suggested thoughtfully, hoping that Miles wouldn't think it was a stupid name. After all, the last thing he needed right now was to make a bad inpression on his new 'mate'. What a great way to start a pack. Not. So, he'd try to stay on the other boy's good side. But, he wasn't exactly sure how to, the other boy seemed so cold and distant, sort of like a robot determined and focused on only one thing.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Well, they share a house. And of course, as mates, a bed. One could turn out to be one of those people who cuddles a lot during sleep? And of course, when Miles is training, he is shirtless. So, that makes the situation even more gay than it is xD LOL
    --
    Miles pondered the name a moment, before speaking "Cool. Then Nightshade it is" He simply said, before pulling up to a gravel road. Soon enough, they had arrived at their destination. It was like a town, almost. Many homes, gardens, even a fountain. A bit creepy at night, but sure to be beautiful during the day. He continued to drive down the road, looking at the homes. Most were complete, a few needing just the furniture. Then he pulled up to the end of the little town, to the biggest house, which sat slightly on top a slope, so you could look over the rest of the homes "Home sweet home" He murmured, pulling the key from the ignition.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:03 pm

Gotta go! Nightnight!

---

Markus nodded appreciatively, it was like a ghost town now, but when the rest of the pack moved in, it was sure to be amazing. His eyes widened at the sight of the large house, it was huge and it was his now. "This is great!" He commented as the car's engine was cut. He unbuckled and jumped out looking up at the house. It was sort of creepy, but when the lights went on it was sure to look pretty. He sort of had an issue with things in the dark, he wasn't really sure why, he just did. He waited patiently for Miles to unlock the door to the house by tapping his foot on the welcome mat. In his mind he suddenly remembered sleeping arrangements, would they have different beds? Or different rooms all together? Or maybe they'd end up actually sharing a bed? That'd be an odd sight for sure. Speaking of... "Hey, Miles, is this place already stocked?" He asked, his mind on a nice warm shower, but he wanted to be sure he would have a towel and other bathroom essentials before he started.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:07 pm

Aw ):
    --
    "should be" He muttered, walking up to the door, and pulled out his new house key. He slipped it into the lock, and turned it. Then pulled out the silver shaped metal, and turned the handle. Walking in, it was pitch black. But his hand fumbled to find a light, and turned it on. Instantly, the rooms flooded with light. It was spacious, and already had furniture and everything. The living room was large, and had a sofa, some chairs, and a fireplace. HE walked in, shoes tapping on the hardwood floor. He peered into the large kitchen, which looked stocked to the trim with everything. "Damn, this place is nice" He muttered.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:33 am

Rawr. It deleted my post...

---

Markus walked inside after Miles, amazed by the new house. It was so huge, ad now it was all theirs. It was stocked with everything they could possibly need, food, spare clothes, even the furniature! He was in awe at how muh stuff there actually was. He wiped off his shoes on the welcome mat and started wandering around the first floor only to find a living room, lounge room, dining room, kitchen, and game room along with two bathrooms. "This place is faaaancy!" He commented as he stuck his head out of the dining room. It was huge, way too large for two people, but he expected that once the pack moved up here, it'd be a traffic zone almost with all the people going in and out. He then walked to the staircase, running his hands over the nice mahogany railing that framed the spiral stairs that wrapped around the central coloumn of the house. "I'm going to check out the rest of the house." He continued exploring only to find a bunch of rooms on the second floor for guests as well as a few bathrooms, and a library. On the third floor it was just four bedrooms, one being the master, each room having it's own bathroom, the master having a giant ensuite as well as a walk in closet. "Dude, how rich are your parents?" He wondered outloud as he stared at the jaccuzi and the glass framed shower.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:07 am

Even Miles was impressed with it all. Wayyy more luxurious than he had planned. He gently ran his fingers over the smooth wood, enjoying the slightly cold feel it had. His eyes moved around each room, as he slowly walked into them, examining each inch. Ay Markus's question, he said "Rich enough" But added "But remember, it's not just my parents. The entire pack funds the making of a new territory" A faint smirk played on his lips "And lately, the elders have been experimenting with some... tree magic, if you catch my drift"
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:14 am

Actually I don't...? xD

---

Markus nodded, satisfied with the answer. This place was amazing, and he couldn't wait to explore it even more. He looked around and yawned, firstly though, he needed some sleep. He walked into the master bath and shut the door, not really caring if Miles knew of his presence in there. He then turned on the shower, warm water spilling out of the shower head. He searched the bathroom closet and found a towel and some soap, so he then stripped down and tried out their new shower. It was pleasant to say the least.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:35 am