Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

I'm dying to roleplay this plot. Come save me porfavor!

ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

I'm dying to roleplay this plot. Come save me porfavor! - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm dying to roleplay this plot. Come save me porfavor!

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed May 22, 2013 10:08 am

"Thanks." Lex replied as he took a plate from the other boy. He picked up half of the sandwich carefully and then began eating it, trying not to let it drip on anything. "Mm, this is good. Thank you." He half wondered where the boy got the meat for the sandwich considering it looked as if he didn't really go out all too much. "So, how long have you lived out here?" He wondered aloud as he finished off his sandwich a few minutes later.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

I'm dying to roleplay this plot. Come save me porfavor! - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm dying to roleplay this plot. Come save me porfavor!

Post by Forbidden Thu May 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Keaton glanced up, blinking his eyes slowly before swallowing the bite he was eating. "Nearly five years. The first four I wasn't up here all that much since I had college classes. I stayed in a dorm and came up here on the weekends." Cat weaved between the young man's ankles, her sleek fur catching on his jeans and floating through the air. He couldn't help the quiet chuckle that bubbled from his lips, watching the pretty feline. She ran a figure eight between his feet. "What brings you out to these woods?" he asked curiously.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:39 pm