Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

The Virus~ Group rp!

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

The Virus~ Group rp! Empty The Virus~ Group rp!

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun May 05, 2013 11:02 pm

The Virus~ Group rp! Tumblr_l93ls1JpRv1qclzbio1_500
    Most people would joke about it. Say there was a zombie apocalypse coming. And how it would be so fun. We could all survive it no sweat. We're all too smart to get eaten. But it wasn't that easy. When the virus hit, it was like none other. Thought to be the new cure AIDS, and every toher sexualy transmited disease, ti was distributed worldwide. Now, with the world seemingly cured of these horrid diseases, the world seemed.... better off. 5 years of normalness followed this. And things were normal... Until something happened. The ones documented for getting the cure came down with a new type of illness. Thought to be a relapse, if you will. But as a mutated gene. It was complete chaos. So many people falling in, research centers popping up everywhere. With over 35 million people now infected, the world went into shut down. Then it happened. Those infected began to show signs of extreme violence, and odd behavior. Then, they all just... died. Seeming to simultaneously collapse on the spot. Then, after rounding all the bodies up, they began to awaken. People didn't know how to react, when these now alive bodies began to roam around. And then they began to attack people. And, as expected, a zombie outbreak occurred. And it didn't go as anyone expected. No one was ready. Everyone panicked. And, the number of humans began to drop drastically. Now, the rate of humans is alarmingly low. But, not as low as expected. There were groups of people that did in fact make it. and they are scattered all around the world. Out of the now 6 billion 'people' only around a million are still alive and human. (1 million zombies have been eradicated so far) In fear for the survival of mankind, it seems like now more than ever people are trying to stay alive, and not get turned into one of them. So now, how do you plan to survive?

Last edited by Fåbûløūš on Tue May 07, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

The Virus~ Group rp! Empty Re: The Virus~ Group rp!

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun May 05, 2013 11:40 pm

What this roleplay is about~
    This is, if you haven't already guessed, about zombies. In this roleplay, we will be making our own characters, from all different ages, who are survivors of the mass outbreak of the 'cure' called Fizophoralam 572, which mutated and turned many people into zombies.

Will there be romance?~
    Yes. There will. And, this time, not strictly same gender. I think it should be mix of it all. A little bit of this, a little of that. But really, whatever you want. But, it isn't supposed to be centered around romance. More like a nice balance of 'oh no! zombies!' And 'I love you!' And maybe a bit of drama, where some older members don't like all this... erm.. same gender stuff. I DON'T KNOW! lol

How do I join?~
    Fill out this form!

Name:
    Sexual orientation:
    Appearance(picture optional):
    Personality:
    Skill set(things they are good at):
    Weapon/s:
    History:
    Other:

things you need to know~

• Set in 2018
    • Takes place on the pacific coast, near the border between Oregon and California.
    • Small groups of survivors scattered around the world
    • Little to no means of communication.
    • Guns work.
    • Cars work, but need fuel. Homes normally have no electricity, unless solar powered.
    • Sound DOES attract zombies
    • DO NOT LIGHT A ZOMBIE ON FIRE
    • Can only kill a zombie by disabling the brain.
    • Never go out alone.
    • Bites and scratches are contagious
    • Don't be stupid

Last edited by Fåbûløūš on Sun May 05, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun May 05, 2013 11:42 pm

Character Page.

Men

Name: Tazio Davis
    Age(18-40): 23
    Sexual orientation: Bi
    Appearance(picture optional): He stands at around 5'10 with short, light brown hair and brown eyes. He is constantly wearing a dark pair of jeans and a dark red shirt, which is now torn and mangled. He has on a pair of torn and dust covered Nikes.
    Personality: He is rather shy, although he quickly becomes accustomed to someone. In times like this, he tends to panic easily, although he would sacrifice himself to save someone else. He is usually one to nervously do an act of bravery, as if he is unsure he should be doing it.
    Skill set(things they are good at): Good at scavenging for equipment, shelter, and food.
    Weapon/s: A sharpened knife.
    History: Grew up in the area with his family. He watched his parents and sister be devoured by zombies, causing him to run off and join the group.
    Other: IDK. Sorry my form is not very good. Feeling form lazy right now.

Name: Cody Barks
    Age(18-40): 22
    Sexual orientation: pansexual
    Appearance(picture optional):
    The Virus~ Group rp! Tumblr_lw9gu3lqDd1qh5oxlo1_500_zpsfa328324
    Cody has a more muscular frame than he gives off. He hides it under baggy shirts and such, to give a look of 'I'm harmless' So then he can crack your neck. His skin has become more tan than normal, from always being in the sun. He is a average height, around 6'2 or so. His hair a blondish brown coloring. And his eyes a medium blue. Typical blonde hair blue eyes surfer guy. Or is he?
    Personality: Cody can be... well, upfront. He doesn't sugarcoat things, and can be harsh at times. His leader like personality has helped him throughout his life, and he knows when to put a foot down.
    Skill set(things they are good at): He is a boxer, and is good at hand to hand combat. And used to do hockey. So can give a zombie a nice beating.
    Weapon/s: His hockey stick, and a sawed off shotgun he stole from a bar.
    History: Cody moved out of his house when he was only 15, seeing as his parents were at a rough patch in life. He didn't like them all too much, so moved across the state, to lower Oregon. Then migrated from apartment to apartment, ending up in California.
    Other: Cody has a weakness for tea.

Women

Name: Andrea Moretti (goes by Andy usually)
    Age(18-40): 21
    Sexual orientation: lesbian
    Appearance(picture optional):The Virus~ Group rp! Depr_zpsa5f76d23
    Andy recognizes she may not be the most beautiful person ever, and may not be hot, but she doesn't mind. She likes the way she is. Her hair is a lighter blonde, with ginger locks going down in streaks through her tousled hair. Her eyes are like a olive green, with one tony gray speck on the bottom in her left eye. She is on the slightly taller side, for a girl, at around 5'9.
    Personality: Andy is very happy, bubbly and just plain right energetic. She is like a ray of light, and always has something positive to say. She enjoys helping others, and making other lives better, even when her life may not be the best.
    Skill set(things they are good at): She may not be the strongest, or fastest, but has a good mind. And can devise plans well. She is also a hard worker, and picks herself up when she falls.
    Weapon/s: She carries around her moms old handgun, and also carries around a large stick, just in case.
    History: Andy grew up with her mom, and a younger brother. They lived in Italy most of their life, until she was 13 and they moved to northern California. Her mother was one of the people killed during the original outbreak, as she was a patient treated, and her younger brother is missing. Andy, after hearing about the outbreak, quickly went to her mother and brothers house, only to find him missing. And she hasn't seen him since.
    Other: She is italian! So she has a light accent.

Last edited by Fåbûløūš on Mon May 06, 2013 1:25 am; edited 5 times in total
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun May 05, 2013 11:45 pm

Now open! If you have any questions, ask me!
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 06, 2013 12:12 am

{Going to join. X3 Not sure which character I want to use yet. I could go back to Talbot, or maybe alter Malevolo a bit and use him. Or I could make up a new character. Or use Collin. I don't know. Neutral I'll decide soon.}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 06, 2013 12:31 am

I vote making an entirely new person/s. I'm going to make two girls and two guys. So if anyone else joins, they have people to rp with ^^
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 06, 2013 12:46 am

{Alright. ^^ Give me a second to think of someone.}
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 06, 2013 1:06 am

Name: Tazio Davis
    Age(18-40): 23
    Sexual orientation: Bi
    Appearance(picture optional): He stands at around 5'10 with short, light brown hair and brown eyes. He is constantly wearing a dark pair of jeans and a dark red shirt, which is now torn and mangled. He has on a pair of torn and dust covered Nikes.
    Personality: He is rather shy, although he quickly becomes accustomed to someone. In times like this, he tends to panic easily, although he would sacrifice himself to save someone else. He is usually one to nervously do an act of bravery, as if he is unsure he should be doing it.
    Skill set(things they are good at): Good at scavenging for equipment, shelter, and food.
    Weapon/s: A sharpened knife.
    History: Grew up in the area with his family. He watched his parents and sister be devoured by zombies, causing him to run off and join the group.
    Other: IDK. Sorry my form is not very good. Feeling form lazy right now.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 06, 2013 1:18 am

Accepted! I'll add him in a moment ^^ Let me get one more person for now, and add him (: Then we can rp!
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 06, 2013 1:20 am

{Alright. ^^ }
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 06, 2013 1:30 am

DONE! Well.... for now. Still have two more people to make *groans*
    --
    Cody sat ontop of an old pickup truck, which he had moved to cover a gap in his defence system. The blonde had managed to make a little haven for himself. It wasn't much, but he called it home. On the remote side of town, near the beach he had found an apartment building, which had been empty. He removed the bodies, and barricaded what he could with cars and wire and wood. But it was rather hard to defend so often, it only being him. He sighed, twirling the steel hockey stick in his hand as he looked out, as he made sure no zombies got to close.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 06, 2013 1:35 am

Tazio ran. He probably could have taken the hoard of zombies that was headed for him, but he had panicked. As he raced away, one cut into his path and he grabbed its shoulder, taking the knife he carried in his right hand, stabbing it through the creature's head. As it fell to the ground, he raced away, glancing behind him. He needed to get somewhere. The scavenging expedition had gone terribly wrong, but he had managed to find a great shelter. Well... what was a great shelter. There was no way he was going back to that.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 06, 2013 1:40 am

Cody continued to sit there, with a small sigh escaping his lips. This was boring. Sitting here, day after day. Just waiting to find some other zombie to kill. Or some animal wandering the streets, rabid and trying to bite him. He had really just given up hope of finding others. Was it really that bad? He had grown rather tired of this. No company. No one to talk to. Always having to watch his back, incase there was another flesh eater nearby. When was it going to end? Now Something whispered in his mind, as he saw a figure. It was... running. Zombies sure didn't run. He squinted, and saw the boy begin to grow bigger, and far clearer. Oh my.. it was an actual person. At that, Cody perked up, eyes dancing with curiosity. Making no noise, he began to wave his arm, moving the hockey stick as well to signal him, and not attract any walkers.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 06, 2013 1:45 am

Tazio looked back and let out a small sigh. He seemed to have outrun them, one of the best things about zombies. They couldn't run. He ran his hand through what hair he could and sighed. That place was crowded with zombies. He would not be getting back to his group any time soon. He turned back and tilted his head. There was a person there. And he was waving to them. He made his way towards him, moving more slowly than he had before, raising his hand once to signal he had seen him. When he had gotten closer to him, he shook his head slightly. "Thank god..." he mumbled. "I thought I would have been the only one out here."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 06, 2013 1:54 am

As thrilled Cody was to see another person, he was still very cautious. He swiftly jumped down from the pickup, and hit the ground with a soft thud. He had to look down, ever so slightly, gaining eye contact. "Hello" He said gruffly "What's your name?" He asked, keeping his distance. He held his hockey stick tightly in hand, eyes darting around to make sure the area was secure.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 06, 2013 1:58 am

Tazio glanced up, taking in his tense posture. He didn't holster his knife, although he lowered it so it was now at his side. "Uh... Tazio," he said uncertainly. "Tazio Davis. I'm from," he glanced over his shoulder, waving his hand in a vague direction. "Over there." He looked back at the other. "You?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 06, 2013 2:07 am

"Cody Barks." He then seemed to relax, but only just "I'm from a lot of places." He then seemed to look over Tazio before asking. "Can I trust you?" The fact Cody had been alone for so long made his decision making slightly altered. Instead of doing what he should: check for any bite marks, ask questions like if he's killed anyone before, where he was heading, things like that, he was merely asking if he could be trusted. But anyone could lie, right? But the boy, as smart as he was, was desperate for someone to accompany him.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 06, 2013 2:11 am

Tazio blinked in surprise, staring at the Cody with slightly wide eyes. After his shock of the question wore off, he responded in a quiet voice, "I think so." He was about to holster the knife when a thought appeared in his head. Although he did not lift the knife, his grip tightened on it, and his eyes narrowed slightly. "Can I trust you?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 06, 2013 2:17 am

At that, a smile. No, a sly grin cracked onto his lips. "How about you find out?" His eyes seemed to dance with a mixture of playfulness, and curiosity. He knew his response might blow his chances of Tazio following, but he knew some people had an edge for danger. He knew he did. And hey, what's life without a little risk? Without awaiting a response, he turned around and tossed his hockey stick into the bed of the truck, and easily threw himself over it, landing onto the bed with a small squeak. Then picked the metal stick back up, and began to make his way into his little camp.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 06, 2013 2:22 am

Tazio watched him, once again wide-eyed at the response he gave. "Um..." he stuttered nervously, watching until he was out of sight. He glanced over his shoulder as if he expected someone to just jump out of nowhere before he turned back. He holstered his knife and jumped into the bed of the truck and followed him into the camp. He mentally slapped himself, thinking about all the ways he could die in this situation. Yet he followed the stranger. "You live here?" He questioned quietly.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 06, 2013 2:28 am

"More or less" He answered. It really wasn't a place to live. Not yet anyways. He was still trying to get the few rooms that were actually livable nice enough. Most rooms were so rotten or disgusting there was no way to make them suitable. But a few were nice enough to live in. Sorta. "I plan on trying to find a better place. But I haven't had time to. And for now, this is the best I got"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 06, 2013 2:33 am

Tazio glanced around at everything, taking in the details. "Well... it's a good place to live with the situation of the world. Better than what I've been finding." He glanced over at Cody before averting his gaze. The apocalypse was really messing everything up. He still remembered how it was before, and he wished he could go back to how it was. "I never thought there would be other people living near here."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 06, 2013 2:37 am

Cody made his way over to a beat up lawn chair he had found, and sat in it. He liked to collect as many things as he could, that he deemed useful. So he had a lot of working cars, a few things of gas, lots of blankets, pillows, some chairs and a few miscellaneous things. He was one to make use of anything. "Yeah. I used to think the same thing. But people are strong. There are more of us than you might think." He ran a hand through his hair, and sighed. He had met another person. A living, breathing human being. As mellow and calm as he looked, he was jumping up and down on the inside.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 06, 2013 2:43 am

Tazio nodded a little, but the shrug was more visible. "There may be a lot of humans left, but not as many as there should be. And that number decreases every day." He dusted off one of the chairs Cody had lying around and sat down swiftly. He was exhausted from his escape, and he was grateful for the place to rest.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 06, 2013 2:50 am

Haha. May be a tad slow.... I may or may not be reading a Sherlock fanfiction o.o
    --
    "Yes, true. But, if I may share my opinion, I think that us as a human race can get through this" He simply said, shrugging. It was just another obstacle mankind had to get through. And although the population wasn't as good as hoped, it was still something. "You must be hungry" He finally said, standing up "I don't have much, but that's fine. I planned on going out to find some food later." Cody wasn't the best at scavenging, but he managed. He walked over to a car, and opened a door. He grabbed an apple, and then a pack of peanuts. Not much, but it was food. "Here you go" He handed him the food.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:32 pm