Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

A secret you have to keep

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

A secret you have to keep - Page 3 Empty Re: A secret you have to keep

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:05 am

Okay, so I was thinking; should Adam and Chris' girlfriend be A} instant rivals. More or less. They are just really different, almost polar opposites. She can be loud possibly, really into shopping and maybe some other girl things, and she is just a girly girl. And maybe a tad homophobic, and transphobic. So Adam doesn't like her, adding conflict. Or B} They start becoming really good friends, and they are alike. Or hell, polar opposites, but really get along. Maybe she even plays hockey or something xD Or ice skates. That'd be cool actually. And they become good friends. Which is saying something, seeing as Adam has trouble with friends. But yeah. So either way theres conflict. Foes, and they both want the same guy, and Adam is targeted. Friends, and they want the same guy but still want to be friends. So... yeah xD
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:07 am

Kendra stared up at Adam with a dazzed look. She took his hand and brought herself up, "It's fine, happens a lot, in fact that's how I met this old man." She said. She gestured to Chris. She smiled up at him and then brushed herself off. She was a popular girl... But she wasn't... A slut... Or a biotch... Or anything... She was pretty nice.

Chris had skidded to a hault when he saw Adam take a topple on a girl... Oh! It was his girlfriend. "You two alright?" He asked. He walked closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He put his head ontop of hers. "This is Kendra, she's my girlfriend, happily dating for a year and a half." He said. He really did like Kendra, they got along well... And she was pretty... And she had a good personality... She was like the perfect girl put into an even more perfect body. I mean... Look at her curves... And her chest... And thighs... She was just... Perfect, which caused her to get a lot of hate, but since she wasn't a jerk, she got some love too, especially from this guy. He kissed her cheek, "Kenny, this is Adam. He's my new roommate, he's Canadian! We are running then I'm going to show him around." He explained. He moved his head to rest on his shoulder, he was hunched over slightly so he could do that... He was quite tall. He tipped his head and kissed her neck softly, smiling.
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:09 am

{{ I like the idea of them being friends then the 'they both like the same guy, but want to stay friends' could work... Or their friendship can turn to shite. }}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:18 am

Well yeah. I mean like, Adam really still wants to stay friends, because as said, he has trouble relating to people, but it goes downhill ^^ So cool xD But for them to be friends, they of course have to share a common interest. What should it be? Ice Skating, maybe reading? Watching Harry Potter xD Harry Potter brings people together (: Or maybe something else. They could both speak in German, and tell secrets to each other in the other language xD
    --
    Adam watched the scene before him unfold, and felt a little ding go off in his head. Ah yes, of course. She was very pretty after all. Of course someone like her would date well, him. Adam, being gay himself, found men attractive. So, of course he'd find someone like Chris appealing. But, although he liked men, he wasn't blind. Kendra was beautiful, and Adam could clearly see it. He thought they were cute together. Smiling, he listened to Chris introduce him. Ah. It seems as if being Canadian is celebrity status in this country, but the thought only made him snicker a bit. "Well its a pleasure to meet you Kendra. Adam said kindly, in his soft spoken, barely deep enough to be male voice.
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:29 am

{{ Ice skating... German... I haven't seen Harry Potter... Or read them... So I wouldn't be able to Roleplay that well, but the others are good. }}

Kendra made a face when her neck was kissed and reached up, gently pushing his head away. "Stop it, you git." She said with a smile, she always called him a git... She loved British slang, after all, she was Irish. She looked to Adam with a kind smile, "It's nice to meet you too Adam, I'm glad you're Chris's roommate. Last year, he got stuck with a big jock who beat him up every night... It was bad, he slept in my room practically the whole year." She said. She reached out her hand for him to shake. "So Canada... I can't believe you'd move all the way over here?" She asked, just trying to get some small talk. "Just needed a change of scene?" She asked.

Chris gave a chuckle as he was pushed away and stood there, watching his new friend and girlfriend bond there, right in front of his eyes... Gosh, how beautiful! Maybe Kendra and him could be friends! And then they'd have like him as a daddy, Kenny as a mommy and Adam as their little child! Wtf... Chris, what even goes on in your brain?!
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:41 am

Oh my God.... you've never seen or read the Harry Potter books? How do you live? Sorry... I've read the series about 7 times, and have seen the movies thousands of times (Not exaggerating at all) You really should though. They're amazing.
    --
    Adam was still smiling gently at the scene. They were rather cute together, to be perfectly honest. When she reached out to shake his hand, he extended his pale right hand, gripping hers firmly, shaking it with confidence. "Oh, well don't worry. I'm no jock. I mean, I am a walking fishbone afterall," he let out a small laugh at himself. He always seemed to crack a joke or two about himself. Adam liked to make fun of himself. "Yup. Canada. Land of the stereotypical moose and maple leaves," he cracked a smile. "Yeah. Just needed a new place where no one knew me. Easier to disappear and skip class, hide in a skating rink. Back home, most of the teens practically lived at the hockey rink. So skipping class to go practice was hard, because it was always buzzing with people.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:18 am

Hey, I was thinking. Wanna do another roleplay? Like, a side plot or something. Idk.... I just feel like we should do two. So if ones going slow, we go to the other one or something.... xD And I kinda wanna make a dom character :b But no one to really roleplay him with.... if you don't want to I get it xD Some people can't handle a bunch of rps
    --
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:45 am

{{ Sure! Two is good! I always like being the submissive ones! They're fun to be. Plot idea? }}

{{ Sorry this is short, me sleepy. =u= }}

Kendra grinned, "The rink huh? So you're a hockey player... Nice. I spend a lot of my time on the ice too. I'm a figure skater, it's really fun actually, but I don't get to have my little gut as my partner. The guy who is, is really nice though." She said. She felt her face light up, "We could go skating sometime at the rink just over there. I'm so glad we have one on campus!" She exclaimed. She put an arm around Adam's shoulders, "I'm really happy you moved here, not very many people skate at all here, it's nice to find someone who does." She said. She gave him a squeeze, "I should get going, got to practice, you two have fun running! I'll see yah!" She called as she started to walk off.

Chris blew her a kiss then looked down at Adam. "Isn't she amazing? I'm so glad she's mine... She's so sweet." He said. He was proud to have her as his girlfriend, he was surprised he could land someone so amazing.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:57 am

No particularly.... I like doing movie plots and such. I think those are fun. One movie I saw, called suicide room, was about this dude who got bullied for being gay and all, and meets this girl online. They both kinda hate life, and wanna die. But with each other, they begin to hate the world together. But in the end he kills himself.... so maybe not exactly like that. But maybe, we could do my guy is bullied and stuff, and meets your guy online. Mines very depressed, and your can be either suicidal too, or maybe just 'normal' anywho, maybe my guy (or yours) Is about to kill themselves, so the other one find out where the other lives and rushes to them? Or maybe they meet up nutrelly? Either way, they start to really like each other, and things happen. BUT PLOT TWIST! One of the families (or both) Is super homophobic and they find out and freakkkk out. Idk. If you don't like it, do tell and we'll do something else xD
    --
    Adam listened to her, actually kinda happy she skated too. Although hockey and figure skating were two things altogether, it was similar too. It was a common interest. She seemed really nice, and he actually kinda wanted to be friends with her. Odd for the netflix>friends guy. "Yeah, I'd love to go skating sometime," Adam smiled, but cringed when she slung her arm around him. Once again; touching issues. But, yet again, he did nothing. He simply nodded to her next sentence, and waved his goodbye as she left. "Bye," he said as she walked away, before turning to Chris "Your girlfriend seems nice," he simply said, each corner of his lips pulling up slightly into a smile.
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:18 am

{{ Sure! Sounds good! I guess my guy's family could hate on him cause he's gay... Hm... I think I have a good submissive guy, he's precious! I found his picture and I wanted to just hug him. XD }}

"Indeed she is! Well, let's walk to the smoothie place then get back, it's getting a bit late." Chris said. He stretched as he began to walk up the sidewalk, humming. He glanced back at Adam to make sure he was following. He smiled at him then continued to walk, he turned right again at the next corner and stopped halfway down the sidewalk. He turned and looked up at the Jamba Juice sign. He smiled and opened the door, walking in, making sure to hold it open for Adam a bit. He hopped up to the counter and ordered a strawberry smoothie then stepped back to dig through his pockets and retrieve his wallet. He glanced at Adam. "Get what you want, my treat. It'll be a welcome smoothie." He said. He handed the cashier his credit card and took it back when they handed it to him. He picked up his smoothie and stared to drink as he watched Adam with a smile. Adam... Was cute... Like a puppy dog... Yeah, a puppy.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:27 am

Haha, okay. Wanna do it on this thread too, or should I start up a new one? And my guy Hal be the character from the movie xD I'm in love with him.... And seeing a I'm on my iPod and can't rally post pictures, you should look up Dominik from suicide room. He's the cutie with blak hair ^3^
    Anywho yeah! Spuds great (:
    --
    The younger boys' only response was the simple nod of his head, indicting he heard. He began to silently follow Chris, the only noise he made was that of his feet softly hitting the ground. His right hand gently grabbed onto his left arm, rubbing it as he was getting a tad cold. Sure they had gone running, but Adam should have been wise enough to have grabbed a jacket. When they entered the smoothie shop, and felt a bit warmer, thankfully. When Chris offered to get him a drink, he paused O-okay, he simply mumbled, hand still softly rubbing his arm as he orders one, soon picking it up and taking a small sip. He smiled a little at Chris, thanking him, before his eyes fell back to the floor.
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:33 am

{{ Let's do it on here!
    Niceeee, I like him.
    Here is Jimmy!
    A secret you have to keep - Page 3 6giutf }}

Chris looked at him with a blank look, blinking quite a lot. "Are you okay Adam?" He asked. Adam... Was acting weird... It was almost freaking him out as much as it was worrying him... He took a sip of his smoothie, staring at him before leading the way over to a table. He sat down, patting the other seat. "Come over here so we can talk." He said to Adam. He set his cup on the table, licking his lips. He glanced over at the window, watching the people walk by. He was trying to spot anyone he knew.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:48 am

OMFG I THINK IM IN LOVE *drools*
    He's perfect
    Utterly perfect....
    OMG
    Yes
    Okay sorry about that. I just think I've found my souls mate.... Like seriously.
    Abyways, yeah. I love him xD
    Should I start? Probably. But how? Maybe... Oh maybe they log onto Omegle or some sh*t. And find each other and idk. Lol.
    --
    Adam looked up from his little space off, and looked confused. Of course he was fine. At least that's what he was gonna tell Chris. For the time being Adam really was fine. Today was nice. Rather good actually. Adam had just broken a rule though, a few seconds ago. He let him creative mind wander, thinking of forbidden thoughts. His life. He made a rule that e couldn't think about life much. About past, present of future. It brought up too much pain. He just had to simply follow routine. Go to school, watch movies, drink tea, go out for a run and maybe play a bit of field hockey. Study. About it. Get through life with as little thoughts as possible. No need to focus on the last, right? But a second ago, he didn't know what made him slip up. Maybe just finally getting away. But he started thinking, which got him staring endlessly into space. He followed Chris to the table, and sat down, setting his drink down. "I'm fine Chris really. I just... Don't normally talk much," that was very much true. Adam didn't talk much, really ever. Unless it was when he needed to. On occasions he did speak more often. He enjoyed conversations that had meaning to them. Not simply small talk.He was a far better listener.
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:56 am

{{ Omeagle might be fun, then they could see eachother's faces! }}

"Ah, okay..." Chris said, believing him. He glanced at Adam then made a face... Christ, he was going to sneeze. He let out a sneeze which sounded like a dog's sneeze... Weird kid... He sniffled and then picked up his smoothie. "Pardon." He said with a smile before sipping the cold, strawberry yumtasticnessssss! As he would say. He set it down and propped his head up on his hand by putting his elbow on the table and so forth. He looked at Adam, "So, what should we converse about?" He asked. He smiled at him as he fondled his straw with his index finger in a quite lazy manner. He glanced outside without moving his head then he looked back at Adam.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:08 am

That's the idea xD
    --
    Dominik gently pushed his fingers to the laptops keys, gently typing in the word 'suicide'. He didn't really know what he was going to accomplish with that word, but he had punched it in anyways. Maybe find someone like him, who hated life the way he did. Maybe they'd get him, understand him, help him. He wanted help, but not the kind you get from a hosspital. Not like that. He wanted someone who didn't view him as a freak. Moving the mouse ever so slightly, he clicked video. Dominik couldn't really be seen all too well on his video camera. His lights were off, so the only light that illuminated him face was from his laptop. Only his main features shown through well. His sad eyes, dark hair, jawline, parts of his neck. His shirt faded into the darkness. He wondered who'd connect with him.
    --
    Adam was thankful the other boy believed him, and he gently folded his hands in his lap, eyes curiously wandering the room looking at all the different people. "Bless you," he said polightly. Adam didn't really know what to say....he was bad at small talk. Bad at a lot of things actually. He was just an awkward potato. "Um... I don't know. I've never been good at talking really," he sighed, looking down at his smoothie, as he too began to mess with the straw.
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:18 am

And there Jimmy was, sitting at his desk, his laptop placed right in front of him. His head was tipped down because he was writing something on a piece of paper, he glanced up and realised a person had connected. He lifted up his head and smiled at the camera, "Hello." He said in his not so deep voice of his... I mean, it wasn't high or anything, but it was a bit... Not masculine enough. He glanced down at what he was writing then back at the laptop. He quickly started to type, it was better to do this than to talk. It was quicker. He sent his message which read, Hello! My name is Jimmy! What is your name? Jimmy was a happy guy, he kept on the bright side... Sure on the inside he was dying because of the homophobics he called his family kept being mean... But why ruin everyone else's time with his drama? Right? Right. He looked down when he heard a meow and picked up the fat, tabby cat he fondly called; Markus. He made a face when the cat started to rub it's head on his jawline, his cat was very affectionate. He smiled slightly and kissed the cat's head.

~~~

{{ Want to skip a bit? We could do night time or... School. }}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:55 am

Dominik observed the other boy, and noticed he seemed very cheerful. Not someone to expect searching omegle with the tag of suicide. But, Dominik didn't judge. Everyone had reasons to hate life. Some chose not to show it. They chose to let the pain stay inside. He could sympathize. He reached up to his laptop, and his fingers grazed over the keys, spelling out Dominik He leaned back, up to the wall as he simply looked into his webcam with his sunken, sad blue eye. His hand slowly went up to run through his black hair, and all along his arm were cuts and scars. Most of then fairly new. Anywhere between a week to minutes ago. They went all along his arm, on both if them. But his parents never saw. They never were around anyways. Always traveling. Or out at meetings. Never around to see him suffer.The sad boy didn't know what to say really. Just sit there, watching Jimmy.
    --
    Haha, okay. Skip to later that night? Maybe Adam is trying to watch a movie and Chris insists he watch too, and they end up falling asleep together, cuddling?
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:03 am

Jimmy stared at him for a moment then looked at Markus. He set down the cat and started to type. It's nice to meet you He leaned towards his screen, getting a better view of the boy. He leaned back, frowning slightly... He had his share if cutting himself and actually brought himself to stop through the help of Blake Bliss and a few supportive friends. He sighed and and leaned back in his chair, not sure what to type... He bit his lip, his eyes flickering around in his well lit room. Gosh... It was bright, vivid green with odd things hung up all over, but it looked quite cool. He soon found himself typing, So... What's your problem? He sent the message and hoped for the best, and that he wouldn't be all pissy to him about this. It was just a question... Maybe he could help him...

~~~

{{ Omfg! Yesh! Cuddles! So cuuuute! I Gotta go though, Be back tomorrow! you can start or wait for me tomorrow and then I'll start. }}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:21 am

Dominik stared at him a moment, his eyes slowly running across every feature. After a few menus of observation, he decided that he found Jim pretty damn attractive. Likewise he simply replied, not knowing what else to put. He watched the boy bite his lip, and smirked a little. He sure was cute. Too bad he probably lived halfway across the country. Who lived in Vancouver Washington anyways? No one worth talking to, that's for sure. He read the small selection of text, and sighed. That I'm still breathing. he replied, little to no facial expression shown. My life is so f*cling messed up. I'm so alone. I have no one. I'm a freak. I just want it to end.
    --
    Nuuuuuu D: awww bye!
    --
    Adam walked bak into the room him and Chris shared, making his way to his bed. He needed a shower. Like now. But he was really freaking exhausted. So he decided to take a shower in the morning, and settle down with a good movie. He didn't bother changing, and simply crawled into his bed, reaching into his bag to pull out his laptop. He opened his baby, and went through his library of many amazing movies, trying to find one that fit his mood. He was thinking about Summer Storm. He liked that movie because it was in German (with English sub titles of course) so he was practicing using his German, and it was a film about a boy who falls in love with his best friend; a straight boy. And they go to a rowing camp, along with another group, who all happen to be gay. If was a really good movie in his opinion, and their acting was phenomenal. He clicked on it, and began to pull out his headphones so he wouldn't disturb Chris.
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:00 pm

Jimmy read his comment and made a :I face with furrowed eyebrows... It was pretty adorable. He started to type, the look disappearing as he typed up whatever he was going to say. Ah, I see... I would tell you my problems, but I'd rather not make your life worse... But don't kill yourself, your life is too short, might as well live out the whole thing... I mean, I am, and I'm okay... I know people are worse off than me... Starving... Dying... All that... Sure, I have thoughts about it a lot, but... You know, it isn't worth it... If your life is meaningless... Well it can't be, all life has meaning... Anyway, sorry for rambling. He sent the message then his head quickly snapped back when his father came bursting in the door. He quickly shut the laptop, but only half way... Of course that was an accident.
    "Watching gay porn or something boy?!"
    "No sir, I was not." Jim replied, trying to sound calm. He felt his shirt being grabbed and himself being lifted out of the chair by the stronger man. He looked up at his father who started to yell at him... It happened a lot... Like his father could literally scare him straight... And it was terrifying... But he wasn't going to change his sexual preference... He could feel tears well up in his eyes and streak down his cheeks, all this... Hate on him... It hurt a lot... He was always being called worthless... A mistake... A waste of space... A piece of s**t... He bit his lip as he was thrown down on the ground and his father stormed out. He sat there, sniffling for a few moments. He drug himself back up in the chair and he wiped his eyes. He opened his laptop, realising the boy was still there. Sorry about that. he sent and gave a half smile.

~~~

Chris walked out of the bathroom, letting out some steam into the room. He wore his little boxer shorts and nothing else. His hair was wet... But he looked hot... And he smelled pretty good. He walked over to his bed and plopped down on it. His green eyes flickered over to Adam. He jumped up onto his bed and leaped across, landing skillfully on Adam's bed. He plopped down next to him and tugged out an earphone, putting it into his ear. "What's-we-watchin'?" He asked. He glanced at Adam with a cooky grin, their faces weren't too far apart... After all, it was a full sized bed with a lanky teenage boy stuffed on the space Adam had left. Who doesn't sleep in the middle? He was pressed pretty close to the other boy, still smiling. His eyes flickered to the screen of the laptop, he smiled, "Oooo, German? I know Swedish... But not German..." He said. He bit his lip and stared at the screen, reading the subtitles as they laid there.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:11 am

Dominik read the message, a sigh escaping his lips. Jimmy spoke truth, but at the same time that truth didn't apply to this dark haired boy. It was getting harder and harder every day to drag himself from his room to school. Even harder to bear the lonely nights. Every time he checked his facebook, email, or texts it was the same thing. Hate, mocking, laughter, insults. He couldn't get away from it. The world seemed to hate him, and although his heart was beating inside his chest, he didn't feel alive. He was slowly slipping farther and farther from reality, his mind so dark Satan himself would get scared. He was sick of being this way. Sick of always being alone, sad, scared, hated, angry, and not loved. He was the laughing stock of his town, a failure of a child. His own parents told him that having a gay son was unacceptable. They wouldn't let his polluted mind ruin their family name. He was so unbelievably alone, and it was killing him. Its fine He replied, frowning But you shouldn't have to apologize. Your dad shouldn't do that. Yeah, Dominik had seen(more or less) of what happened. Even with the laptop shut halfway, the webcam still recorded what ha happened, waist down. And he heard it too. The vile things spoken, the tears, te struggle. It was familiar to him though. His only friend -Tyler- expirenced abuse at home, and in similar occasions Dominik saw it happen over webcam. "Jimmy," Dominik spoke outloud, his voice dark and gruff. "If you tell me your problems, I'll tell you mine. It won't make my life worse, trust me. The only way it'd be worse is if my only friend Tyler, died. You talking about why life's sh*t wot affect me. And then I'll tell you my troubles, if you want," He gave a weak smile to Jimmy, his blue eyes wandering the boys face, finding him quite the Piece of eye candy.
    --
    Adam raised his eyebrow as Chris plopped down next to him. Well, looks like he had a roommate that hadn't learned the definition of personal space. But he ignored it, not particularly wanting to tell him to buzz of. "Summer Storm." He simply said, gently tilting the computer to the side so he could see it too. "You might not like it though," he warned, a grin forming on his lips "It's a gay film. Literally." He hoped Chris wasn't a homophobe. Tht would suck. Adam was taking notice to the closeness, uncomfterble yet enjoying it at the same time. Chris smelled nice. He liked it.
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:44 am

Jimmy stared at the camera for a few moments then smiled slightly. "Thanks... I appreciate that... Uh..." he trailed, not knowing where to start. "Well, it sort of began when I was fourteen... I realised that I wasn't interested in girls, like not at all... So I found a sudden liking in men, the same gender. This of course remained a secret for a... A good, three years. I had a few boyfriends, but brought home my friends that were girls, a beard yah know. So soon enough, my brother saw me kissing my boyfriend and told my parents... So they don't like homosexuals... Not one bit... And I knew, but I had been going behind their backs all these years... So then came the 'help', it started off sort of... Slow, like they cared and just wanted to nudge me in the right direction... But I won't budge, not one bit." He said, a small smile on his face. "And since I wouldn't budge, they got pissy... They started to try and scare me straight, literally. My brother beats me up... My dad beats me sometimes and my mom mostly yells, but I've had my fare share of laughs... And you know, I can deal with the physical pain, but all those... Terms coming at me, it hurts... It sits with me... Even at school, I'm a fag... I'm worthless... I'm a waste of space... It starts getting to you after a while and before you know it, you have on this happy exterior for the people who actually like you, but while you're alone in your room, you're... You're doing this." He said. He stepped back from the camera and but his scrawny little, skinny jean covered leg up where he could see and started to roll the bottom back, revealing countless cut marks, some scars, some fresh... But they were there, and that was just one leg. He sat back down, "It isn't healthy, but... I can't help myself, I don't want to explain this to people... I just want this not to happen, but... It just does and I've been coping a bit better... I found my cat... Markus... I've made some new friends... No boyfriends though, I'm... Taking a break? Yeah, it'll keep me out of... More harm." He said. He put his elbows on his desk and placed his chin in his hands, "Well, now it's your turn."

~~~

Chris glanced at Adam, "Ewww! Gay! I can't deal with homosexuality!" He exclaimed in a sarcastic voice. "I don't care Ads, I really don't." He said. He shrugged and looked at the screen, "Some people even think I'm gay... I mean, I've had a boyfriend before, but more girlfriends... I'm... Sort of bisexual." He said. He bit his lip then looked at the screen. Dang it Chris! Why are you so open with people?! He didn't need to know that... Well... He probably did. It would explain a lot to him... So guess now is better than later. Chris snuggled a bit closer to Adam, getting comfortable. Might as well, this film could be long... But it looked interesting... But he was tired... He'd fight to stay awake as long as possible.

{{ Would you be alright if I invited my girlfriend to join this site? }}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:13 am

Dominik listened intently, genuinely interested in others stories. Hearing this gave him..... he searched for the word. Hope. Hope that there was other people like him who so desperately clung to the slightest sliver of hope they had left, looking for some form of escape. Once he finished, Dominik had to think for a moment. "Well, it kinda started like your story did. As long as I can remember, I've never liked girls. Actually, never liked people in general. Sure, I can recognize beauty and all. But I was asexual for the longest of times. Life was nice though. Got through school pretty easily, got fairly good grades, got into the collage I wanted. My parents made a lot of money, so while they traveled I stayed in our large estate with a maid to clean the house. I wasn't popular, but I wasn't a nobody. I had lots of girls falling for me, sadly. It all started going downhill about a year ago. It was my freshman year of college, new years eve. I was at this party, and was drinking a bit. Most of my friends were hammered though. I remember my friend Amy getting dared to kiss Kamerin. She said she would, but only if Alex, the one who dared her to, kissed me. I had actually never kissed anyone, so I was reluctant. But Alex wasn't. Although we all knew he was straight, he kissed me pretty good, and we made out for a while. Once it was done, they all cheered, and we laughed about it. It wasn't until the next day that I began to regret it. Someone I guess recorded it and posted it on facebook," The boy had to pause, and look at Jimmy, making sure he wasn't talking too much. "I watched it, and I realized the people around were chanting 'fag, fag!' And 'homo'. 'Queer' was thrown in a few times. I tried not to let it bother me really. I mean, the town wasn't too friendly to gays anyways. I shrugged it off. I mean, it was a dare. But when I got back from break... I got teased a lot. They called me names. But I laughed along. Like I said, it was simply a dare. It wasn't true. It wasn't until Judo class. I was sparring with Alex, and... I don't know. I guess... I liked him. And I um.. kinda got a boner." He turned a bit red at that "He made a big deal. Calling me a sick fag. That he kissed me, only for a dare. He then followed me to the locker room, pushed me into the locker and spat names at me. I don't remember it well. I try to forget. After that it got worse. He posted this... video. It was... bad to say the least. Everyone saw it. My parents saw it. They freakout out, and they came home from their business trip in England. My mom was more upset than my dad. Telling me we had a name to uphold. She would not allow her son to be gay. She screamed, and hit me. Threw a lamp at me. It was bad. My dad was a bit better. Saying she shouldn't hit me. but he never helped. They all hated me. School was bad. All my friends turned on me. Alex, being the popular one he was, got practically the whole school to hate me. Can't walk down the halls without one pushing me, tripping me, yelling something at me. Even the teachers are mean to me. Turning a blind eye. I don't know what made them hate me so much. But whatever reason it was, I guess they spread the thought to me. I slowly began to only see the wrong in me, and how useless I was. How pathetic I am. Last month my mom took me to an opera. It was dreadful. But she tried to get me to go on a date with this girl, Courtney. She was the daughter of a CEO of a large medical company. Mother thought that if I dated her, it would be good for us. Get us money we didn't need. I told him flatly that I couldn't do that, sadly. I was gay. That turned into a big fight. When we got home my mom... well she tried to drown me in the bathtub. Since then abuse is a regular occurrence. My dads gotten worse. He joins her. They enjoy coming home from their trips, and hurting me. Trying to 'make the gay go away'. They once tried to electrocute me. But thats fine. I hope I die. I try to make the pain go away. Turn my mental pain into physical pain. I cut. Wherever I can. Whenever I can. My arms and legs take most abuse. But its not enough. I burn my arms too. I like that better, after I've had a bad day. I really want it to stop though. I have no one to love, and no one could love me. I'm tired of being so alone, scared, hated. " He looked at Jimmy, straight in the eye "Whats the point of living when you have nothing to live for?"
    --
    Adam looked at him, simply amused by his rambling. Chris did seem pretty bisexual. Like seriously. He had a girlfriend, and he was happy with her, but he seemed gay. So Bi made a lot of sense. "I kinda figured. Just wanted to make sure," He simply stated, giving him a kind smile, before turning back to the screen, smile still faintly on his lips. He was very aware of just how close Chris was. How his body pressed against his, the gentle warmth of the other boy seeping onto him. It was very pleasant. He enjoyed it, to be honest. He was so used to being cold, and when this... warm and inviting body was pressed to his he actually liked it. This was a first. Adam normally appalled the thought of someone touching him like... this. But nonetheless, he allowed it.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:16 am

Oh, and of course you can invite your girlfriend here! I'd encourage it ;D
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:23 am

Jimmy blinked a few times, "See the thing is... You don't realise that you have things to live for... People to live for... You have no idea who you are going to meet the next day right after you kill yourself... They could've been the answer to all of your problems..." He said. He bit his lip, "We're a lot alike... You and me, we just handle it differently..." He gave a sigh and looked down at his keyboard for a moment. He looked back up, "Want my number? We can talk more... I can help you out when you're feeling down..." He said. He rubbed the back of his neck, staring intensely at the camera. He hoped they could be friends and this wouldn't be just some one time thing where he met an amazing person and never saw them again... That would SUCK nobs.

~~~

After a while... Chris was... Drifting off. His head was slowly drooping more and more, finally making contact with Adam's shoulder. His eyes were closed and his breathing was getting slower and slower. Poor Adam, this would be an awkward night... Soon enough, he was fast asleep, making his usually little puppy noises... They always were made by him when he was sleeping, even if it was a good dream... He was an odd chap.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:29 pm