Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

4 posters

Let's Get It Started in Here ~

-- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Let's Get It Started in Here ~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's Get It Started in Here ~

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:18 pm

XD

Cool idea, Len. :3
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Let's Get It Started in Here ~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's Get It Started in Here ~

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:19 pm

Wait I can post a little RP like that right? Or should we stick with one until more people join?
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:20 pm

{{ That sounds so cool Lupe! And go ahead and post it, we've got 8 people right? I'm sure if we search the forums we'll find more too!

Aahhhhhh! I finished my paper!!!! Very Happy }}
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:22 pm

Let's Get It Started in Here ~ - Page 4 Success_baby1-300x198

Good job Win ^^

And okay~ Maybe one of us can do a One on One or whatever XD
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:28 pm

{{ Yeah, cool! Heh, nice Lupe Razz

So guys, shall we do some recruiting or no? }}
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:34 pm

I would go recruiting but my friends on there either
    A ] Have too many Rps
    B ] Are homophobic
    C ] Thought I wouldn't Rp stuff like this
    D ] Weird for not wanting to join this >.>
    E ] Not on

Ugh, I feel like a loner now XDD
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:36 pm

[[ I actually have to go right now. >.< May be back later on. ]]
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:40 pm

{{ Aw, that stinks Lupe...
    Okay, bye Ims! }}
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Yeah ._.

ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:44 pm

{{ ... :/ Well, I'm listening to Tswiftt right now and it's putting me in the mood to RP! }}
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:50 pm

Oh yeah XD Replyin'
    Maybe you could join my Rp :3
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:51 pm

{{ Yeah, alright! *poofs over* }}
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:52 pm

ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ wrote:Ahhh where should she go to school Winter? XD

Like a forbidden romance or just two commoners?
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:55 pm

{{ Hmm... Hows about she goes to the private school? Haha I sorta already made that assumption accidentaly xD }}
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:01 pm

"That private school up there." She said pointing up the street as she frowned, doubting this girl would go to her school. Rosey would have seen her before this. But the frown went away as she just looked at the girl as she said with a mischievous grin "What about if we go skip morning classes? Unless you need to go to school. You seem interesting, I want to hang out with you." She laughed looking at the girl once again, her face blushing but she hoped that she would just think it was the cold that surrounded them.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:14 pm

Jasmine considered the offer for barely a moment before replying, "Yeah, that sounds fun." She really didn't care too much about school, and it's not like anyone would miss her if she skipped. She didn't really have that many friends at the school, and most kids just made fun of her anyways. Besides, she was looking forward to spending some time with this girl, she seemed nice enough. Plus, if she was one of those preppy kids at that special school and wanted to skip to be with her, well, that made her feel pretty special. "Where do you want to go?" She asked, feeling extremely awkward now as she stood on the sidewalk in her puffy outer winter attire.
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:14 pm

"We should go to town and get two cardboard boxes then there's this hill where you can slide down it. There's a pond at the bottom of the hill and the ice is thick enough on the lake so it would be like a really big sledding hill 10 times the danger!" She laughed. Some might have thought that a proper sophisticated young woman like her would never want to put herself in danger but she was an adventurous spirit. She instantly took the girl's hand and started down the road, glancing back behind her shoulder to see if she was following.
    But really she was wondering if she was blushing as much as she was right now.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:20 pm

Jasmine stood there entranced by the excitement glowing off this other girl as she discussed her plan for the two of them. The sledding actually sounded pretty fun, and who was Jasmine to turn down a little danger? She watched surprised as the other girl took her hand and she could feel her frozen cheeks heating up, a soft red coloring distinguishing itself on her pale skin. She laughed to herself at her earlier predictions for the day, as so far her great day just kept on getting greater.
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:23 pm

"So, tell me about yourself? What are your hobbies?" She asked trying to get some small talk passing in-between them. They were now about a block away from the town, passing through a little bridge before they finally got into town. She kept on walking wondering where she could get some cardboard boxes.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:31 pm

Jasmine just shrugged, "Well, I like skateboarding, but I can't really do that in winter... But, I can snowboard, so that takes up my winter time." She loved just gliding in general, which is why she liked skateboarding and snowboarding. To her, it felt as if she were gliding across the ground while other people had to slow down and walk. "So, what about you? What do you do for fun?" She asked as they passed a small alleyway. Jasmine peered inside behind a dumpster where boxes were usually kept, but there was nothing there but a paper bag.
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:35 pm

"I wish I could have been able to do more sports as a kid. I usually do the normal preppy stuff, cheerleading and volleyball. But one day I tried out skateboarding with a "rebellious" crew of people, I loved it. I wish I could do it again. Maybe you could teach me how to skateboard some time Hm?" She said, letting out a laugh as she looked over at the girl when she saw a couple of boxes laying out in another allyway yet a cat had been residing in it. It was a tabby looking cat but it looked starved of food. Instantly she asked "Do you think you have enough room to house a cat?"
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:48 pm

Jasmine laughed as she talked about hanging around rebels, there was definately alot to this girl that she didn't know. But, there was also a lot of things to this girl that Jasmine wanted to know. "Of course!" She told her in reply to her question about skateboarding. When they stopped at the cat in the box, her eyes widened, she loved cats and she'd always wanted one. "Yeah, probably." She replied instantly, not taking her eyes off of the starved little tabby. She wanted the cat, but she was also a little curious why the other girl didn't take the cat first. Shrugging it off she noticed the box the cat was in, it was pretty big and it looked pretty new also. The cat must've just moved in, either that or imoved box to box in the same area.
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:51 pm

"Maybe we could take the cat home...my house doesn't allow animals. It could be our little cat." She said, slowly walking up to the cat and all it did was cower down into the box. She frowned as she looked at the poor cat, wondering what it's name would be. "Well, I guess we could either take the cat with us on our sledding trip or we would have to get it out of this box and into another one and come back for it"
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Jasmine looked sadly down at the cat as it cowered away from them. "Hmm... Alright, maybe we should just find another box for us? I doubt the cat would stay if we brought it sledding..." She thought out carefully, liking the idea of having a cat for the both of them. It was a bit sad though that her new friend couldn't have pets though, she loved having a dog until it died a few years back. She felt like it was her main companion since humans weren't really her thing.
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:10 pm

She nodded as she went beside the cat and picked up the two boxes that were already lying flat on the ground. She brushed the snow off of them as she handed one to Jazz. "Here we go. Now you stay little kitty." She said turning back to look at the cat one last time before she started heading back from where they came. Her pace was slow since she didn't really want to leave the cat and she wanted to talk to the girl some more before they were breathless from sledding.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:07 am