Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Gasp! I found this again! *does happy dance*

horsewolfgriffingirl
    horsewolfgriffingirl

Gasp! I found this again! *does happy dance* Empty Gasp! I found this again! *does happy dance*

Post by horsewolfgriffingirl Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:01 am

Hello again! I used to be pretty active here, and then life happened. I switched computers, and lost all my bookmarks, so I remembered the site as Same Love, not the actual web address. SO I finally found the site again from a very, very old confirmation email. And there was much rejoicing. So I think that a lot of new people have come on since I left, and I'd like to get to know you!

I'm a 14 year old girl, and I'm bi, mostly still in the closet in rl. I breed/train/show dogs, and I ride/train (a little)/take care of horses. The taking care of part is because my neighbor broke her ankle and I am helping to run her barn while she can't- just cleaning stalls and exercising some of the lesson horses and stuff. c:

Music is a huge part of my life; I am in the orchestra and symphony (two different groups- one has woodwinds and other band instruments in it) playing violin, and I love to listen to music. I'll listen to most anything, but my two favorites are some of the pop that is popular right now, and symphonic metal. As for my personality I can come off as crazy or shy usually, and I can't sometimes think of what to say, but I try to be friendly. I get nervous easily and stress badly, and I procrastinate a lot. Not a good combo lol.

Oh, and as for animals I have my dog, a Japanese chin named Zube (Zoo-bee) who is my best friend as well as an unregistered service dog for me, my three cats, Winston, Butterscotch, and Brook, and all the other dogs who live with me on and off (boarding). I also half lease a dark bay/brown Morgan mare named Dove from my neighbor.

Well, that was...long. Oh well. I hope to get to know some new people!

If this should have been put somewhere else, Mods/ Admin, I'm sorry! Wasn't sure.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Gasp! I found this again! *does happy dance* Empty Re: Gasp! I found this again! *does happy dance*

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:34 am

Why hello there! It's nice to see you back on the forums (:
    Its completely understandable that you disappeared for awhile. Hell, I did too for awhile!
    But it is good to know you're back c:
    You can continue your old roleplays if you want, or of course, start up a new one ^^
    I still haven't really gotten around to replying to any of my rp's (oops)
    I procrastinate too >.< And I can't see to think of just how to replay....
    Anyways (I blabber) yeah.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
    horsewolfgriffingirl
    horsewolfgriffingirl

Gasp! I found this again! *does happy dance* Empty Re: Gasp! I found this again! *does happy dance*

Post by horsewolfgriffingirl Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Thanks! Smile Oh, and I followed you on Tumblr. I'm Griffinfeather.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:24 am

Hello! Glad to see someone else on the site. Sorry my greeting came a bit late. It was finals week and college finals are a mess.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:58 pm