Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

Jasmine and Nichole

ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Jasmine and Nichole - Page 2 Empty Re: Jasmine and Nichole

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:53 am

Jasmine rolled her eyes, "And what would 'my type of guy' be exactly?" She asked, sipping on the hot chocolate, careful not to burn her tongue. It was a good distraction for her since she could see the not to subtle coffee guy staring at her friend. She stared into her drink, watching as the whipped cream started to melt and blend with her drink. She planne on finishing it off before that happened though. When she looked back up she saw that Nichole's glasses were in place. She honestly loved them, but since she knew that Nichole hated them, that meant she also knew not to mention them.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:56 pm

~ bump! ~
    Makaroni
    Makaroni

Post by Makaroni Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:46 pm

ooc: sorry. didn't get the notification

ic: "Pretty much any guy I don't go after. I like a very specific type of man - the men who are hot, tall, strong, and like me first," she said in a light tone, though she was dead serious. "I never really pay attention to the guys you go after..." That was also true. Nichole paid attention to the girls that Jasmine seemed to like. She hadn't noticed very many, but one time she had stared at a blue-eyed blonde for a few seconds longer than a straight girl would have. Nichole couldn't blame her - that blonde was cute, and she had a nice rack, but Nichole was still doubting Jasmine's sexuality. What were the chances of them both being bisexual, and them both liking each other back? That best friend romance thing doesn't work in real life, only in books and movies.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:24 pm

Jasmine rolled her eyes, of course Nichole didn't notice. "Wellll then." She huffed out, drinking more of her hot chocolate. Granted, it was fair enough that she didn't notice since she never really looked at many guys. Of course, she thought a lot of guys were attractive, however she also thought they were all jerks. She had a pretty narrow mind that way, as she'd made the decision that all they ever cared about were their reputations and sex. Granted, it was pretty much true too though. She looked across the room at the wall clock and suddenly remembered, "Oh hey! We should probably go soon before the line through security builds up too big." It wouldn't take too long to get to the airport, but she liked looking in the airport shops.
    Makaroni
    Makaroni

Post by Makaroni Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Nichole perked up at the prospect of getting to the airport. She loved Auntie Anne's pretzels, and was absolutely dying to get one. Once everything was back in her duffel bag and organized, she pranced behind the counter and gave the dumbstruck employee a kiss on the cheek. He clumsily grabbed at her arms as she walked away, trying to get another kiss. "Wait! Uh... lady! Wait!" he called, running after her. An angry customer stopped him and shoved him back behind the counter. "You can get your kiss when you get me my coffee!" he yelled. Nichole grinned and bounced out of the shop. "Come on, Jasmine! You're so slow."
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:48 pm

Jasmine rolled her eyes at the little display, taking her sweet time to finish off her hot chocolate since she knew she couldn't take it past security. When she finished, she took a napkin and dabbed at her mouth, clearin it of any hot chocolate. She smirked as Nichole got impatient, "Calm down speedy!" She told her as she sauntered out the door, taking er keys out of her pocket and unlocking the door. Once they were all buckled up, it didn't take more than ten minutes to get over to the airport. After unloading the trunk, Jasmine decided to get one of the suitcase carts. She grabbed that and then piled their luggage on it. In the airport, it didn't take long to check the luggage onto the plane, leaving them with only their carry ons. "Here we go!" Jasmine smiled as they joined the line for security.
    Makaroni
    Makaroni

Post by Makaroni Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:38 pm

Nichole squealed in excitement, leaping into the car. She was practically vibrating the whole way there. Quivering with the idea of spending Christmas with Jasmine made her extremely giddy, and she zoomed through security. Once they got through, Nichole rushed to Auntie Ann's and got a pretzel void of salt, nomming on it as she walked to a table. She held her food with one hand, placing the other on the table. It shook uncontrollably, and Nichole blushed. "I'm just really excited about our trip!" she exclaimed, voice squeaky. Unable to stay still, she scooted her chair around, annoying most of the people around her.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:43 am

Jasmine laughed softly as she watched her friend fiddle around. She knew better than to try and get her to calm down, as it would also be hypocritical of her. Despite not showing excitement, she was dancing inside. She couldn't wait to spend Christmas with her best friend and crush, well, who wouldn't want to do that? Jasmine nibbled on her pretzel bites, dipping them in the cheese sauce every now and then. "This is going to be awesome! I can't wait until we get to the hotel!" She announced, remembering the room they booked a couple months ago. The hotel was pretty fancy, and their parents paid for it, so that was nice. It was their early Christmas gift from the parents.
    Makaroni
    Makaroni

Post by Makaroni Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:08 pm

Nichole squealed and squeaked erratically. "I know, right?!" Her voice was becoming aggressive, and she started off into the distance, unable to control her intense excitement. Her hand shook even harder, and she dropped her pretzel. The sound of it hitting the plastic startled her, and shook her out of her anxious fit. Nichole blinked several times and shook her head, regaining control and placing her hand flat on the table. She glanced at Jasmine and nearly fell apart, face completely read. "Sorry. I'm just super, super excited! I absolutely love New York, especially at Christmas time. All the lights and decorations are absolutely beautiful... The snow is pretty kickass, too," she said, chuckling.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Thu May 02, 2013 8:56 pm

At the mention of snow, Jasmine's green eyes light up brighty, "I'm so excited to see the snow! This'll be the greatest Christmas ever!" She smiled over at her friend, hoping that she was right. Jasmine continued nibbling on her pretzel bites until they were gone. They were sogood, the perfect mixture of warm doughy goodness, salt, and cheese. After finishing it off, she checked her watch and realized it was almost boarding time. "We should probably get moving if we want good seats!"
    Makaroni
    Makaroni

Post by Makaroni Fri May 03, 2013 9:19 pm

Nichole pulled out their tickets. "We're in row 18. I'm seat A, you're seat B. Ha, I get the window seat," she said, smirking but doing it wrong so she looked really tardo. Nichole stood up and wheeled her suitcases and carried her duffel bag towards Terminal C27. Suddenly, her suitcase dropped on one side, and became difficult to pull. She turned around and groaned. "Damn it!" The left wheel had popped off. Nichole cursed more, but did it quietly as she marched over to the left wheel. "Screw you, left wheel." She put it in her duffel bag and picked up her suit case, carrying it with some difficulty but doing it nonetheless.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun May 19, 2013 8:20 pm

{{ Sorry! Prom's over, so I'll finally be on actively again! }}

Jasmine eyed her friend skepticaly, wanting to offer help, but at the same time wanting to keep moving. Shortly after, the two friends stood in line waiting to board the plane, a little out of breath as they continued through the line. The process went by swiftly, the two soon boarding the plane an finding their seats. Jasmine took her carry-on and tossed it up into the over head bin with ease and then shimmied her way into her aisle seat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:35 pm