Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

A secret you have to keep

Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

A secret you have to keep - Page 2 Empty Re: A secret you have to keep

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:01 pm

"Ah... Canada... Is it nice there?" Chris asked as he moved to lay down. He slipped under the sheets and curled up in a ball. His back was to Adam... Though he'd probably end up rolling over in a matter of minutes after he fell asleep. Sure enough, he fell asleep, probably before he even answered the question. And... Also, he rolled onto his side to where he was facing Adam in a matted of seconds. He had a cute little sleeping face, his face was smooshed on the mattress, his pillow was a bit to high up for his head to be resting on it. He also had one hand resting right against the mattress and the other crossed across his tummy. His eyebrows were furrowed just the slightest bit... Ah, Chris, you cute little man. Chris's breathing was slow and deep, and surprisingly, he was one of those guys who didn't snore, but slept like a rock... Though he often made a little whimper noise every now and then... Which was also, quite precious. He was one of those guys with a cool, chilled out personality, who didn't get mad over things and such... He was just laid back... And cute, the things he said and did were really sweet, but they could sound a bit dimwitted. And plus, he wasn't too bad looking, so it all worked out~ Oh and his personality was quite friendly too. In fact, after a few hours, he'd consider Adam one of his friends. It'd take a bit for him to be a best friend, but a friend none the lest. He would also come up with a little pet name for Adam in these few hours... Oh Chris, you goof.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:36 pm

Adam opened his mouth to reply, but could tell Chris was already asleep. The boy couldn't help but smirk a bit, watching him roll around, facing him. He then decided e should get to work, setting up his part of the room. Opening his suitcase, he pulled out his beds sheets and comforter, which were all packed in space bags (those things that you vacume the air out of to save space lol) and opened it, pulling out a light blue and green tie die sheet, and quickly put it over the small twin sized bed. He then pulled out a black, fluffy blanket and spread it down neatly, followed by a light teal, large comforter. Un-tieing his two black pillows from his suitcase, he set them onto the bed and smiled. He then went to unpack all his things, taking out his clothes (also put in space bags to save room) he neatly folded then again, putting them in the plain wooden dresser. He also, making sure Chris was asleep, grabbed his backpack and began to put his testosterone shots in his underwater drawer, hoping Chriis wouldn't fid them.... That's be odd xD he neatly hid the packed syringes in the left corner, along with the packaged needles. And the actual container of T in the orher confer, hopin they didn't break. Once that was done, he went to work putting his many books on the small little shelved he hung up. And everywhere else he could. He ten tacked up his artwork, well the ones done anyways. And finally, he put a photo by the bed, of him and his two friends Taylor and Tyler. Taken bedore he left, he was in the middle , all thier arms slung around eachother, laughing. Smiling at how much he had accomplished, he slid the suitcase under the bed, and sat down, and pulled his backpack onto the neat bed. Sitting cross cross. He pulled out his sketch pad and pencils, and glanced at chris. Smirking, he began to draw the other boy, just for kicks.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:41 pm

This is what his art looks like and what not. (He uses very bright colors and markers ^^)

A secret you have to keep - Page 2 D7cd001c67c34d8999b0632530fe8463-d5j5c8w
    A secret you have to keep - Page 2 2c12fff46331ff1faff165cc55f6d753-d59cuh4
    A secret you have to keep - Page 2 696e54c006f82f160d6f61071e22203e-d56rl0m
    A secret you have to keep - Page 2 5edf2fb82db45dcd0eacd041714e624d-d64edcc
    A secret you have to keep - Page 2 4d406686d6625421d8750f0788a1e7db-d615e06
    A secret you have to keep - Page 2 03ae08ab04c1688e2a940e66a6fb852a-d5yhbz9
    A secret you have to keep - Page 2 83f8e0f2d3d619679fb59fc2b5981ea2-d5w97kd
    A secret you have to keep - Page 2 57df5445f7be7d11a24648da5d3270fd-d5i62m2
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:30 pm

Since he's sleeping... Wanna skip? Not much to describe...
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Haha, yeah. I had guessed you'd skip to him waking up x) Adam is still just sitting there. Drawing.
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:32 pm

Okay, hang on love!
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Hm.... odd. I haven't slept for about 2 days..... that can't be good.
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:55 pm

Probably not... Sorry for disappearing, I had band and school. ^^
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:24 pm

Haha, it's all good. I'm still in summer so... I have a lot of free time xD School for me doesn't start till september soooo x)
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:30 pm

Chris stirred after a an hour, giving a little whiny sound. He stretched, his eyes fluttering open. With that stretch, he accidentally slipped off the bed and onto the floor... Landing with a thud on his back. He groaned and got himself up. He yawnd and then stretched, glancing at Adam. "Hey, I was going to go running, wanna come? I'll show you around after." He offered. He wasn't like a super muscley guy, but he was in shape... He had a lot of inner strength. He walked over to the closet and dug through his clothes. He tugged off his sweatpants and slid on a pair of black, basketball shorts and then a green, sleeveless shirt. He put on his converses and then walked over to the door, looking to Adam. He reached up and fixed his messy hair, "You up for it?" He asked. He blinked a few times, "Oh! You draw?" He asked. It seemed to have taken a bit for him to notice what to boy was doing... And then he noticed the decorated wall. He walked over to Adam and leaned over, resting his head on adam's shoulder as he looked at the drawing. He grinned, "Aw, that's me." He said. Chris had always been.... I dunno, comfortable with people. Like he could just snuggle up to about anyone and be happy... It was an interesting trait of his... Guys or girls, he could cuddle with the best. XD oh Chris... You weird little boy.
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:31 pm

Sorry it's short.
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:35 pm

Sorry it's short.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:52 pm

It's not too short xD It's fine.
    --
    Adam's dark eyes flickered over, seeing Chris slip off the bed. A small snicker escaped his lips, trying to suppress it but having no such luck. He listened to the other boy talk about going for a run, and debated it in his head. Well, on one hand he still wasn't fully comfortable with how he looked. How ,his arms still looked a bit feminine, despite his attempts to gain muscle, they still were pale little sticks with flesh on them. And his legs, although strong and made for running, still just looked like a girls. But, they did have dark hair on them, which he supposed helped. On the other hand, he did need practice. England or not he was still a hockey player. And he loved to run. Did track back home too, and was rather good at it. So, he supposed he'd do it. Even if he preferred to run alone. Small talk was not his strong suit. "Sure, I'll go with you," He simply said, prepared to close his sketchbook and go change, until the other boy walked over and peered over his shoulder. When the hand rested one his shoulder, he flinched slightly. It wasn't that he was scared of Chris or anything, or that he didn't like him, it was just he didn't like other people touching him really, unless it was like a handshake or something. Hugs were out of the question. He was deathly self conscious about his chest. High-fives were okay. Still not his favorite. But still. He preferred to not touch someone, unless it was like cuddling with his boyfriend. Then it would be okay, for obvious reasons. None the less, he let the hand remain, listen to his point out the obvious. "Yeah. It's you," he confirmed, quickly closing the book. He'd have to color it later. Pushing the book under his pillow, he got up and went over to his dresser, pulling out some close. "Be back in a sec," He muttered, slipping into the bathroom. A few minuted later he came out in a loose fitting dark gray shirt, and a pair of black basketball shorts. "Ready to go," He said quietly. "But I must warm you, I do track. So I'm pretty fast," a small smirk formed on his lips, knowing this was going to be.... interesting.
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:29 pm

"Well... I'm secretly Hispanic soooo... I wouldn't be too sure about that~" Chris said. Chris opened the door and headed out, humming as he walked down the hall. He reached the front door for the boys' dorms and pushed open the door. He hadn't realised now quickly he shut his sketch book and ran away to the bathroom to change... He didn't really care either, it was a bit weird though... Chris just changed in front of him... Oh well. He walked out into the cool evening, "Alright, let's go." He said. He raced off, he did pretty intense runs... Plus with those long, shaved legs... Yeah, he shaved his legs... Helped him get long, quick strides.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:00 pm

A smirk formed on the younger boy's lips, as he replied "Well I'm Canadian. I instantly have the advantage," There was nothing wrong with a little treason, and Adam knew that. He enjoyed teasing others, when it came to either his skill level and heritage. In this case, both. He took pride in being a Canadian boy. He loved proving a point, that Canadians weren't weak helpless people. When Chris began running, he felt power surge through his legs, as he roughly pushed his feet from the ground, racing after him. He concentrated on his rhythmic breath, the sound of his heart beating quickly. Each step, sending shock throughout him as his sneakers made contact with the concrete, feeling his arms pump next to him, as he tried to prove a point. Soon, his nimble body managed to catch up to the taller boy, and he felt a rush of energy shoot through him. Those long 10 mile runs he took with his team were paying off after all. Turning his head a little, he glanced at Chris, and grinned. "See ya,"' He panted, before lunging forward, sprinting as if his life depended on it ahead, pushing his body to the limit. It was nice, this run. It was always fun to have a little competition. His hockey team was fast, sure. But the only one who could ever keep up with him was Jason, the captian. And even then, Adam could beat him some of the time. Some new competition was nice.
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:01 pm

Chris gave a grin, "I was just getting warmed up Ada~" he called.  He quickly used his long legs to start breaking the distance inbetween them.  He soon was inches away from being right next to him.  He smiled and then went faster, mustering up all his stamina so he could keep up at this fast pace for a long distance.  "Plus, if you were ahead, you don't know the route." he said, his voice pretty calm...  Like usual.  He looked ahead of himself, "Hang right." he said, starting to turn a corner to head down the sidewalk.  He usually took a run around most of the campus, which usually was 10 to 15 miles.  He often took breaks though, like stopping in the smoothie shop or maybe in the gym, what ever he felt like that day.  Of course, he went to the gym to build his muscle...  Which didn't seemed like existed, but his strength did...  Heh.  He glanced down at Adam, "I never knew Canadians were so fast." he teased, giving a breathy chuckle.  He glanced around, "Want to stop for a smoothie?" he asked.  His right arm stopped pumping and he used it to point to the stadium, "That's where we play football...  Well, soccer to Americans." he said.  He looked around as he put his arm back down, looking for important things to point out to Adam.  "Question; what classes are you taking?" he asked, glancing at him, he could show him the buildings if the boy remembered.  His was getting a bit tired, it was almost time for a break, which would probably involve the smoothie shop if Adam agreed...  Chris was a bit tired from football practice which occurred early in the morning...  But it was worth it if their team played good this year.  Chris was one of the best players on the team, he loved that sport like a wife, it was amazing how much he was willing to sacrifice for it.

{{ I feel like there should be some early on drama...  Like Chris has a girlfriend at the moment, or...  Something...  Do you? bounce }}
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:03 pm

{{ I just edited pictures of myself... I'm debating on using those or just keeping my eyeball... What do you think? }}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:35 pm

I love the idea!! Chris has a girlfriend or something, so when they start to maybe like each other it creates conflict ^^
    --
    Adam simply grinned back, not particularly wanting to talk. He only spoke when he really needed to, being the quite creature he was. But as Chris began to catch up, he simply chuckled "I can wing it," He followed direction, turning right when instructed, and steadied his pace just a bit, so now he ran synchronized with Chris, right next to him. He could already feel his quick heartbeat, trying to pump blood throughout his fast paced body. His rapid movement of his lungs, trying to desperately suck in air and push out the carbon dioxide. How his muscles began to burn slightly, as he pushed himself harder and harder. His slick sweat rolling down his skin. It was absolutely amazing. "Sure, I'd love to get a smoothie," he breathed out, continuing to run alongside Chris, his eyes wandering to his surroundings. Britain sure was beautiful. And at closer look, the guys on campus were an eye site too. At the question of classes, Adam racked his brain to remember what he had. "On A days I have.... Advanced Graphic Arts Studio, AP Calculus, Accelerated Chemistry and PE. B days its AP English Language & Comp,German 2, Yearbook, and Advanced Art 3." He told Chris, eyes wandering to the other boy. One could notice his classes consisted of mostly advanced classes and two art classes. He planned on going to art school when he graduated, doing gallery showing and taking pictures for magazines, maybe even doing animation for shows or movies. His classes were selected so that he could get the amount of credits he needed, and so he could get his required experience for college. He was a very bright young man, and seeing as he didn't have too many friends, and almost never went out, he had a lot of time to study and focus on school.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:37 pm

Haha, do what you want hun x) You can always change it later.
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am

{{ Before I reply, should Chris and Adam run into his girlfriend? Like Adam could actually lime RUN into her. }}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:21 am

Omg yes. I approve of that xD I can do it next post. Adam talking to Chris, then runs into some chick xD
    --
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:48 am

{{Okay... Well... I'll take a bit to type up a reply to Adam since I am on an iPad... So.... Hang onor you can just post it.}}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:50 am

Would you rather me just really quickly do the whole run into girlfriend thing now? Cause I can.
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:52 am

{{ Sure thang. If you don't mind. }}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:55 am

Almost immediately after he said what classes he had, he felt his body slam into another. Normally Adam was very much aware of his surroundings. But this time, he didn't know what had gotten into him. He didn't know why he had been so utterly distracted by Chris, and just well, looking at him. Nonetheless, he had ran into someone. A girl, to be more precise. He left out a umf, as she seemed to squeak a bit, and he landed on top her. "Oh my God I'm so sorry!" He apologized, pushing himself up, offering her a hand. Way to go Adam. Already injuring people the first day In the UK. Brilliant.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:18 pm