Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

A secret you have to keep

Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

A secret you have to keep - Page 4 Empty Re: A secret you have to keep

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:24 am

Jimmy blinked a few times, "See the thing is... You don't realise that you have things to live for... People to live for... You have no idea who you are going to meet the next day right after you kill yourself... They could've been the answer to all of your problems..." He said. He bit his lip, "We're a lot alike... You and me, we just handle it differently..." He gave a sigh and looked down at his keyboard for a moment. He looked back up, "Want my number? We can talk more... I can help you out when you're feeling down..." He said. He rubbed the back of his neck, staring intensely at the camera. He hoped they could be friends and this wouldn't be just some one time thing where he met an amazing person and never saw them again... That would SUCK nobs.

~~~

After a while... Chris was... Drifting off. His head was slowly drooping more and more, finally making contact with Adam's shoulder. His eyes were closed and his breathing was getting slower and slower. Poor Adam, this would be an awkward night... Soon enough, he was fast asleep, making his usually little puppy noises... They always were made by him when he was sleeping, even if it was a good dream... He was an odd chap.
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:28 am

{{ I invited her!!! :3 Gotta go. Be back tomorrow! Love yah! }}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:33 am

Daw, bye! Luv you too~
    --
    He listened to the boys' reasoning, thinking about it. Once more he had a point. A good one. But as last time, it didn't apply to Dominik. "But tomorrow I could meet someone that'll make life even worse. More hatefilled and pathetic." This time his voice was strained, weak almost. "B-but... I'll try," His eyes slowly went up, making contact with Jim's own, giving a weak smile. "Sure." He simply said, typing it into the chatbox. 360-778-6300 he put in, quickly sending it to him.  (They should have the same area code. That way they'll realize they live close to each other.)
    --
    "Well sh*t" Adam mumbled "He fell asleep....." Adam looked over at the sound asleep boy, head firmly planted on his shoulder. There was no way he could wake him up. At the very moment h was gently shaking his shoulder. The boy seemed in a deep slumber. And there was no way in hell he could drag his sorry *ss back to his own bed. [b]"Looks like you're staying in my bed tonight,"[b/] He grumbled, gently closing his laptop, and putting it back into his bag. He then gently shifted, moving Chris so he was laying next to him. After some awkward shifting, they both finally rested in the bed, under the blanket. Adam had strategically moved Chris so the other was facing the wall, and Adam faced away. Back to back. That way it wouldn't be awkward.
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:14 am

Jimmy looked over the number then smiled, typing in his own. 360-476-3422 Hey! We have the same area code! He sent the message then smiled widely at him, "Where do you live?" He asked, biting his lip slightly in hopes he didn't live all the way across the state. He shifted in his chair when Markus jumped up onto his lap. He started to stroke the cat's fur with a small smile. He leaned down and kissed the cat, "Hello kitty." He told it quietly.

~~~

Chris soon rolled over to slightly spoon Adam... Of course in his sleep. He loved warm bodies and Adam's was toasty. He always did that, snuggle up to anything toasty in his bed. One of his arms was draped over Adam's hip. Oh Chris... You do weird things in your sleep... And he wouldn't budge after, sorry Ads.

{{ Sorry these are short, rushing around in the morning. }}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:17 pm

Dominik too saw how their area codes matched, and felt a flicker of hope. He felt naive for feeling so hopeful. How could one boy make a difference? He probably didn't even really are about Dom.... However, he did. Jimmy was the first one he's key that was like him. "Uh... Vancouver." He said, one hand gently running through his dark, soft hair.
    --
    Adam foud himself simply sigh "Of course..." but he didn't do anything to pull away. The was just his luck. But... Adam adjusted himself so he pushed Agianst Chris just that much more, fitting ten together perfectly. He kinda liked it. The boy knew he shouldn't, he really really shouldn't. This was a boy he had just met who had a girlfriend for Christs sake. But he did. He too found himself slowly drift off, a smile on his lips, painfully aware of how he was almost engulfed by Chris, who seemed glued to his back.
    --
    Tis fine.
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:57 pm

"Oh really? I live in Salmon Creek... Which is like fifteen miles from Vancouver." Jimmy said, smiling. "We should meet up sometime! Like halfway between our cities."

{{ This is super short, sorry. I'm sneaking on because I got grounded and I'm typing on my iPod... :/ }}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:16 am

Dominic found this... interesting. This kid he had just met over a random stranger site, lived about 15 miles from him. In a site full of 40,000 or so people, all over the world, this one boy he met lives by him. Someone actually like him. Shunned for liking men, like him. Who seemed to loathe living. It put a smirk on his lips, and he felt a flame of hope. "Yeah. That'd be cool." He said, still grinning a little.
    --
    A few hours later, Adam slowly flickered his eyes open, looking at the dim room. Light gently flooded in, the bright substance slowly beginning to creep to every corner of the room. A quiet little whimper escaped his lips, not wanting to wake up or move for that matter. He just stayed still, aware that Chris was still spooning him and was holding him, arm around his waist.
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:19 am

{{ Skip to when they meet up? }}

~~~

Chris soon stirred about... Thirty minutes later. His eyes fluttered open and he blinked a few times. He yawned as he began to process things. He shrugged and looked at him, "Morning~" he said. He unwrapped his arms from around his waist and rolled away. He stood up and walked over to his closet. He undressed and put on a pair of black, skinny jeans and a red, button up shirt with a black tie. He skipped over to the bathroom, greeting the other boys from the other room, who were already getting ready. They began chatting as he fixed his hair and then he picked up his toothbrush. He put toothpaste on it and started to brush his teeth as he managed to put on deodorant and some axe. He finished brushing his teeth and walked out, all ready now.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:09 am

Ah... sure. Where should they meet up? Coffee shop perhaps? I don't know.
    --
    "Morning," Adam said softly, not moving from his spot. He was still feeling rather lazy, and didn't want to move. But eventually he did, eyes averted from Chris changing. He went over to his dresser, going through his clothing. He eventually picked out a more punk outfit; something he normally wouldn't wear. But it was his first day of actual school, and he wanted to seem less wimpy. He pulled out a black shirt, with the name of a band on it. The shirt was... interesting to say the least. It looked like a lot of skulls, bones, eyeballs. With the name 'Bring me the Horizon' abouve it. He then grabbed a pair of gray skinny jeans, a blue pair of boxers, and a simple black jacket. He waited outside the bathroom, gaze on the floor. He waited till everyone was out of the bathroom to go in. Locking both doors, he stripped down and began chaining, finally zipping up his jacket halfway. He then ran his fingers through his hair quickly, and brushed his teeth. He finally got out, going to put his shoes on and get his backpack. He didn't really look over at Chris, just trying to get ready. Once again his anti-socialness got the best of him.
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:04 am

Cawfie shawp is good! }}

~~

Chris stuffed his feet into his bright green converse hightops and laced them up quickly. He walked over to his desk and pulled the backpack that was black with kitten and unicorn stickers plastered all over, off the desk and strung his arms through the loops. He smiled and skipped out into the hall, he had heard a voice. The voice of his best friend in the whole world! Matthew. If he wasn't dating Kendra, people would think he and Matthew were dating. Damn, their bromance was unbreakable. "Matttttttie!" Chris called, jumping up and down. Matthew came running and hugged him tightly. "Oh Chris! I missed you! It was like... The longest rest of Sunday ever without you." Matthew said. They both stepped back from eachother, grinning widely. Matthew was a very tall and lanky fellow who had whispy black hair in a quiff with the sides of his head shaved. It looked pretty good on him. He was handsome and looked quite well with Chris. Somehow, Matthew got the mental memo of wearing a button up shirt, skinny jeans and a tie with converse hightops. Of course, his outfit was different in colors and such... But still. They had been friends for so long their minds must've been connected throughout the years. Chris and Matthew began to converse... Soon it turned into them caressing eachother and singing Shut Up and Sleep with Me to eachother which turned into laughter. Adam has some more competition, let me tell you.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:25 am

Dominik resided at a small table at a local coffee shop, somewhere in the middle of the both of them. It was rather darkly lit, the decoration looking almost gothic. But Dom rather liked it, as it felt more inviting than some brightly lit, happy go lucky cafe that smelled of soap and cheerfulness. But a dark, black and red, dank smelling coffee shop that smelled of espresso and broken dreams comforted him, for whatever reason. He hadn't ordered coffee yet, wanting to wait for his dear Jimmy. His finger gently swirled on top of the cold, metal table, his blue eyes following them weakly. His outfit fit his mood; dark. Dark gray marbled skinny jeans, a black Bring me the Horizon shirt, black and red checkered jacket, and black vans. He was feeling rather down, worse than normal. But the thought of meeting Jimmy got him all jittery; excited. Hopeful. He always felt better when he texted him, or video chatted. Always felt connected. They had talked for another 3 weeks after the meeting on omegle. It wasn't much. Nothing too big. Just random conversations about their day, what they were thinking about. It would have been just another boring conversation to an average person. But to him it was much more.
    --
    Adam wandered from their room, only to find Chris and Matthew in a tight embrace. He found himself smiling though, finding it rather adorable he had such amazing and close friends. Adam had his fair share of close friends, but it was ever like this. He never really allowed himself to get too attached to people, because he knew it would always end up bad for him. Sure, his best friends Taylor and Tye were close to him. Loved him to pieces. But they had other friends, and boyfriends, and lives. Adam was never first priority. And as close as they were, he had gotten ditched by them. But he never thought much of it. He did find comfort in being alone, with his movies and endless books. But he did wish he had someone to rely on, because it seemed like most people had that someone. Friend or boyfriend, he kinda wished he had that. But Adam knew wishing was pointless, and would get you nowhere. So he simply pushed it all from his head, replacing the thought with that of class. Right. Class. Where were his classes. He had no idea. Well, looked like was going to wander around until he found them.
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту
    Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту

Post by Ⓓєƒıǝ∂Ⓖяανιту Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:00 pm

Jimmy had almost been late, in fact, he sped his dinky, little, green, Volkswagen beetle down some dumpy, backroads to avoid traffic so he could get there at the designated time. He turned into the parking lot and found a spot. He parked the beetle, not caring how neatly he did it. He hopped out and quickly smoothed his clothes; a pair of red skinny jeans and a gray sweater that was loose on his skinny body. He had sort of just thrown the outfit together, considering that he had just got done with his job and headed down here immidiately after grabbing the first two things he saw. He headed into the coffee shop, walking in and glancing around. His eyes spotted Dominik and he headed over. He plopped down across from him, "I am so sorry if I'm late. I just got off work, grabbed clothes and changed then sped off here. Sorry for making you wait." He said, his voice a bit frantic sounding.

"Adam! This is my buddy Matthew, we've been friends since we were one. He's my best friend~. Matthew, this is my cool roommate Adam. I'm going to show him around campus. See yah bro." Chris said, hugging Matthew. He grabbed Adam's wrist, "See you at lunch!" He called. He skipped down the hall, heading towards the front doors.

{{I got my iPad back! Yay! I'll be on again now! Sorry for disappearing. These are short... So sorry. }}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:48 pm

When his eyes trailed over to Jimmy his whole face seemed to light up, a smile forming on his lips. Now, a smile for this young boy was a rare occasion. And he had reserved these smiles for none other than Jimmy. Whenever he was at home, or at school, even at work his face either screamed bored, annoyed or sad. But when he got texts from Jim, or video chatted with him, a smile always seemed to find his lips. And finally seeing him in person made him feel warm inside. "Oh, it's okay," he said lightly, smile still on his lips. It really was, him being late. Dominick understood having to work and then run home to change. Although he himself never really had to. Working at Hot Topic, he simply had to wear everyday attire to work there, and the store was kind of in the middle of town, so it was equally distant from most places. So he had gotten at the coffee shop relatively on time. He racked his brain, trying to think of something to say but he failed to come up with anything. He didn't want to screw it up, as he tended to do. He had a talent for messing things up. Should he say Jimmy was worth the weight? No no no. That would be too flirty. Shrug it off? No, to casual and uncaring. What did he say?! He drew up a blank slate and simply averted his eyes down to the table.
    --
    Adam politely smiled over at Matthew, saying a quite hello to the boy. When his wrist was grabbed, he wasn't ready for that. Not one bit. So his body was yanked forward, feet stumbling to keep up. Why was Chris dragging him? No idea. But he didn't pipe up and make him stop, so he simply ran after him easily after regaining his balance.
    --
    Haha, cool Very Happy It's fine. I disappear occasionally too cx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:23 pm