Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 7 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:37 am

Tobias only nodded, and got up, and began to run with him, trying to wipe away the blood gushing from his face
    Loki
    Loki

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 7 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Loki Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:40 am

Talbot was racing beside Tobias to get away from them and he said suddenly, "My house. It's right up here," he replied, inferring that they should stop there to get away from them.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:49 am

Tobias obliged, and ran with him, turning the corner to get to his house. He was still bleeding badly from his face, and his whole body ached from being beaten up.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:53 am

Talbot quickly ran through the front yard and opened the front door. Entering the house, he held the door open for Tobias to come in after him.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:55 am

Tobias quickly hurried in, a hand over his face to try and get the blood under control. "Why do they keep doing this?" He asked angrily "I mean, what did I ever do to them?!"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:59 am

Talbot shrugged and slammed the door shut, locking it quickly. "Who knows," he said coldly as he walked to the back door and locked that too.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:04 am

Tobias leaned up to the wall, and kept his hands over his face "Um... could you get me a towel or something? I'm bleeding... a lot." He said, his whole body in pain
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:08 am

"Sure," Talbot said stiffly, heading upstairs into the bathroom. He opened a cabinet door and grabbed the first one on top before heading back downstairs and throwing it to Tobias.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:11 am

Tobias reached up, and caught it. He then pushed it to his face, wiping the blood off "Thanks" He said, and slunk to the floor, leaning his head on the wall, and groaned
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:15 am

Talbot didn't say a thing after that, but simply walked into the kitchen and fetched himself a bottle of water. After taking a long drink, he set it down on the counter and walked back out into the living room. "My mother will be home. You should probably leave soon," he said quietly, although their was coldness to it.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:19 am

Tobias handed the bloody towel back "You're right. I'll leave now" He said cooly "Thanks for helping me. I think I'd be dead in a ditch by now" He said in a light tone
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:20 am

Talbot just shrugged, but didn't respond. Instead he just sat on the couch, leaning his head back with his eyes closed. He let out a heavy sigh.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:47 am

"Well thanks for helping me. I'll just go now." He said and began to make his way to the door. Then ran a bloody hand through his hair, sighing.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:51 am

Talbot leaned forward now, his face in his hands. "Just give me another chance," he whispered softly to himself.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:00 am

Tobias just stood there, at the door, hand hovering over the doorknob. He heard Talbot say that... And he didn't know what to do "Will you stay with me till I leave?" He asked quitely
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:03 am

{So how are you? c: }

Talbot raised his head slowly. He hadn't expected for Tobias to overhear him say that. And now he was a little surprised to hear him respond to it. With his voice catching in his throat, he nodded. "I'm sorry," he said sadly.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:09 am

Oh, fine. Very tired. You?))

Tobias just looked at him, before pretty much running to the couch, and jumping on him, tackle hugging him. "All is forgiven" He said softly, hugging him, holding on for dear life.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:19 am

{I'm doing pretty well. Tired also. It's been a long day.}

Talbot was unprepared for the tackle hug Tobias had unleashed upon him. However, after taking a moment to relax and calm himself, he returned the hug. "You couldn't just give a normal hug?" he asked lightly.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:21 am

"Nope" He replied, with a smile, before shifting so they both lay on the couch. But he kept is arms wrapped around the other boy, and looked at him, and smiled a little. Funny how he had come so close to loosing him. This precious person. So dear to him.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:27 am

Talbot lay there with him, one arm around him comfortably. He sighed lightly. "I got rid of the drugs."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:30 am

"Good job" Tobias said, moving one arm and resting his thumb on Talbot's cheek, and slowly began to stroke it, just gently running his thumb over the soft skin of Talbot's face. "I love you" He said quitely
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:34 am

Talbot pulled him closer and smiled slightly. "I love you too," he whispered softly.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:37 am

Tobias help in his surprised gasp. Sure, Tobias had told him he loved him a few times before, mostly when he was about to die, but this was the first time Talbot had said it. He had to stop himself from crying with happiness. He moved his hand away from his cheek, and around his neck, then pulled the boy even closer. He pushed his whole body to his, trying to fill all gaps. Then slowly moved his head closer, and gently pressed his lips to Talbot's.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:44 am

Talbot smiled brightly and gladly leaned in as well, pressing his lips to Tobias' in an almost synchronized motion. The kiss was the best feeling he had experienced, no matter how many times it happened, and he wished he could lay there forever with him.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:47 am

Tobias kept moving his lips, savoring the moment. He greedily deepened the kiss, enjoying the feeling. He loved the way his lips felt,and tasted. Everything about it really. Nothing was even remotely bad. His other hand, the one not around his neck, began to trail up and down his clothed back, pulling him closer, while also just moving up and down, wondering if he could mind Tobias slipping his hand under the shirt(( * eyebrow wiggle* Sorry o.o lol ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:14 am