Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 20 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:14 am

Start at when they get to the apartment, or when Tobias get's drunk o.O
    Loki
    Loki

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 20 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 am

{Maybe when Tobias is drunk. ^^ How long would it have been since they almost got sold as sex slaves?}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:19 am

Eh, a week or so? So we don't miss to much of their lives x) ))
    Tobias didn't even know how he had ended up at a bar. I mean, seriously. He had sworn off drinking. But, the combo of even less contact with talbot (So in other words, none) And the thought of break up seeping into his mind, Tobias felt miserable. The boy doubted himself, so felt that Talbot maybe didn't love him anymore, and that scared Tobias so much, he drove himself to drinking until he couldn't think. And that;s exactly what happened. He could barley remember his name when a very, very hot guy came up to him,and began to flirt heavily with him.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:26 am

Talbot gazed around at Tobias' empty apartment, searching for any sign of his boyfriend. With a small sigh, he pulled out his phone and dialed his number, waiting for him to answer.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:34 am

Tobias didn't really realize he was flirting back with the man, seeing he wasn't thinking. And then he was being kissed by the other guy. He kinda kissed back.... although he had a feeling he shouldn't. Then his phone began to vibrate, so he pulled away and answered it "Hello? Who's *hic* this?" He managed out, as he found the other man begin to run his hands under Tobias's shirt, saying some very flirty and hot things to him, being dangerously close to his face.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:37 am

Talbot couldn't believe it. He was drunk. He would have thought Tobias had more common sense then that. "It's Talbot," he said rather angrily.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:41 am

"Oh, Talbot! I *hic* know you!" He slurred
    "Hello!" The hot guy said into the phone, and they goth goggled a little
    "Hey! Don't touch me *hic* There!" Tobias giggled some more, smacking the other mans hand away from his groin. And so, as a result, it was only touched more, and then he was kissed, making very distinguishable kissing and moaning noises xD
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:47 am

Talbot's heart dropped at the sound. He never thought Tobias as the kind of person to cheat on him, but it was pretty obvious that what was going on. He had a feeling her knew where he might be. He remembered Tobias telling him about a bar he used to go to. He got in his car and drove there in rage.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:52 am

Now, the slightly older man continued to try and kiss him, and touch him, but something in Tobias clicked, and he frowned, and began to try and pushed away. But the boy seemed to be very determined, kissing him down the jawline, and down the neck, one hand rubbing his groin, the other under his shirt. Tobias wasn't kissing back, but wasn't trying desperately get away. He was still very intoxicated, and was not thinking.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:57 am

Talbot walked into the small building, listening to the music blasting in his ears. He hated the loud sound, but he was determined to find Tobias. And he did, over with some dude. with a scowl, he made his way over to them quickly, grabbing the dude and pinning him up against the nearby wall.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:03 am

"Whooaaa!" The man said with a frown "Get *hic* off of me! What are you *hic* doing!" He said.
    Tobias had to blink a few times, before something kinda clicked in his mind. Talbot=boyfriend. Hot guy=not boyfriend. Oh. Sh*t.
    "Talbot" Tobias said, in a quite voice, stumbling over to him
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:05 am

Talbot scowled and was tempted into punching the guy in the face. He ignored Tobias as he spoke. "I should be asking you that. What the hell do you think you were doing with my boyfriend?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:09 am

" I didn't know he *hic* was your boyfriend" He slurred, and pushed Talbot off, but with almost no force, and stumbled away, back into the sea of bodies, in search of other prey he could get, in hopes of a one night stand.
    Tobias still stood there, looking a little dazed, and dizzy.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:13 am

Talbot watched him stumble away and looked back at Tobias, rage clear on his face. However, the pain was clear in his eyes as he grabbed Tobias' wrist and led him out to the car. 'Come on," he said roughly. "Get in."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:19 am

Tobias shuffled after him, frowning. When they got to his car, Tobias protested "Wait, Talbot" He said softly "That wasn't what it looked like" He looked him in the eyes, seeing the pain, feeling a wrench in his jut. Oh no, what had Tobias done? He had screwed this up....
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:21 am

"Just get in the car," Talbot said coldly, sitting down in the driver's side and starting the car, waiting for him to get in.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:24 am

Tobias felt even worse, but silently slipped int the car, not looking at Talbot. He shut the door, and just stared at his hands, in his lap.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:26 am

Talbot drove away quietly, and they sat in silence for several moments before Talbot finally spoke. "So it wasn't what it looked like?" He said coldly, his tone mocking. "Then tell me, Tobias, what it was exactly. Because you looked pretty friendly to me."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:30 am

Tobias felt a few tears build up in his eyes "I-I don't know. He came onto me... And I wasn't thinking. I tried to stop him but... but he kept on kissing me" He buried his head in his hands "I'm sorry Talbot. I-I really am!" And then groaned "Uh, now I remember why I don't drink" He said to himself
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:33 am

Talbot didn't say anything, but drove in silence until they got to Tobias' apartment. He put the car in park and sat there, thinking.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:39 am

Tobias sat there, in the silence. After a while, he couldn't take it anymore "Please, don't hate me" He said in a strained voice "Don't.." Did he dare say it? "Don't break up with me. Please. I'l do anything" At this point he was about to cry, trying to desperately hold back tears.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:45 am

Talbot didn't say anything to him. Instead, he sat there staring at the apartment complex for a while. And then he began banging his head on the top of the steering wheel. "Why... can't... my... life... be... normal?" He said each word every time his forehead connected with the leather. He stopped for a second. "I can't believe you would do that..." he whispered.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:54 am

Tobias managed to bite back the tears "I said I was sorry Talbot. I didn't mean to" He said running his hands over his face "And it's not like we had sex. You didn't find us f*cking in the back room, right?" He had to say that. Because it was true. "Although, we did go farther than me and you ever did." He instantly regretted that. But hey, it was true. And it wasn't necessarily the touching the groin part. It was really just... being close. Talbot was getting colder, and colder, and getting farther and farther away from Tobias, that it hurt him. And it was to the point Tobias found himself doubting Talbot
    s love. Tobias then just opened the car door, and got out, trying his best not to break down,a nd just get to his apartment.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:02 am

{Hmm... what should we do now?}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:04 am

I have no clue :/ ERmm................ Yeah. I don't know..... Embarassed hehehehehehe I have something in mind but.... hehehehe Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pm