Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Loki
    Loki

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 21 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:07 am

{What would that be?}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 21 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:10 am

Oh you know. The whole, 'I'm sorry' blah blah blah, spill your heart out, I don't know, cheesy stuff? Cute, romantic stuff x3 Then some um... hehe
    Hot, romantic, steamy, passionate sex.
    Did I just say that?
    Yes I did.
    Well then....
    Allow me to go crawl in a hole and die
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:12 am

{Lol. I can imagine Tobias getting on Talbot and he's like, "What the f*** are you doing?" and Tobias is like, "What does it look like I'm doing?"}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:14 am

LOL! Yes xD
    And his keenky line is
    Let me show you how much I love you
    Embarassed
    Well then....
    LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:21 am

{Lol. Maybe Talbot had been avoiding him for a while and then Tobias sends him a text telling him to come over real quick.}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:24 am

*nods* I think that Tobias should feel extremely, extremely bad about this all, and they still haven't really made up yet. So he get all 'I'm sorry babe' On him, and you know. Okay!))

It had been three days. Three agonizing, terrible, heart wrenching days sense Tobias had quote on quote cheated on Talbot. He hadn't been able to eat, sleep, drink, nothing. And had missed those days of school and work, because he just couldn't go. And after a point in the day, he couldn't take it. And he sent another text to Talbot, asking him to come over. He just prayed this time he actually did.... He was beginning to feel Talbot hated him. And it was tearing him apart.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:28 am

Talbot pulled into the apartment complex with a sigh, getting out of the car and walking over to where Tobias lived. He had gotten a text asking him to come over, although he had no idea why. Knocking on the door swiftly, he prayed it wasn't to completely break down asking for forgiveness.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:33 am

But that's exactly what it was! Tobias was having a mental breakdown (cuz he is dramatic like that) and when he opened the door, his eyes looked a little red. He had been crying. "Hi" He said in a small voice. Damn. Tobias let himself go xD He was only wearing Pajama pants, and his hair was a disaster, and it looked like he hadn't shaved in three days. Tobias looked down at his bare feet the whole time, scared to loo at Talbot, terrified he might find rage, or hate.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:36 am

Talbot couldn't help but feel bad about everything that had happened to Tobias. He looked like a wreck. This thing was tearing him apart. Talbot could see that clearly. "You wanted me to come over?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:44 am

"Oh, right" He cleared his throat, putting on hand on the door frame, to support himself. Because he seriously felt like he was about to pass out "I just.. I wanted to.." He couldn't find the words "I can't do this anymore" He finally blurted out "I can't take it. It's killing me to think I screwed it all up. It's tearing me apart, knowing that it was all my fault. And that now you probably hate me for it. I just... can't stand it anymore Talbot. I love you, and I can't do this anymore. Not being with you" His grip on the door frame tightened, as he felt his chest tighten up, his heart beating fast, and it getting harder to breathe. "I just... don't know what else to do" He was stumbling over his words
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:47 am

Talbot stared at him for a few moments before speaking slowly. "You're too quick to jump to conclusions. I don't hate you. I never said I hated you. I never could hate you."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:52 am

You could not imagine the amazing sensation, that joyes feeling Tobias got when he said that You-you don't?" Was all he managed to say, slowly moving his gaze so he was, shyly looking at talbot.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:54 am

Talbot shook his head very slowly. "No. You always jump to the conclusion that I hate you, and I don't."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:56 am

"then.... how do you feel about me?" He asked hesitantly. Now came the moment of truth. He needed to know.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:58 am

{Ugh. >.< Fell asleep.}

Talbot raised one eyebrow at him and rolled his eyes a little. "You know I love you."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:05 am

Tobias felt like he could collapse from happiness right then and there. He couldn't help himself... He knew Talbot didn't like contact, but he couldn't help but embrace him. But it wasn't a bone crushing hug (Like he had wanted to give) But a very gentle, and loving one. It was just to hold Talbot close.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:08 am

Talbot sighed and returned the hug gently. He wasn't one for hugging, and it felt awkward to him, but he would let it slide for now. He just couldn't stay mad at Tobias.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:25 am

"So... Do you forgive me?" The boy asked in a small voice, as he continued to hug him, face gently tucked into Talbot's neck.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:27 am

Talbot hadn't really thought about that the past few days. Did he forgive him? "I... don't know."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 am

Tobias then began to gently rub Talbot's back, as he then kissed his neck, slowly leading up to his mouth "I do love you Talbot" He murmured "You are the one and only person I love. And I would never cheat on you" He continued to move up "Please forgive me"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:34 am

"But you almost did!" Talbot said, pulling away from him roughly. "And that's what you have to think about. You say you never would, but if I didn't get there, you would have."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:38 am

"You jump to conclusions to quickly Talbot" He gave him a look "I did try and stop him. I did pull away. I remembered (barley) that I had a boyfriend. If you hand't come, he may have molested me, but in a bar full of people? I could have gotten him off me eventually. I wouldn't cheat on you Talbot. I sincerely wouldn't. Because I know that I would hat myself for the rest of my life if I did."
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:40 am

Talbot let out a heartless chuckle and looked away. 'No wonder we're together. We both expect the worst possible thing in a situation."

[School!}
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:32 pm

{Here. ^^ }
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:54 pm

Sorry. At drama. ))

Tobias let out a small chuckle "Yeah, I guess you're right" He said in a quite, small voice. He then looked back at Talbot, shyly. "So... would you be willing to forgive me?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:56 am