Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Loki
    Loki

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 36 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Loki Sun May 12, 2013 5:06 am

Harry pushed him down harder, narrowing his eyes slightly. "I can if Madam Pomfrey told me to. You would be going against her orders, not mine. Now stay down."

Malevolo nervously chuckled a bit. Aw crap... he thought to himself. What have I done. "Uh... hi," he said uncertainly.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 36 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun May 12, 2013 5:15 am

Kiss. Best way to shut up someone.
    --
    "But I can't just sit here all day! I have classes all day, a DADA exam, we have to make a potion for potions class...." He continued to go on as to why he had to go, still attempting to get away
    --
    Nick continued to kinda lean on him "Did I ever tell you how cute you are?" He giggled, then trailed his finger up the other boy's shirt, kinda getting close to him
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sun May 12, 2013 5:19 am

Harry growled in frustration and leaned forward, kissing Draco once more. It was rough and rather aggressive, but a kiss nonetheless.

Malevolo glanced around at the other people in the Great Hall. "No... you haven't. Thanks though." Under his breath, he added quietly, "I think I gave you too much."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun May 12, 2013 5:29 am

Draco had not been expecting that, and didn't do anything at first. But, hesitantly kissed back.
    --
    He once more giggled "Too much what?" He asked, now glued to him, face dangerously close
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sun May 12, 2013 5:42 am

Harry kissed back more fiercely, which surprised even him. Where was this coming from? He moved closer to Draco as it intensified.

Malevolo glanced back over at him. "What? Oh... uh... nothing. We should get you back to the tent." With that, gr grabbed Nick's arm and pulled him away towards their tent. He had forgotten how strong it was.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun May 12, 2013 5:47 am

Draco too found himself kissing back with more passion, as his hands went up and grabbed Harrys tie, pulling him closer.
    --
    Nick followed him, continuing to giggle like a school girl, clinging to his arm.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sun May 12, 2013 5:53 am

Harry slowly pulled back, eyes wide at what just happened. "Uh..." he drawled on for a while. "Sorry about that..."

Malevolo entered the tent and turned to face Nick. Was he going to be like that forever? He didn't think he could handle it. He was hoping it would have a minor effect, not... that.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun May 12, 2013 6:06 am

Draco's pale skin was now a dark crimson color. He opened his mouth to say something, but a sudden wave of pain overtook him, and he doubled over in agony.
    --
    Nick happily faced the other boy, clearly joyful. He then closed the gap between them, and began to lean forward, and stand on his tip toes, attempting to kiss him.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sun May 12, 2013 6:11 am

Harry looked at him pitifully and turned to look over his shoulder. "Madam Pomfrey!" He said, calling her over. "I think Draco needs something for the pain. It seems bad."

The distance between the closed, and Malevolo was actually enjoying the kiss. He kissed back for a few seconds before he pulled away reluctantly. He wasn't feeling right about it. Maybe it was due to it being the effects of a love potion, and he wanted it to be a real love. "Aren't you... dating Potter or something?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun May 12, 2013 4:10 pm

"It's normal!" She called from the other side of the room "He'll be okay. He just has to deal with it"
    He groaned at that, before, once more, trying to get out xD Because we all know Draco. And he is a stubborn little thing P:
    --
    Nick frowned "I am?"He questioned, before his face returned to the dreamy and in love state "I'd rather be dating you" He affectionately poked his nose.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sun May 12, 2013 6:11 pm

Harry pushed him back onto the bed again. "You're still not leaving," he commented simply, sitting down at the edge of the bed.

Malevolo groaned and moved away, laying down on his bed roughly. "It's not the same," he muttered to himself. "You're dating Harry. Remember that. You're hyped up on potion."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun May 12, 2013 8:51 pm

Draco finally gave up, exhausted. "Whatever" He mumbled, crossing his arms.
    --
    Nick seemed to follow him, looking slightly sad. He sat on the bed with the other boy, and tried to lay next to him. "But...." He mumbled, still having a dazed look on his face "I like you..
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sun May 12, 2013 8:55 pm

Harry smirked at him and crossed his arms over his chest. "You are too stubborn sometimes. It's okay to need help."

Malevolo rolled his eyes. "You're obsessed with Harry Potter," he said, although he spat the sentence rather menacingly. "I doubt you like me. Hopefully the potion will wear off. You are actually starting to creep me out."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun May 12, 2013 9:23 pm

"But that's the problem" He mumbled, looking away "I always need help. I can never do something all the way, or good enough"
    --
    At that, his mood fell. "Oh.... okay" He mumbled, quickly getting up and began to walk away. Well...... he felt terrible now. But still confused. And still had a strong desire to snog Malevolo. But part of hi was sensible enough to make him leave.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sun May 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Harry shrugged a little, standing as if he were about to leave. "Maybe that's not your fault. Maybe people ask too much of you... expect you to do more than you can handle. That doesn't make you weak."

Malevolo watched him leaving and threw his head back on his pillow with a groan. "I'm an idiot," he mumbled to himself. "I hate my life..."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun May 12, 2013 11:06 pm

"Maybe" He mumbled, and made no other effort to argue. He felt as if that may be true. But... at the same time, he still beat himself up for just about everything he had done. He found himself so weak, for not standing up for himself. For getting tangled up in the mess with voldemort. And for not refusing. He had been a coward.
    --
    Nick then decided to go to his next class, and was still confused. Still having the potion in his system, he felt a deep desire for Malevolo. But his sane part was beating himself up for well.... everything. Being obsessed with Harry, but still now kinda liking Mal. And, then something clicked in his brain, making him realize something. He was really only liking Harry for his fame. BAM! That was like a punch to the face. He was a terrible person! But, he did still like Harry, the person he had gotten to know over the past few weeks. But, he liked Malevolo too. Even if it was potion induced.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sun May 12, 2013 11:49 pm

Harry moved away from him and out of the hospital wing. He wandered the corridors, looking out for Nick in the process. He hadn't really talked to him all day, and the kiss he shared with Draco was guiltily eating at him.

Malevolo sighed and stood up, making his way to the astronomy tower. He looked across the horizon, a scowl on his face.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 13, 2013 1:23 am

Throughout class, Nick was silent. Face buried in his arms, thinking too much. And all his friends noticed, how quiet he was. Normally he was all jokative, loud, and always getting shushed. So, they began to pester him, trying to cheer him up. But he wasn't budging. The potion was still lingering in his system, so his emotions flared.
    --
    Draco groaned a little more, pain increasing in his abdomen. He then laid down completely, trying to sleep. But his body wouldn't allow it. So he lay there, and fiddled with the bed sheets. Ever fiddled around with his wand, making things float.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 13, 2013 1:30 am

Harry saw him in class, and he approached him. He tried to keep a smile on his face and not look guilty. "Hey," he said to him, noticing how down he looked. "What's wrong?"

Malevolo sighed and leaned his head against the wall.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 13, 2013 2:06 am

Nick turned, and saw Harry, and felt a million times worse. He felt a mixture of attraction for both Harry, and Malevolo, but also a hint of guilt. Seeing him and Harry had been seeing each other for awhile now, and this attraction for Malevolo may had been influenced by the potion, but now that it was fading, it had only nudged him towards his true feelings. "Oh... hi" He mumbled, eyes distant "I'm just... thinking. And confused and..." hesitated "I... kinda.... kissed Malevolo" He seemed slightly scared "Please... don't be mad!" He was panicking, of course "It was kinda induced by a love potion, but I liked it, and I'm confused now and" He blabbered on
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 13, 2013 2:23 am

Harry sat down next to him and frowned, biting his lip. "I... kissed Draco," he mumbled quietly. He turned to look over at Nick. "I don't think this relationship will work."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 13, 2013 2:36 am

*is happily watching deathly hallows part 1*
    --
    Nick felt like his heart had a weight lifted off it, but at the same time felt is world crash around him. But, then, all feelings aside, his attentions turned to the fact that he kissed f--king Draco. "Draco?" An eyebrow raised, and a smirk fell on his lips. Only a smirk he had on when he was gossiping with his friends. "Oh, this sure is interesting"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 13, 2013 2:40 am

Harry raised an eyebrow at him suspiciously. "So.. you're not mad?" He questioned. "Do you... agree with this?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 13, 2013 2:47 am

Holy s--t. Just watched the scene where Draco is supposed to tell them if he thinks it Harry or not. And I swear to God, I can see the hesitation in eyes. Like, how he knows it's Harry, but theres a part of him inside, that just can't tell them, because he just can't let them take Harry away.. And like... I'm fangirling over it xD
    --
    He paused a moment "Well... It's all confusing to me, yes" He finally spoke. And it wa "But.... I feel that.." How to word this? "It's for the best. That, we, as a couple, probably wouldn't have worked" He then smiled "And, I feel that you should be happy. And if it's with Draco, or anyone else, then I'm happy"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 13, 2013 2:51 am

{Lol. X3 }

Harry glanced down and frowned a little. "Draco's not exactly the relationship type of guy... you know?" He paused for a moment before glancing up at Nick. "So... you and Malevolo." He turned away again. "I don't know... I feel I never really gave him a chance. I always looked at him and saw Tom Riddle. I know he knew I was suspicious of him."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:25 am