Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Loki
    Loki

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 38 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Loki Tue May 14, 2013 3:13 am

"Not everyone hates you," Harry snapped at him. "You just have to keep going. Things will get better. soon everyone will forget all about it."

Malevolo narrowed his eyes at them dangerously. "Why would you guys care?" He asked, turning away from them to rummage through his trunk. "It doesn't matter what I feel. Even if I did, things are already f-ked."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 38 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed May 15, 2013 12:39 am

"Easy for you to say" He spat "Oh, famous Harry Potter" Draco mocked "Everyone absolutely loves you. Adores you. It's easy for you to tell me it's going to get better. You're not the one that's been poisoned. Twice! You don't get pushed in the halls, you're things don't get stolen, you don't have to worry about what might happen to you if you make the wrong move." He seemed very angry right now. Because it was true. That's how he felt. I mean, Harry couldn't imagine the hell he had gone through. Although, he made sure not to tell his mother, or anyone else about it. He hated feeling so weak.
    --
    The pair broke into laughter
    "We care, because although Nick probably hasn't realized it, he is head over heals for you" Jamie smiled
    Zane nodded "Oh yeah, big time. Malevolo this, Malevolo that. Did you see his hair today? I like it. Oh, did you see what Mal's wearing? It's so cute. Oh, he did this. He did that. I'm going to talk to him. THERE IS NO END! Like, seriously! You're all he talks about!"
    The girl only laughed "Yeah. I don't think you could f--k it up even if you tried"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed May 15, 2013 1:32 am

"I used to!" Harry blurted out before he could stop himself. He was actually starting to rage now, which was quite common when talking to Draco. "That used to be my life before Hogwarts. I was nothing. That's how I know it can get better."

Malevolo couldn't help but start laughing. It sounded like something Nick would do. "Yeah... well... I might have f-ked it up already, but... I don't know. What should I do?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed May 15, 2013 1:47 am

"But you were nothing" He yelled, getting out of the bed "At first, you were nothing. But the second you entered the wizarding world, you were number one! You are the most famous person to have ever lived. You are the chosen one. Your life was going to be good from the start. But me. It went downhill. I can't do anything to change what I did in my past. I can't go back and bring back the lives I ruined. I can't take back what I did." He grabbed his wand from the bedpost "Just... leave me alone Potter" And with that, he began to stagger from the hospital wing.
    --
    "Well..... flirt with him. A lot. He likes that" Zane grinned
    "Be yourself." Jamie added
    "If he gives you one of his game boys, you know you're doing something right" They both laughed
    "And.... when he wakes up, apologize for whatever you did. He should appreciate that. And he'll probably apologize as well" Jamie explained.
    "Oh, and he is a very.. touchy person. He likes hugs and holding hands and cuddling and that crap" Zane smirked gently "So... just.. do.. that or something" HE shrugged
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed May 15, 2013 1:52 am

Harry moved in front of him to stop him, placing his hands on his shoulders. "Have you gotten permission from Madam Pomfrey to leave?" He questioned, avoiding the conversation they had just had. "You know she'll get mad if you go against her."

Malevolo glanced down at the floor, biting his lip as he processed what they just said. He gave one nod, looking back up at the unconscious Nick on the bed. "Alright... I have to ask. What did you do to him? And was it really necessary? You couldn't have just sent him out or something?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed May 15, 2013 2:01 am

"Get away Potter" He hissed, pushing him away. He continued to walk away, done, for the time being with Harry.
    --
    "Yes." They spoke together
    "First off, this is payback for when he slipped me a babbling beverage before my oral report" He said
    "And he slipped me a Laugh-inducing Potion." Jamie added
    "But we had given him a Shrinking Solution.... So we got what we deserve" Zane shrugged. It was clear they enjoyed pranks
    "Plus, he has a terrible habit of eavesdropping. He likes things like that. And gossip."
    "Plus, maybe, if you play your cards right, he can wake up to like" He paused "I don't know, you like... cuddling with him or something?" He shrugged "Be creative"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed May 15, 2013 2:06 am

Harry shook his head, pushing him back. "Look... I'll leave. But you need to stay here and rest. Just wait for Madam Pomfrey to tell you that you can go."

Malevolo narrowed his eyes in thought. "That sounds more like attempted rape than something romantic. I know I'd be creeped out if I woke up to that. I'll... think of something."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed May 15, 2013 2:16 am

Because I think we all know that Draco would do this.
    --
    And he was like 'haha, nope' And pointed his wand at Harry "Stupify!" He said, hoping to finally get him to just leave him the f--k alone.
    --
    They both laughed at that
    "Yeah Zane. You have horrible ideas" She hit him on the head playfully
    "What!? We all know I suck at this thing!" He muttered
    "Whatever. Anywho, we should get going now. Oh, and here is the reviving potion, so once you give him this, he should wake up about a minute after" She handed it to him
    "See you later He waved, and they left. Nick was still passed out on the bed xD
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed May 15, 2013 2:22 am

Harry, not expecting the spell, was unable to dodge and got hit straight in the chest. He fell on his back onto the floor, unconscious.

Malevolo said goodbye to them, gazing down at the potion in his hand. After about a minute, he walked over to Nick and gave it to him, tucking the small vessel in his pocket afterwards. He went to his trunk and grabbed a book, laying on his bed.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed May 15, 2013 2:31 am

A smirk of accomplishment formed on his lips, and he tucked his wand away. Then, triumphantly walked away. A little slowly, but away nonetheless.
    --
    Soon, Nick woke up, blinking his eyes open. "Wha?" He muttered, looking around in confusion. Then, he remembered everything "Those bloody gits!" He hissed, but his tone was light and amused. He then looked over at Malevolo "Hey.... they didn't like, do anything to me or my things right? Or like...... tell you anything embarrassing?" He couldn't help but grin. Oh, his friends were weird.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed May 15, 2013 2:38 am

Harry was unconscious. >:3

Malevolo smiled as he started to read his book. "They might have..." He said slyly. "I don't think you'll ever know." He glanced over at him, grinning. "What they were doing is between me and them."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed May 15, 2013 2:46 am

Um... skip to that night? Or do we want Lucius to come into play?
    --
    "Oh no!" Nick said, quickly getting up and making his way to Malevolo's bed, sitting there near him. "Come on, what did they tell you?! I swear, if they talked about that one time in 4th year when I screamed during the first challenge...." He trailed off, still looking anxious
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed May 15, 2013 2:52 am

{I think Lucius should come in. c: }

Malevolo smirked softly. "No... nothing like that." He tossed the book aside and looked over at him. "But now you have to tell me about it." He gave him a devious smile.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed May 15, 2013 3:01 am

As Draco continued to walk on, tugging down on his sleeves, someone grabbed him and pulled him into a dark corner. Panic coursed through him, until he saw who it was
    "father?!"" He hissed, baffled "H-How are you jere?" He was very confused
    "No time to explain Draco. So much to tell, so little time" Lucius spoke, his voice gruff and coarse. "But, I have a request. But first, let me explain"
    --
    He groaned loudly, being dramatic "Gah. Curse my big mouth" He paused "Well.... in the first competition for the triwizard tournament, when Cedric was competing, remember when he almost was eaten? Well.... I screamed like a schoolgirl" He buried his face in his hands, now blushing a little.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed May 15, 2013 3:07 am

Harry groaned and sat up groggily. He cursed and stood, smoothing out his wrinkled clothing.

Malevolo grinned largely, beginning to laugh a little. "That's all?" He questioned. "That's nothing to worry about. I'm sure no one heard it but them... well, actually... you're screwed. I know how your friends are."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed May 15, 2013 3:22 am

After Lucius explained the whole 'voldemort had a son, who is now an adult, and wants to take over the world' concept, Draco's mouth hung open.
    "B-But, why?" He asked "Why do we have to get involved with this again! Didn't it already go bad enough?" He tried to desperately change his father's mind
    "You know why we can't back out" His father warned "I was the first *whatever his name is* came to. We are in too deep Draco. You need to be in this with me" He persisted
    "And what exactly does that mean?"
    "Exactly like last time. You have to listen to whatever he says, recruit people from the school. Fight"
    Draco... was frozen in place. He couldn't do that again. He seriously could not go through with it again.
    --
    "But, when I screamed, Cedric looked over. And he knew me, seeing we were in the same house and all. But, anyways, I tried to hide, but Zane and Jamie pointed at me. And then it went downhill from there" He couldn't help himself from laughing
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed May 15, 2013 3:28 am

Harry wandered the corridors for a bit. He really didn't feel like going on a wild hunt for Draco to yell at him. Instead he just gazed around at the school he loved so much.

Malevolo grimaced. "Oh... that does sound bad..." He waved his hand once as if to dismiss him. "You don't have to say anything else. It's cool."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed May 15, 2013 3:33 am

Draco was trying to deal with his entire world crashing around him. Well, not that he had much of a life anymore. But, as bad life had seemed, at least the fighting had been over. Apparently not. He managed to not break down then and there, and agreed. His father thankful, had to leave before anyone found him. Draco then made his way to the astronomy tower, to wallow in despair.
    --
    Nick only laughed "Eh, they remind me about that and thousands of other embarrassing things i've done. So I don't mind" He continued to smile, and as much as he was trying to play 'hard to get' His smile was very flirtatious.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed May 15, 2013 3:37 am

Harry sighed and made his way to their tent, collapsing on the bed from exhaustion. He buried his face in his pillow and pulled the blanket up.

Malevolo laughed a little, smirking. "Yeah... friends do that." He tried to not think about the friends who completely ignored him now.

{Just kiss, god damn it. >:c Lol.}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed May 15, 2013 3:44 am

Draco didn't leave the tower. He just sat there, looking over the ledge, trying to not just jump off then and there. Well..... there went his life. Well.... not that it would have been to good anyways.
    --
    Well.... at that cute little laugh, Nick lost it. Again. He didn't 'jump' on Malevolo, but did kind of land ontop of him, grabbing him by the front of his robe, and pulled him into a kiss.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed May 15, 2013 3:51 am

Harry was... I don't know. Asleep or something. X3

Malevolo, eyes wide with surprise, sat there for a few seconds in shock. However, it didn't take long for him to kiss back. He wrapped an arm around Nick's waist and pulled him closer.

{ o3o - Yesh.}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed May 15, 2013 3:58 am

And well..... Draco was still at the astronomy tower xD Having a emo moment..... c:
    --
    Nick felt his arms wrap around him, and moved slightly so he rested in his lap. Then, he let his arms snake around Malevolo's neck, and happily kissed him.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed May 15, 2013 4:00 am

{Poor Draco. ;-; }

Malevolo pulled back slightly and smiled brightly. "I'm assuming this is not potion induced?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed May 15, 2013 4:05 am

Um.... LETS HAVE HIM FALL ASLEEP UP THERE! YAYYYY
    --
    "Definitely not" He grinned, letting his fingers run through the other boy's hair gently, their noses almost touching.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed May 15, 2013 4:08 am

Whoop! Lol. X3

Malevolo let out a quiet laugh. "Good," he said simply before he tightened his grip and leaned forward again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:44 pm