Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

Finding Ourselves

Forbidden
    Forbidden

Finding Ourselves - Page 8 Empty Re: Finding Ourselves

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:17 am

"North Devon. If you want to get technical, I grew up in Croyde Bay village. When I was ten, I moved to a little town on the outskirts of London. After graduation, I went to Oxford in London," he said, his voice wispy and nostalgic. "But North Devon is the most picturesque place I've ever seen."
    He knew he gave a bit more of an explanation then Blaze had asked for, but he couldn't help it. He loved his home terribly.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:21 am

Blaze couldn't help but smile a little. Man, that sure was interesting xD "Wow. You seem to love England" He said, still smiling. But that raised his next question "So why did you leave and move to America?"
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:26 am

Max immediately retreated, his eyes going blank and his smile falling away. His vision flitted around the room, unable to stay focused on one thing. "There were some... Complications that arose. I found it best if I let issues be settled without anyone to complicate them. And Burberry was doing a new shoot in your fair city. So I packed up and shipped off. Here I am!" he forced his eyes still and a smile to his face.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:32 am

Blaze noticed him get very reclusive at the question, and immediately felt bad. When he was done, Blaze simply nodded "Good enough for me" Was all he said. He wasn't going to push him, that would be inconsiderate. He then decided to change the subject "You do modeling, right?" He asked. He thought he had mentioned it before, and the comment about a shoot in Burberry caught his attention.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:36 am

Max nodded, "Yeah, mainly for Burberry, but I've done a few other campaigns. College prevented me from getting to serious in the field, but it's a fun side-job. I mean I get to get all dressed up and people pay me to let them take pictures of me. That's pretty cool if you ask me."
    He was smiling again, all evidence of the previous moment were gone. He was just as carefree as he usually was, spinning lazy half circles in the desk chair.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:43 am

I'd pay money to take pictures of you Blaze thought, and then mentally slapped himself. No. He shouldn't think that way. He simply nodded, pushing his sunglasses up a little so they wouldn't fall off. "Yeah, that is pretty cool" He said "Okay. I've asked you a few questions. Now it's your turn. Ask me anything"
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:48 am

Max stood up and walked over to where Blaze was. In a gentle manner, he crouched down and pulled the sunglasses off the younger boys face. With a half smile, he murmured, "There we go." He knew he was supposed to be asking Blaze questions, but he just couldn't stand it. He didnt know if he wore the glasses because he was self conscious or he didn't like people staring, but Max just wanted to be able to look him in the eye.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:48 am

I was just picturing that moment, and yowza! It would be so hot and adorable at the same time. I just can't even.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:57 am

Blaze immediately turned his head, looking away. He didn't like this. Nope. Not one bit "That wasn't a question" He muttered to himself, looking anywhere but at Max. He was just so insecure about his eyes, and hated when people looked at them. The only reason he had taken his sunglasses off that one day was because part of it was cracked, and it was irritating his skin. He found his eyes terrible. He didn't like how they were just one more thing about him that wasn't 'normal'. And he really didn't want people to see them. Especially Max. So he felt extremely uncomfortable right now, especially after taking in consideration just how close Max was to him. And that made his heart rate pick up immensely, and then he gently bit his lip, still trying to look away.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:59 am

Forbidden wrote:I was just picturing that moment, and yowza! It would be so hot and adorable at the same time. I just can't even.

OMG! I know right? as;kjbsdfkljqewb;fdlkhqwjbl;fdjwqgvhe
    I to can't even
    //faints//
    We need them to kiss soon o3o
    Or I will die of sexual frustration xDDDDDD
    That came out wrong.........
    You know what I meant P:
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:03 am

Max put his thumb on the side of Blaze's chin, letting his finger gently tap it. He found the boy's insecurity sad but endearing. He put a reassuring hand on Blaze's knee before saying, "Okay, how about you look at me? Then I can properly ask you a question." Despite the sound of his heart pounding in his ears and the way his hand slightly trembled against the younger boys chin, he managed to hold himself together fairly well. He was intoxicated by the smell of cologne, but he forced himself to focus.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:05 am

They will definitely kiss soon
    Or max may die of sexual frustration.
    I mean
    Intense moments lead to impulsive behavior.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:13 am

//rubs hands together diabolically//
    I think the time has come Twisted Evil
    MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    This will be good
    --

Blaze felt the fingers tap his chin, and took a deep breath. HE then turned his head, and faced Max. Oh God. He was so close. Their faces, merely inches apart. He looked into his eyes, his teeth still gently tugging at his bottom lip. He felt Max's hand on his knee, and his heart was pounding so hard he could feel it in his chest, racing so fast his mind was going fuzzy. He couldn't think. Only stare into the other boys eyes. He then, without thinking, felt his hand move a little, so the tips of his fingers brushed over Max's own fingers, and lingered there.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:23 am

There it was. The moment their eyes locked, it felt like Max's entire chest exploded. His heart went from a million miles a minute to zero in that split second. Everything was irrelevant except for the boy in front of him. Max didn't know what to do, and, for a moment, he swore he forgot how to speak. Blaze's fingers brushing his was the point of no return.
    "I have a question... Can I kiss you?" he murmured in a surprisingly level voice.
    Without waiting for a response, he leaned his face in, closing the already small gap between them. At first The contact was hardly there, his lips barely brushing Blaze's, but at the moment he felt no resistance, he pushed farther. His hand that was once loosely sitting on the boy's knee, now gripped his thigh hungrily. His other hand fit over the side of Blaze's face, holding him there.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:32 am

//faints//
    --
    Blaze felt a tightening in his abdomen. A twisting feeling of emotion. And he loved it. He felt the older boys lips brush on his, and he closed his eyes. He couldn't believe this was happening. Part of him told him to stop, saying this was wrong. But the other half, screaming at him to kiss back, that this was amazing, won. He quickly kissed back, leaning in a bit so he was closer to the other. He then felt Max's warm hand grip his thigh, and his own hand went up to his waist, and then lightly under his shirt, so it rested right abouve his jeans waistline. Blaze swore, that this moment right here, kissing this boy on his bed, was the best moment in his life.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:45 am

Max smirked, his lips still against Blaze's, when he felt the boy respond. He was quite literally breathless from the feeling of heat burning in the pit of his stomach, spreading over his body like a wildfire. Regardless of his lack of oxygen, he didn't dare pull away. He moved slower than he normally would, fully aware that this may be the first time in Blaze's life that someone else was being the dominant person during anything even slightly intimate. After a few seconds, though, he couldn't help himself. He bit the boy's lower lip lightly.

(dear lord that's just quite literally the hottest thing I've ever wrote, this and the last post)
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:57 am

I think my ovaries just exploded.....
    --

Blaze felt as if his whole body was on fire. With this tingling, like electric bolts that grew all warm and fuzzy. A hot and burning sensation that emitted from wherever Max touched him. It was amazing to feel him this close. His hands on him, lips locked with his. He was so aware of everything. Of what Max was doing. Where his hands were. And when his teeth bit down on his lower lip, a jolt of that fiery hot passion went throughout his body, and a small, low moan seemed to escape his lips. His hand then slipped up just ever so slightly more under his shirt, pressing against Max's smooth skin.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:06 am

Max couldn't help it. He wanted to be closer to Blaze. He needed to be closer. He pulled away ever so slightly and pulled the boy up so he was standing. Max had to duck his head down a bit to be at Blaze's level. His breathing was heavy as he pulled Blaze tight against him. His eyes fluttered open for a fraction of a second, just long enought to send his stomach into a flurry of butterflies. Then he kissed Blaze again, this time more rough than the last. One hand was on the small of his back, the other tangled in the hair at the base of Blaze's neck. The kiss was urgent, needy. A whine even broke free from the confines of Max's throat.

Awweh, little needy Maxwell is so sexy
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:19 am

Blaze eagerly got to his feet, and pressed his body up to Max's. He opened his eyes for a split second, to look at him. Passion, and a hunger burned in them, before he closed his eyes again. When the kiss was reinitiated, he couldn't help but let his hands roam over Max. With ever kiss more passion burned through him. The need for Max grew, until it was almost unbearable. When the older man let out a needy whine, he smirked into the kiss a little. Although he rather enjoyed Max being the more dominant one, Blaze felt this needed to be done. His tongue gently licked Max's lips, as to ask for entrance. Max wanted more, then he would get more.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:27 am

Max parted his lips easily, not in a state to deny Blaze of anything he asked for. His fingers tugged gently at the other boy's hair as he held the two of them close together. He was fairly sure one couldn't even fit a piece of paper between the two of them as tightly as they were pressed against each other. His whole body was on fire now, burning with a deep desire for anything Blaze would offer him. He couldn't ever remember feeling anything like this when he'd kissed anyone before.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:34 am

I am enjoying this. Probably a bit more than I should >.<
    --
    As he tugged his hair, a low moan escaped his lips once more. The feeling of his fingers tugging on his dark hair was just amazing. At the parting of his lips, Blaze gently pressed his tongue into Max's mouth, savoring the taste. His hands were now trailing up and down Max's body from under his shirt.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:40 am

I know how you feel...

Max's knees nearly gave out. After a few moments he had to pull away. He let his forehead rest against Blaze's. His breath was shaky and uneven. His hands didn't move, and he still held Blaze firmly against him, not willing to let go or even loosen his grip. It took him a while to steady his breathing and bring it back to a somewhat normal rhythm. By then, all he could manage to say was, "Jesus Christ."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:48 am

When Max pulled away, Blaze took a deep breath. His breathing was a little loud, and it was rather shaky and uneven too. He couldn't believe that just happened. When their foreheads pressed together, Blaze hesitantly opened his eyes to look at Max. God. He was beautiful, this man in front of him. After Max's little comment, Blaze absentmindedly breathed out "That was amazing"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:25 pm

I'm going to be at my grandparents today, doing some Easter thingy, So I'm probably not going to be on ):
    --
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:56 pm

Okay, back from my grand parents house (:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:23 pm