Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

Finding Ourselves

Forbidden
    Forbidden

Finding Ourselves - Page 9 Empty Re: Finding Ourselves

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:59 pm

Max bit at his own bottom lip, stepping back and letting his arms fall away. His hand trapped one of Blaze's hands against his chest. His shirt kept their hands from actually touching, but his heart fluttered wildly under the boy's hand.
    "Uhm... I don't particularly want your girlfriend to hate me, but I think we should do that again sometime," he'd meant for his words to be confident, but they trembled with worry. What if Blaze cared about his girlfriend more than Max had thought? He didn't want to be some guy that made Blaze cheat, but it all felt so damn right to him.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:04 pm

The boy let out a small chuckle "She's not my girlfriend anymore you know" He informed Max "We broke up yesterday... Thought it be best if we were just friends" It technically wasn't a lie. He really only wanted to be friends. But he left out her little statement about 'being in love'. He thought it might give away a bit more than Blaze was willing to admit at the moment. And then a grin spread across his face "And yeah, I'd love to"
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:20 pm

"Oh, interesting," Max said slowly. He couldn't ignore the spark of hope that lit in his stomach. He smiled widely at the boy's response, obviously happy to know that Blaze had really enjoyed himself. He was slightly scared that Blaze wouldn't actually like him. He couldn't help himself when he said, "Is that the first time you've kissed a guy?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:27 pm

"No" He said bluntly "But it is the first time I kissed a guy, and enjoyed it." He added. It was true. Although, he didn't know if he would count that kiss with Damien as a actual kiss. It was just to see if he was gay. It wasn't like the kiss he had just shared with Max. Ohhh no. This was much, much better. Best kiss he had ever had. It had just felt so right. It felt right to be with him. Proper the be so close. Like they were meant for each other.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:43 pm

Max beamed like a little kid who had just been praised for winning a soccer game. He couldn't help but feel proud that he had been able to give Blaze something enjoyable. He finally let his eyes rake over Blaze freely, not concerned that he would notice the places his gaze lingered. He didn't stop his thoughts from wandering wherever they chose. Finally he said, "My god, you're sinfully fit," his British vernacular slipping into the statement.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:51 pm

Blaze let a light hearted laugh escape his lips "I'd hope so" He said, a small grin present on his face "I need to be for the football and swimming team" He stopped himself from also adding cage fighting. Max didn't need to know that. But it was true. He needed to be in his best shape for all the activities he did. Football, swimming, and the fights he was in. And it felt kinda nice to know Max was looking over him, noting his fitness. Got him hot and bothered by the thought of Max looking over his body....
    xD
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:57 pm

Max chuckled, "Fit means attractive, mate. Brits don't like to complicate it with demeaning words like hot. Get's men in trouble with their wives when they say that. But, yeas, you are fit in that meaning of the word as well."
    His eyes met with Blaze's again, examining the intracacy of the younger boy's irises. He though they were terribly beautiful and interesting. He didn't know why Blaze would be insecure in the slightest about any part of himself.

(Okay I'm itching to use one of my other characters too, so would you wanna Roleplay another plot on hurrr too?)
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:10 pm

I feel like a complete moron now......
    And why of course! What did you have in mind?
    --
    Blaze felt color rush to his cheeks. Well then.... this was embarrassing. "Well, I'm not from England, so I didn't know" He let out a laugh to hide his embarrassment. "And you too are fit, if I do say so myself" He grinned a little, and then reluctantly pulled away from Max as he saw the time. It was getting late, and he had to be at a race in an hour.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:16 pm

No worries! Haha I just know my vernacular. And if you go choose one of my lovely gentlemen, we can figure out a plot?

Max watched him back away and his face fell just barely, already feeling like he was missing a part of himself. He smiled though, saying, "Thanks. I hope the USA Burberry agree. I have a conference with them later tonight. If all goes well, I'll be taking a week off of my afternoon classes to work on the shoot." He was genuinely excited to get back into modeling.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:29 pm

Okay! I'll go pick on in a second (:
    --
    Blaze smiled a little "that's great Max" He said happily, and then his door opened. A plume of blue hair poked in. Blaze turned around to see his brother casually walk in
    "Hey Blaze, so about tonight...... " He said, waving his arms to his side
    "No. I already know what you're gonna ask. And the answer is no. You can't come to the race tonight" He said
    "Dangit" Hayden sighed. His plans, foiled again "Please?"
    "No. Sorry, maybe when you're a little older" He told him. Hayden sighed, and left, sulking. Blaze found that amusing. Every time, the boy asked if he could go.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:33 pm

(Okay!)

Max watched Hayden and his brother talk. He found it cute that Blaze was protective of his little brother, even if the signs were subtle. Max was fiercely protective of his siblings because their parents never took the initiative. He prayed that they got the picture after Max left and were actually keeping the boys in line.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:47 pm

I like Logan. I think him and Axel would be cute together. This rich guy, who is kinda a jerk, and then this small boy who is still in highschool, trying to get a job to help support his little sisters and mom. Lol. Perfect xD
    --
    "Speaking of the race" He said, once again running his hand through his now extremely messed up hair "I should get going. If I'm late again Dan will skin me alive" He laughed a little. It was true. He was always late.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:00 pm

Max nodded. He closed the space between them again. He couldn't help but give him a slow, sweet kiss. He pulled away triumphantly smiling and said, "We can't be having that. Come to class early tomorrow and we can figure out a time where we can hang out again?" He was building up his confidence around the younger boy with each second that ticked by.

(Alrighty! So I was thinking maybe Logan's dad makes him take a break from work and he sends him on a vacation to wherever Axel lives. And they meet and Logan is a little jerk or whatever. But Axel is all persistent. And then he starts to get him to loosen up and stuff? I'm not sure I really love it, but it's the best I could think of.
    Logan is my least developed character. I've never used him before haha)
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:04 pm

Or maybe Axel is applying for a job, at wherever Logan is the CEO for? And becomes his assistant? I don't know..... We could use a different character if you want. Maybe continue with our Beaux and Tobias rp :3
    --
    Blaze almost melted into the kiss, finding that it too sent sparks throughout his body like before. When he pulled away, a grin cracked on his face "Sure thing" He said softly, letting one hand softly rest on his hip.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:19 pm

If max was being totally honest, he didn't want to move. He just wanted to stay there with Blaze within reach of him whenever he felt it necessary to reach out and grab him. He didn't want to go home to his empty flat, but life had to move if Max wanted it to or not. He let out a resigned sigh and said, "I guess we should leave..."

(Uhmm if you wanna do the Axel Logan one we can.
    Orrrr...
    Mason and Atticus. Cuz Atticus is a screamo singer and Mason likes screamo.
    Or if you really want we can continue with Beaux and Tobias.
    Or we can do more than one of those options.
    Or we can come up with another option haha)
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:28 pm

Well..... I like Mason and Atticus. And I do still wanna do Tobias and Beaux (: I really liked that rp.
    --
    Then an idea sparked in his brain. "You wanna come to the rac?" He asked. Although he didn't know if Max would like it. The track in the middle of nowhere, rowdy teenagers and drunken adults. Blaze using a stolen car provided to him, racing, crashing into other cars, risking his life to entertain drunkards. But he wanted to be around MAx, so felt it best to invite him.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:50 pm

Max
    "If you want me to. I'll have to leave early if its not over by ten though, for my phone conference," he responded easily.
    Really he was willing to do anything to stay near Blaze for a little bit longer. If going to this race was going to allow that, he would walk there. He figured he would fit in decently enough, maybe with the exception of his skinny jeans, but he figured he could make do with what he had.

Beaux
    I have no idea where we left off with in this Roleplay

Last edited by Forbidden on Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:22 pm

Sorry I poofed D: Mom dragged me away. But I had a amazing idea on the car ride home!
    Okay, so for the plot involving Atticus, I was thinking I would use a new character I thought up instead of Marcus. The idea was, maybe my guy, Miles, was a male prostitute? He is transferred to a new boys home, and so he goes to the local high school so he can finish senior year. And of course, goes on the streets looking for a hookup, so he can get enough money to go live his dream (Has to think of a dream xD)and either he hooks up with Atticus one night, only to find they go to the same school, oorrrr they become lab partners or something, and Atticus finds out he is a prostitute. Either way, drama!!!
    --
    "Oh, it starts at 7 so it should be over by 9." He said, now grinning with joy. He then made his way to his bed, and grabbed his leather jacket, swinging it over his shoulder. Quickly slipping his arms into it, he motioned Max to follow "Come on"

--

Beaux just told him about the 3 people he was in love with... and he, I think, was supposed to ask Tobias something.

--

pending approval....
    xD
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:42 pm

(Okay, so I completely messed up. Atticus isn't the punk pop singer.... I don't know why I thought he was... But that's Brooklyn so lets re-evaluate this whole thing for a minute. So I kind of like the plot but here's my contribution.
    So whatever character we decide that I should use, it's his birthday and his friends hire your character to "give him a gift he'll never forget" and they get him super drunk. Blah blah but he thinks he's straight so it's a big deal when he finds out and he refuses to tell anyone and he says that everyone's lying and stuff. Si o no?

Max followed behind him, smiling easily. He stayed close, his arm brushing Blaze's every few steps. He tugged his hoodie back over his head to keep the chill away from his skin. He wondered what kind of race this was and what it was like. He had a feeling it would be full of drunk and high people. He shrugged his concerns away. He'd still be spending some time with Blaze which was what he wanted anyways.

Beaux looked forward and bit his lip. He wasn't sure what to ask Tobias, and he voiced it, "I'm not really good at this game..." He tried to think, keeping his eyes trained on the road ahead of him. There was a lot of traffic since it was early. People were heading to work and a school and breakfast with their relatives.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:53 pm

lol, I love the 'give him a gift he'll never forget' I really liked that xD And yes! That sounds perfect~
    --
    Blaze called a goodbye to his brother, and opened the door for Max. He then made his way back to his car, shoving his hands in his pockets. Dang, it was pretty cold outside. Which was odd, seeing today had been rather nice. Shrugging the sudden change in temperature, he unlocked the vintage car, and hopped in. He was always rather jittery before a race. But it was a nice nervous and jumpy feeling.

--

Tobias laughed "Thats okay. We can do something else if you'd like" He offered, gazing back out the window. He watched the trees pass by them, and the other cars. His mind wandered to the other people. He wondered where they were going. Why they needed to get there. If they were just on a road trip, or trying to get to a vacation spot.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:21 pm

(Okay, so do you want me to use Atticus? Cuz I definitely can haha or I can use anyone but Keaton, basically. Cuz he has some special guidelines)

Max shivered a bit as the chill air bit his skin even through his hoodie. He was surprised by the weather change and wondered why it happened so abruptly. He wrapped his arms around himself, trying to keep warm. He climbed in the passenger seat, quickly, eager to get out of the wind's reach. He blew out a cold sigh and glanced over at Blaze just for the sake of looking at him.

Beaux shrugged, "Whatever you want, kid." He hated Nevada already, and they'd only been in it for a few hours. The people on the interstate were awful drivers and it was getting on his nerves. He just wished they'd all go retake drivers Ed. He let out a yawn. He hasn't slept enough, and it wasn't helping his temper any.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:44 pm

Okay! I'll type up Miles' form momentarily.
    --

The tanned boy rubbed his hands together, trying to warm them up. Pulling out his keys, he glanced at Max. Seeing he was already looking at him, he grinned a little. He then slipped the silver key in the ignition, and then slipped on his shades once more. Hey, he was now okay with MAx seeing his eyes. But still not anyone else. He then revved the car a little, and pulled out.

--

Tobias took note to how tired Beaux still looked. Then an idea popped into his head "Would you like me to drive for a few hours? So you can get a little bit of sleep and all." He offered. Although he wasn't the best driver, the roads were rather clear. Minus a few people behind them. And Tobias could handle that much. He was just trying to be kind.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:04 am

Finding Ourselves - Page 9 Tumblr_lvrk5oIE631r2shruo1_500_large_zps436ea1fa
    Miles is one of those people who isn't interested in making friends. He just wants to get on with life, to get money and go to college. He likes to live in the present, not dwelling on the past. Miles has no friends, and keeps it that way, and keeping to himself is one of his many talents. He keeps his two lives separate, so it doesn't screw everything up. He has just recently moved to California, where he lives in a new boys home. His past was rather complicated. Having his mom die of a overdose when he was 10, he dad had a mental breakdown and went on a killing spree, killing 7 people. And then was sent to prison. Leaving 10 year old miles to fend for himself, now in the foster system. But no one seemed to want him. So now lives in a boys home, until he is 18. Miles became a prostitute at a young age, of only 15. He knew he wouldn't have enough money to move to New york, and pursue his dream of being a artist, so he sold his body. Now he has prepaid for a year at the best art school in NY. But continues to be a prostitute, so he can continue to pay for it.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:34 am

Max said, "So what sort of race is this...? Just curious." His light blue eyes shone with interest as he shifted in his seat to face Blaze a bit more than he had been. Part of him longed to reach out and grab his hand, the other part screamed at him to take this all slowly. He was fairly sure that two days earlier this kid had said, indirectly of course, that he was straight. He didn't want to rush any of this.

Beaux glanced over at Tobias, "Thanks, but I'll be fine. I can't sleep in cars anyways. Everything is moving and it just keeps me awake. I won't fall asleep at the wheel, if that's what your concerned with. At lunch I'll get a coffee."
    He glanced at the clock. He could easily make it two and a half hours more before he would need to get out and walk around, so he pushed on the gas pedal and watched Nevada blur by.

"Wakey, wakey," a voice cooed in Atticus' ear. It was sickeningly sweet and it made him want to throw up, or maybe that was the alcohol talking.
    He let his eyes snap open. Everything was moving slower than normal thanks to the excessive amount of liquor in his system. A few guys from the AV club had set up a giant party for Atticus' seventeenth birthday party. Apparently these guys could get anyone they wanted to come to a party. Atticus swore he saw everyone from their school, which seemed odd since none of them liked him.
    The voice belonged to one of the guys who'd thrown the party. He said, "Your last present is in your room. Go, have fun. Thank me later, okay?" He winked.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:46 am

Blaze had to think a moment "Well.... It's basically a normal race. Only it ends with the last car running. So we basically crash into each other until only one car can still drive" He said it all so casually. It was obvious he had done it before. And quite a few times.
    --
    Tobias nodded, understanding "Okay, I understand. And I was just concerned because it's not good to get little sleep. It would just suck if you became sleep deprived. It's not healthy" He then went back to looking out the window.
    --
    Miles was in the bedroom, waiting as instructed. Amazing the business here. Man, he should have come to California sooner. He found it slightly amusing, this group of boys, hiring him to sleep with their friend for his birthday. Miles then began to take his shirt off, as he heard some sounds behind the door. Just another days work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:35 am