Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

Finding Ourselves

Forbidden
    Forbidden

Finding Ourselves - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding Ourselves

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:06 pm

Max saw a side street that he recognized. Casually, he grabbed Blaze's wrist and pulled him into the narrow alleyway. The buildings rose up like fingers reaching into the wide blue oblivion that was the sky. His hand stayed loosely around Blazes wrist as he stared up, his eyes twinkling like a little kid in a toy shoppe. He looked up the fire escapes to see two people sharing a cigarette. Ahead of them, a lady was throwing away her trash. Max was walking forward slowly, taking everything in happily.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:18 pm

Blaze was tempted to yank his hand away. For when Max had touched it, he got this...f feeling. One hard to describe. But it was like small electric little shocks, warm and tingly. Now, it was a pleasant feeling, but Blaze soon decided he did not like it. For the boy didn't know what it was, or what had caused it. Therefor, he was very skeptical of it, and wanted nothing to do with that simulating tingle. But he didn't protest, and just followed him up the stairs.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:32 pm

Max was suddenly painfully aware that he was still holding onto Blaze's wrist. He unfurled his fingers, giving him an apologetic smile over his shoulder. Surprisingly, as soon as he let go of the younger man's arm, his hand felt empty, achingly so. He stuffed his hands in his jeans pockets, trying to ignore the feeling. He made it back up to ground level. He figured they were ten minutes from the school, only three minutes from their destination. He turned right at the top of the stairs, going against the flow of people around him.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:46 pm

Blaze tried to hold the question in, but his curiosity got the best of him. "Where are we going?" He asked him, walking close behind Max, footsteps echoing up and down the staircase.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:54 pm

"You'll see in a second," Max mumbled, weaving his way through the ever-thickening crowds of people.
    Finally, he came upon a little glass door. He opened it and jogged up the stairs and to the third floor, opening a door that was to the right. Indie music pulsed through the room. The walls were lined with shelves of records and the little space was filled to the brim with racks of CDs. Max snagged his bottom lip between his teeth and held open the door for Blaze.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:10 am

Blaze gave a nod of thanks, appreciative for Mad holding open the door. He walked in, and looked around. Music. Lots of music. And judging by what was currently playing, good music. Oh, he liked this place already. "Nice place" he said, eyes wandering.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:21 am

"Yeah, one of the people who lives in my building owns this place. I come here a lot," he admitted, glancing around.
    A girl was perched, sitting Indian style, on the counter. She had a ukelalie in her lap, and she was staring intently at her torn up toms. She put on a song by Mumford and Sons and continued fiddling with her shoes. Max cleared his throat and she looked up at him. Her eyes brightened and she jumped down, dancing over to him. He hugged her.
    "Maxxy! You haven't been here in so long!" she finally pulled away, still smiling up at him with dancing eyes. "Who did you bring with you?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:36 am

Blaze put his hand up and did a little wave "Oh, I'm Blaze" he greeted her, extending his right hand. The girl seemed nice enough. And he was friends with Max, so he thought it be best to be nice to her. Although she seemed a little to... Bubbly for his liking.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:46 am

She shook his hand, "I'm London. You look a little too young to be running around with Max." She arched one of her perfectly sculpted brows and turned her attention to the older man, "Are you a cradle-robber now? Because that doesn't usually blow over well with the school board..."
    Max rolled his eyes, "Blaze is just a friend of mine. He's working on a project for my class. I'm not chasing after my students, not that I owe you any explanation."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:59 am

Blaze cocked his head a little, confused but only for a moment. Then his mind pieced the things she and he had said, and the look on his face said it all "Oohhh.." he said, his face pith opened in the shape of a O "You're gay! Oh my God, that explains so much." he said, and then grinned a little. Now, Blaze may have been raised by a homophobe, but he was open minded. But, bein raised by a homophobe did have its affect on him. Although he had little to none attraction to women, his mind was set to like girls. But he found it... Interesting Max was gay.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:06 am

"Oh really? What does that explain?" he asked, his tone deeply curious. He wanted to know what Blaze was implicating. For some reason he found the younger boy terribly fascinating and endlessly difficult to follow. He didn't hear any note of hostility, so he was betting that he wasn't being homophobic. However, if that wasn't the case, and Blaze was homophobic, Max would take it on the chin. He was fairly used to people bashing him for his preferences.
    "If you're one of those homophobes, I'm going to have to ask you to leave..." London started, her voice low and steady, even threatening.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:14 am

"Oh... Just things" Blaze could have sworn Max had checked him out one time, and was wasn't sure if tht was the case. Until now. Then when London said tht in her deep and threatening voice, he put his hands up in defense "Oh, no! I'm not! I swear. My friend Damien is gay. He's really cool." he said in his defense. He truely wasn't. His dad was, I the fullest extent. He just wasn't.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:23 am

London's voice softened slightly, "okay. I'm sorry. I just don't promote any sort of hate in my store. And I'm protective of Max because he doesn't know how to stand up for himself."
    Max nudged her with his elbow, a warning that she should stop talking. Then, slowly, he turned away to go find a record. He started scanning the shelves, his slender fingers running over the record cases lightly. His eyes flicked over each title and he pulled a few out to scan them curiously.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:17 am

"Oh, it's fine. I understand" The boy said, watching Max go off to find some music. Blaze turned, and looked at the store, with a grin on his lips. Then his attention as drawn back to London "This is one fine shop you have here" He said "You have good taste in music"
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:39 am

"Max used to help me a lot before he got a job at your school. He would go to this garage sale or that one to find these old records that were missing from this place. He found cd after cd and listened through them all to make sure nothing skipped. He loves music. It's his favorite thing aside from his modeling and teaching. I mean he could tell you the history of nearly any band or singer, down to the nitty gritty details. He's a genius," London responded, watching him thumb a record, the one he'd been searching for.
    The case was weather worn, sunlight fading the picture away. The corner had been worried away, but Max stared at it like he'd just found the holy grail. His thumbs brushed some specs of dirt away and he held it to his chest in a somewhat protective manner.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:47 am

Oh, he's a model Blaze thought to himself, and the guiltily found himself imagining Max, shirtless, in some hot pose. Then mentally slapped himself. No! You do not think that way about other men. He mentally told himself. As accepting as he was of gay's, he had to tell himself he wasn't one. It was just... the way he was raised. But then diverted his attention back to the conversation. "That's epic. Who knew a drama teacher could actually be cool" he smirked, and watched Max through his sunglasses.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:27 pm

"Where did you find this, London?" Max ask, sauntering back to the two of them. He casually tossed his arm over her shoulder. His smile was wide and his blue eyes giddy. He held the record like one would hold an expensive book.
    London laughed, looking up at him. She said, "From that collector in Maine. He remembered you were looking for it when you last went up to see him. He was in California, picking up some first edition Beatles records, and he asked to look around the guys house. Apparently he bought it off of the guy for ten bucks."
    "Next time you talk to him, tell him thank you so much. How much do I need to pay you, love?" he asked, pulling out his wallet.
    "The guy sent it for you. It's free," London answered.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Putting a arm around her. Calling her love. Why did this annoy Blaze the way it did? Why Did he feel jealous of her? It want right. Him biting back a hiss of anger, just... Wasn't what he should be doing. This feeling... God he hated it. Was he falling for Max? Hell no. That couldn't e right. This was his drama teacher. And another guy for Pete's sake! This wasn't right. But he pushed aside his wandering mind, so he wouldn't be staring off into space, and do he knew what was going on. But s had really nothing of importance to say, so he remained silent.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:27 pm

"You're a doll. I wish we could stay and chat, but we really should be getting back to the school. I'll come back soon, though. Your vinyl collection is getting low. Maybe I'll make some runs over the next long weekend," Max said. He pressed a feather light kiss to her temple and gathered her up in a hug. His arms fell away and she backed away, turning around and dancing back to her counter. She waved, smiling sweetly. "Well, let's be on our way, shall we?" Max asked, opening the door for Blaze.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:17 pm

Blaze waved back at her, grinning. He had to admit, he found the girl rather cool. nd that was a hard title to get by Blaze's standards. He then have a curt nod to Max, as he walked through the door. His mind wandered to school. Man, he was gonna get detention when he got back. Unlike Max, his lunch hour had come and pass. So when he walked into History class, half hour late, he knew he was gonna get detention. But what else was new?
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Max walked outside, smiling. Part of him longed to reach out and grab for Blaze's wrist again, or to hold his hand, but the logical side got the better of him. He kept his hands to himself, walking slowly. Casually he said, "If you want, I can write you an excuse so you don't get a detention. I'll just say you were helping me move some old props out." He didn't want Blaze to get in trouble. Plus, he was the one who drug the younger boy around the city for an hour and a half.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:02 pm

OMG I love your siggie o.o ))

Blaze couldn't help but let a small laugh escape his lips, as he shoved his hands into his pockets "Oh, that won't be necessary. I get detention all the time.so today will be no different. But thanks for the offer" He glanced at him, flashing a smile. He appreciated the offer, but he didn't need it. Plus, if the school found out he was making excuses for Blaze to get out of class... Well, that wouldn't end well. The boy was painfully aware of just how many risks Max was taking just to hang out with him. He didn't want to jeopardize his job anymore than he already had.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:09 pm

Haha thanks!

"If you're sure..." Max trailed off unwillingly. "I mean, it's really no big deal." he walked close to Blaze, but not so close that it was uncomfortable. He caught his bottom lip between his teeth and forced himself to keep his eyes focused on the ground. He counted the click of his Oxfords, stepped over each crack in the pavement, hummed under his breath. He was doing anything he could not to do anything stupid.he clenched his fists in the pickets of his coat.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Blaze couldn't stop that stupid little grin that rested on his lips "Yeah, I'm sure. Even if I did have a pass, I'm sure Mrs.Murrey would find some way to get mad at me and send me to the office. She hates me." He paused a second "Come to think of it.. I think she hates everyone" He snickered. It was true. The old hag was a b*tch to just about everyone. But in a sickly sweat way, that just made you want to punch her in the face. It was always in her class he was yelled at for wearing his sunglasses. But, as expected, he refused to take them off. So, detention just about every day right there.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:22 pm

"Okay, I suppose you're right. She's quite a pr*ck, from what I hear. I tend to skip out on staff meetings and I generally avoid the teachers lounge, so I've managed to never talk to her. Come to think of it, I haven't talked to the majority of the teachers here..." he mumbled, a half smile on his face. His gaze stayed down, on the ground. He nearly ran into multiple people but refused to look up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:28 am