Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

Finding Ourselves

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Finding Ourselves - Page 11 Empty Re: Finding Ourselves

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am

The medics laid the boy on the ground, and removed his helmet, and then took off his jacket and shirt. HE was still breathing, but only just. He had a long cut going down his left arm, and scrapes all along his face and neck. His back and chest were going to have some bruising too. Sam then went over to the announcer, and snatched the microphone from him. She said into it "Slap him!" Then handed the microphone back, and calmly walked over to MAx. The medics obeyed, and one slapped him. He shot up, and looked around. The crowd burst into cheers, and he looked around a little confused. Then remembered what had happened... Whoa. The medics tried to help him, insisting they bandage him and help him up, but he refused. And swatted d them away, standing on his own. Although, his right arm clutched his left side. He smiled at the crowd, and gave them a thumbs up.
    --
    Tobias smiled "Yeah, it is. I have a cousin who lives there. She said I could live with her. I had never planned on living with her, seeing I like it here...... But taking in my situation, I kinda have to" He sighed, but almost instantly brightened up "But I look forward to living there. I've been learning greek, just so I don't get confused"

Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:59 am

Max felt a sigh of relief escape from his throat and blow past his lips. His whole being relaxed. Sure, Blaze was a little banged up, but at least he was alive. Max wanted to yell at him, but he knew he wouldn't. He would just tell him to be more careful next time and leave it at that. Before that though, he planned on hugging him. His eyes stayed trained on the boy's figure as he gave the crowd a thumbs up.

Beaux nodded, "Well, I'd say you're fairly lucky. It's hard to find a place as nice as Greece, and having family around you is always helpful. Staying in places without someone gets pretty lonely, if you ask me. I never like to travel alone. I'd rather bring Daniel than to for longer than a day trip without him, and that's saying something."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:08 am

Blaze then remembered he didn't have his glasses on... Eh, oh well. No one from the crowd could see them anyways. He then went back to the medics, and reluctantly got treated. They bandaged his arm, cleaned out the other cuts and scrapes, and checked his side, which they had found he had bruised the side of his rib. Of course, Soon, the race was over, and Blaze had managed 3rd place, with all the previous points gained. Hey, that was pretty good. He then slung his slightly bloody leather jacked on, not putting his arms through t. He then walked away from the tracks, grinning.
    --
    Tobias nodded in agreement "YEah. Although, I've only met her in person once. Before my parent's died. So, I was about 6 or 7 when we saw her. But I've skyped her a bunch. She's pretty cool." He said, and continued to fiddle with his rubix cube. Although he was seemly happy, he was still sad. Lying to his friends, moving away, to Greece at that. It was all rather sad.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:14 am

Max watched him walk off the track, clapping with the crowd as they announced the rankings at the end. He wasn't really concerned with how well anyone did as long as Blaze was okay. He hoped he wasn't too injured. He didn't seem to have any broken bones but Max could be mistaken. They handled injuries different in the US. He waited for Blaze to get back to where he and Sam were waiting for him.

"Chin up. I know it's sad, but life is an adventure. You've gotta take the punches and roll with it. I promise you, it's not all bad. Honestly, life is pretty amazing," he answered, trying to cheer Tobias up, even if just a little bit.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:25 am

Blaze then walked into the booth, still grinning. Sam walked up to him, and slapped him
    "Ouch!Thanks Sam. I needed that. Like I don't have enough injuries as it is" He said sarcastically
    "That was for almost dying you moron." She said, but leaned up, and kissed his nose
    "But that's for cheating death again." She crossed her arms "But congrats on third place, zombie boy" She smirked. That was his nickname. well, at least after races. He should be dead, thus name of zombie boy.
    Blaze rolled his eyes "Would have gotten first if those two hadn't ganged up on me. But, whatever. At least I didn't die. "
    "Yes. Not getting killed is always a nice thing" Then she looked at her watch "Crap. I have to go. See you later. By the way, I like your eyes." She hugged him, and then ran off. Blaze then looked at Max, and smiled.
    --
    Tobias smiled a little "I guess you're right. It's gonna be fun, I know. And it's something new. I'm only 20. I have my whole life ahead of me. I just wish I could drag my friends with me" He chuckled
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:16 pm

"I hate you," Max said in an unconvincing voice. "And I would definitely punch you right now if you weren't already hurt as bad as you are."
    His arms were crossed over his chest and his eyes shone with worry, but he hung back. Honestly, he just wanted to run over there and wrap his arms around him and hold him and kiss him, but he managed to keep himself in check.

Beaux nodded and said, "I know how you feel." He felt the same way when he moved to California and left Corey at home. He would have liked nothing more than to take his little brother with him but that wasn't how life worked. He was currently wishing he'd never moved in the first place. He would have had a lot more time to spend with his brother.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:09 am

Blaze simply laughed "sure you do." He said, a grin sprawled on his lips. Even after narrowly escaping death, he still was his old self, acting as if nothing had happened. He then watched as the last person left the viewer box, and smirked a bit. Looks like he was all alone with Max >:3 He then approached the older boy slowly, and asked in a casual tone "How about, instead of you punching me, you kiss me again?"
    --
    What should we do now? xD
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:18 am

Max let his lips pull up in a sly smile. He raised his eyebrows, his hand going to Blaze's neck, his thumb running over the younger boy's cheek. He let his face move forward. When his warm breath was fanning over the boy's face, he stopped. Their noses were nearly touching when he pressed forward. Instead of kissing him, though, he let their foreheads touch, his eyes closing.
    "Don't scare me like that ever again," he whispered.

(I don't really know. We need something exciting or whatever to happen haha)
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:41 am

Blaze slowly closed his eyes, feeling the boy's forehead press on his "Never again" He murmured, as his non-injured hands rested on Max's hip, gently rubbing it. He, slightly hesitant, leaned forward, to where their lips brushed up against each other, until he pressed forward a bit, so their lips were gently locked together.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:49 am

Max gently worked his lips against Blaze's, his other hand cupping the boy's other cheek tenderly. Butterflies erupted in his gut as soon as Blaze kissed him. He was starting to get used to the fire, the butterflies. They came naturally around the younger boy, and he couldn't deny that.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:08 am

Where Max's hand gently touched, flames erupted there, and tingled under his skin. His lips felt amazing pressed up to his, and he was intoxicated by the mere touch of the older man. His hand then slowly made it's way around Max's waist, and pulled him right up to him, leaving no gaps between their bodies. He wanted this moment to last forever.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:20 am

Max melted into Blaze, fitting against him like a puzzle piece. He pulled his face away just slightly, pressing feathery kisses on Blaze's temple. He let his kisses move down over his cheek and then along his jawline. He stopped and pressed the side of his face against Blaze's, his eyes closed. He didn't move, hardly even breathing.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:38 am

After what seemed like forever, Blaze reluctantly pulled away. Pulling away from this boys seemed so wrong though.... He felt like he should just stay here, pressed close to Max till the end f time. But, they had to go soon. He looked at him, and their eyes locked. He couldn't help but get lost in the boys beautiful eyes, which took his breath away. It was at that moment Blaze realized he was really falling for Max. And hard.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:02 am

Max pressed a gentle kiss to Blaze's forehead before taking another step away. He was overwhelmed by the pure need he felt staring into the younger boy's eyes. He'd felt extremely sexually attracted to someone before, but he'd never felt emotional want this strong, this extreme. He let himself go out on a limb and grabbed his hand, locking their fingers together. He knew they couldn't hold hands in public, but here they could, in the car they could, at either of their houses they could.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:22 am

Blaze couldn't help but smile a little, as their fingers intertwined. He rather enjoyed hilding Max's hand, as it had that small electric feeling to it, that made his heart do a little flip. "We should get going" He said in a quiet voice, as he noticed most of the arena had cleared, minus a few passed out drunks.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:33 am

"I suppose so. I have that conference in an hour," he mumbled. Honestly, he didn't want to leave. He's rather stay in the viewing box with Blaze forever. However, he walked towards the car, keeping a firm grip around Blaze's hand. He didn't want to let go. Every part of them seemed to fit together, from their lips to their hands.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:46 am

"Could you drive?" He asked him, looking up ever so slightly, to make eye contact "I can't really use my left arm, and my right hand hurts. So.. I'm not sure I can drive. You can take yourself home..... and then I can try and drive myself home" HE smiled a little. And although his hand hurt, it being held by Max actually kinda made it feel better. Feeling the other man's warm hand pressed against his skin, in a caring manner.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:52 am

Max looked at him, obvious concern in his ice blue gaze. He didn't want him trying to drive anywhere unless he was one hundred percent okay. He shook his head and said, "I'll drive you home and take the bus back across the city. You don't need to be driving around if you're hurt." His protective side was obviously taking over. If anything else happened to Blaze, max would go mad. He wasn't taking any risks.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:58 am

"Are you mad?" He asked, and laughed ever so slightly "Taking a bus in New York, at night, to the other side of the city is like asking to get jumped." He frowned slightly. He to had a protective side, but he normally tried to make it hidden. But it was showing through, although subtle. "I won;t allow it. I can't risk you getting attacked or something" Then an idea formed in his mind, and he kinda blushed at the thought. "You could always... just stay at my house" He said slightly nervous, a little bit of color rushing to his cheeks. He hoped Max didn't take it the wrong way. He just wanted to stay with him, and didn't want him to leave. Ir gt attacked.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:02 am

Max didn't reply. He got in the drivers seat and surveyed the car. He wanted to be sure he fully understood where each control was. It felt slightly strange to sit on the left side of the car, considering he'd had his car shipped over from England, so he sat on the right side. Once he felt familiar enough with Blaze's car he said, "I don't have any clothes." he wasn't saying no, he just wanted to watch Blaze squirm a bit. Of course he would stay. He couldn't say no to the boy if he tried.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:15 am

Blaze seemed to fidget a little, and pulled on the seatbelt, clicking it into place. It felt really weird sitting in the passenger seat. He always drove. He had actually never had another person drive this car before. It was like his child.c But seeing he couldn't drive, MAx had to. But he thought of no better person than Max to drive his car. "Oh um... You could borrow some of my clothes" they seemed to have a similar if not same build. His jacket seemed to fit him well. Speaking of his jacket, Blaze had tossed his ripped one in the back seat. So now was shirtless, and rather cut up.
    --
    Miles then collapsed next to him, panting softly. He looked back into the boys sparkling brown eyes, and couldn't help but smile a little. Whoa there. Smile? That wasn't possible. The only type of smiling he did was either A) A evil, mischievous grin. B) A lustful, and flirty groin he gave consumers, or C) The grin he gave to passersby, to draw attention. But this one, was a genuine smile. He noticed what he was doing, and his smile soon disappeared. No. He couldn't do this. Even if it was only just, a small flicker of it, he couldn't developed any feelings for anyone.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:25 am

Max groaned, "Do you really expect me to drive with you sitting there shirtless..." He started up the car, but allowed himself to examine Blaze. Even cut up, he was the most attractive guy Max had ever seen. That was high praise considering he worked with models on a regular basis. He had to restrain himself from jumping over the center console and attacking him. He forced his head to focus on the subject at hand. He pulled out of the parking lot smoothly, merging into a street. There was heavy traffic despite the time. While they waited for the stoplight to change, Max took up Blaze's hand again and let his eyes return to the boy.

Atticus, too drunk to really notice, just seemed happy for once. It was weird for him, not focusing on everything he found wrong in his character. He couldn't believe that this insanely attractive guy had just done everything that they had done together. He never felt less self conscious in his entire life. He just smiled up at the boy.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:38 am

Blaze couldn't contain the small chuckle that escaped his lips. Which, had a small cut on them from the wreck, but was unnoticed by Blaze. "Well, you're just going to have to restrain yourself for now He said, and turned to face him. A small smile rested on his lips, as he looked over at Max. Once more, he got lost in those blue eyes of his. Just something about them made his mind go all fuzzy, making him forget about everything else in the world.
    --
    After a while of staying there, just laying next to him, Miles got up. Unlike other prostitutes, he was courteous to his customers, and liked to clean up. After searching a minute, he found a small bathroom. He wet a washcloth, and cleaned himself off. Then went up to Atticus, and gently began to clean the boy, avoiding eye contact.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:04 pm

Max grabbed Blaze's chin gently, so as not to hurt him, and kissed him. It was short lived because the light changed, but Max made sure that the feeling would last him a while. He let his hand grab the steering wheel, and he moved forward with the other cars. His thumb ran circles over the back of Blaze's hand, but his eyes stayed trained on the road. He took a turn onto a side road and sped up. Soon he made it out to another main road. They weren't far from Blazes house now. He merged back into traffic and slowly followed traffic back in the direction of the younger boy's house.

Atticus could feel his eyes hooded, the alcohol finally playing its full effect. He didnt want to fall asleep, though, so he forced his eyes to stay open. He watched Miles, the way he moved. It was beautiful to watch, chewing on his lip. "I'm Atticus," he said, realizing that they didn't even know each others names.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:02 pm

Gah. School -.- I always get home so late. Bus ride takes forever. We get out at like, 3:30, and I don't get on the bust til like, 3:45ish, and then the bus drives, and I have to walk like, a half mile to my house. //dies//
    --
    Blaze melted into the kiss, and bit back a whimper of protest when he pulled away. His right hand slid into his back pocket, and pulled out his pack of cigarettes. He easily pulled one out, and set it between his lips "Want one?" He asked, the thin tan stick moving up and down as he spoke.
    --
    "Miles" He simply replied, his voice having lost its previous sweetness, returning to his normal stone cold, almost monotone voice. Once he was done, Miles then went over to where his discarded clothes were, and began to get dressed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:29 am