Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

Finding Ourselves

Forbidden
    Forbidden

Finding Ourselves - Page 10 Empty Re: Finding Ourselves

Post by Forbidden Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:48 pm

Max's eyes widened a bit as he said, "That doesn't sound very safe..." He knew it wasn't his place to comment, but he was protective of people he cared about. This sounded like something where he couldn't do anything if something bad happened. He wasn't good with situations like that. They made him overly nervous.

Beaux nodded, smiling a bit at the boy's concern. He thought it to be cute that Tobias was worried about Beaux's health. He wasn't used to people worrying about him, not since he moved to California and left his brother. Daniel wasn't a bad roommate, he was just a more keep to yourself kind of guy.

Atticus, highly intoxicated, stumbled to the door. Before he twisted the knob, he tugged his sleeves down over his wrists protectively. Then he tossed the door open casually. His eyes widened slightly at the freaking Greek god in front of him. He was suddenly, terribly self conscious of how thin he was with his shirt not even small enough to fit him. He was conscious of how I muscular he was, his arms hanging limply at his side. He was hit by a wave of insecurity.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:30 pm

Blaze paused a moment. Well, he wasn't gonna sugar coat it. He was going to be honest "You're right. It's not." But, he also had to defend himself "But, not as dangerous as you may think. I've been doing this awhile, and the worst injury I got was a broken arm. And that was when I was new. Now, I'm a much better driver, the best according to Ryder. Plus the other drivers aren't trying to kill each other. So I'm not in too much danger" He glanced at Max, and gave him a smile "So don't worry"
    --
    Tobias, getting a tad bored, pulled out his rubix cube once more. That thing and him were like best of friends. And you could tell. The slight discoloration on the stickers, and how the edges were just starting to stick up. But Tobias refused to get a new on, until this one was just a black block (And even then he'd keep it)
    --
    Miles turned a little, so he face Atticus. A sly grin fell on his lips, as he began to approach him. Miles had undressed mostly, still in his tight dark jeans. "Hey there cutie" He said in a seductive and low voice, as he kept getting closer. Although, normally Miles wouldn't allow himself to think of his customers like that, seeing he never wanted to get attached, he couldn't help but think this boy really was cute. And adorable, the way he looked so timid right now. But Miles was going to change that.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:59 pm

Max had to force himself not to say anything. He kept telling himself that it was Blaze's life and he could do what he wanted. It didn't ease his mind one bit he sat in the passenger seat, keeping his eyes on the road, his hands resting limply in his lap. It wouldn't be fair of him to argue with Blaze on the safety of his pastimes, and he knew it wouldn't do anything to change his mind.

Beaux glanced over at Tobias playing with what he had always seen as a children's toy. He sighed internally and said, "Hey, I'm sorry if this is really boring. Don't worry though. We probably have today and two or three days after, so it's not too much longer that you have to deal with it. Then you'll be home free."

Atticus chewed at his thumb nail, staring at Miles timidly. He was unsure why there was a terribly gorgeous, half-naked man in his bedroom. Part of him just marveled at how attractive the guy was and part of him envied the stranger. This guy was the kind of person Atticus wanted to be. Sadly, he was the exact opposite, and he could do nothing about it.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:17 pm

Blaze looked over at him, and saw how he seemed on edge. "Hey, like I said. Don't worry. I'm good at these races." He assured him, then looked back at the road. "Plus, my stage name is 'Blaze. The man who can cheat death'. So, you can tell just by that name, I've survived some horrific accidents. So I don't see how tonight will be any different." He couldn't help but smile. One time his car had caught fire. Man, was that a close call.
    --
    Tobias gave what seemed like, a nervous laugh. "Oh, yeah. Home free" But he didn't seem too happy about that. But gave a smile. Truth be told, he didn't want to get to his destination. He didn't want to do what he needed to do there. He'd much rather just stay with Beaux forever. But he knew that was too good to be true. Sometime his past would catch up to him. And he would pay.
    --
    Miles was now right in front of him, and looked at the boy. He was only a tad taller, but it gave it that much more effect, how he had to look down slightly to have eye contact. He then slowly raised a hand, and gently grabbed the boy's' chin between his index finger and thumb, and then looked him in the eye, and grinned a little. It was so cute how he seemed timid. He then slowly leaned in to kiss him.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:40 pm

It didn't really ease Max much. Cheating death meant you had to get in a near death experience. He forced himself to smile and nod. He just prayed that Blaze was right and everything would be okay. If something happened, he would never forgive himself for letting Blaze get in the car. His eyes watched the buildings and passing cars with disinterest. He just had to keep himself from looking at the younger boy.

Beaux nodded. He wasn't a good conversationalist, and he felt bad about it. He didn't want Tobias to be bored, but he didn't know what to say. He had troubles talking to everyone except his brother. It was just part of who he was as a person. He'd always been quiet and his dad used to say that if he didn't learn to talk then, he never would.

Atticus was completely frozen. Normally he would flinch away when someone touched him, but he couldn't move. This guy was so close to him. When he started to lean down to kiss him, Atticus' heart sped up. His intoxicated mind was already scrambled, so he reacted how he imagined you were supposed to respond when someone kisses you. He let his eyes close and waited.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:51 pm

After a few more minutes of driving, Blaze pulled off to a gravel road. He drove down it, until the highway was lost in sight. Going past a gate, they approached a large abandoned stadium. Only now people swarmed around it, walking in the gates, people who looked like bouncers stood near the entrances "We're here" HE smiled. Most of the people looked like rebellious teens, or party animal young adults. Blaze parked his car, and smiled at Max. Ah, this was gonna be fun.
    --
    Tobias remembered the small gift his friends had given him before he left. He pulled it from his pocket and looked at the small box. Gosh, he was so curious as to what was in it. But his friend had told him not to open it until he got to D.C.
    --
    Miles gently pressed his lips to Atticus' own. He couldn't help but notice just how soft they were. He also noticed he hadn't resisted, which was nice. He wasn't going to rape anyone. Like being a prostitute wasn't enough to land him in jail. Slowly, one hand gently rested on the boys hip, as he continued to kiss him, trying to loosen the boy up.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:29 pm

Max looked at himself and mumbled sarcastically, "I'm just gonna fit in great." He opened the door and climbed out. Even though he was wearing his hoodie and skinny jeans, he still stood out. He was obviously devoid of drugs and alcohol and he didn't really look like a rebellious teenager. Even in his relaxed attire, he felt to dressed up to be here.

Beaux finally said, "Look, I know it's a lot of pressure, but you should tell me a story because its kind of quiet." He didn't know what prompted him to speak, but he just did. He didn't like the silence between them although it wasn't uncomfortable. He just felt better when someone was talking.

Atticus wasn't sure how to kiss, seeing as he'd never kissed anyone, but he managed to decently kiss Miles back. His lack of finesse could easily be confused as drunken-ness. He let his hands tangle in Miles' hair. He decided it felt natural that way. The hand on his over exaggerated hip sent little warning chills up his spine that said, "Watch out. He might notice."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:40 pm

Blaze chuckled, and got out, closing the door a little too loudly. He then walked over to the trunk "Oh come one, you don't look that bad" He said, and unlocked the rear part of the car. He then took off his leather jacket, and peeled his shirt off. He needed to change into a black shirt, and then put on his flame pattern leather jacket. It was what he called his 'outfit'
    --
    Tobias pondered a moment "Like what kind of story? One I make up off the top of my head, or like, something that's happened in my life?" He asked curiously
    --
    Miles could feel how boney the hip was, but said nothing. It wasn't his job to question the client. Just please them. Miles took note of how drunk the boy seemed, and that made him please. This would be much easier than thought. His hands then gently began to move up, now slightly under his shirt, as his lips continued to kiss him.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:42 pm

"I look like I'm going to a frat party," Max muttered more to himself. He was always very self-aware and he could be a bit critical of himself. He tugged at the strings of his red lifeguard jacket that his sister had bought him while she was in California. He wore it a lot on weekends, but he hardly ever wore it to work because he thought it was unprofessional.

Beaux shrugged. He thought for a minute and said, "Whatever you want. Surprise me!" He kept driving, glancing quickly at his phone GPS. He wanted to make sure they stayed in the right direction. He couldn't afford to lose any extra time by taking a wrong turn.

Atticus flinched when Miles' hands trailed up his chest. He was painfully aware that the boy could probably feel each and every one of his ribs. He forced himself not to shove the hands away. Instead, he leaned into his touch, his fingers tugging at Miles' hair slightly. He didn't know why he was kissing this guy. As far as he knew, he was straight. He reasoned that it was the alcohol and his intense desire to be wanted by someone.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:17 am

Blaze tried to hold back a laugh, but it escaped "Here, take my jacket" ]He said, tossing him his plain leather jacket "You won't blend in with them, but it will make you look cool" He grinned, slipping the black shirt on, and then putting the other jacket on, with the flames on it. Then a girl walked up to them. She had her hands behind her back and was holding something
    "Hey Blaze!" She chirped. The boy turned, and his face lit up
    "Sam! It's good to see you" He said happily, and noticed her hands behind her back "Whacha got here?" He raised an eyebrow
    "Oh, your helmet. I fixed it. Theres a tinted window in the front, so you don't have to wear your glasses when you drive" She handed the electric green bikers helmet to him. The boy's' mouth dropped
    "You know Sam, you are utterly amazing. Thinking of everything" He hugged her
    "Thanks" She smiled, and looked at Max "Oh, hello there. You a friend of Blaze?"
    --
    "Well..." He thought a moment "When I was adopted into Dominick's family; you may have seen him when you picked me up, he decided to play a cruel trick on me. Mind you, I was only 10, and he was 13. So, to me, he was like an overlord. Anyways, he got me to believe their family were cannibals. So for a whole freaking month, I refused to eat any meat products from them. Because I was utterly terrified they were trying to feed me people. It was until Dominick shoved a piece of ham in my mouth, that I broke down. I started to like, have a panic attack. His parents asked why I was freaking out, and I told them because Dominick fed me human meat. They looked at me weird, and then at their son, who was laughing his a** off in a corner. It was one the more horrific moments in my life." Tobias laughed a little at the memory. Oh, how his friend had a twisted sense of humor.
    --
    Miles continued to move his hand up the boys chest, and then back down, all in a slow manner. Then, while still kissing him, he began to lead the boy to the bed.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:38 am

Max happily took the coat. He was about to put it on when the girl came up. He listened to them talk, smiling a little. He thought she seemed nice. When she addressed him, his eyebrows furrowed. He was unsure of what he was supposed to say. After a moment, he said, "Uhm.. Yeah, I'm Max Irons." He stuck out his hand to shake hers. Blaze's leather coat hung over his other arm casually. He wanted to put his jacket in Blaze's car, but he figured he should be polite and wait.

Beaux chuckled at the story, "That sounds like something my roommate would do. He has a sick sense of humor, and he loves to scare people. Come to think of it, he'd actually be an awful person if he wasn't so good. He's going to med school to become a doctor. Then he's going to work overseas. He's a crazy, mixed-up, contradiction."

Atticus moved the direction that Miles' aimed him. He fell back on the bed when his legs hit the mattress. His fingers let go of the boy's hair just in time, dragging down his chest. He looked up at him under his long lashes with his timid eyes, chewing on the inside of his cheek. He didn't know what he was supposed to do next, so he waited for instruction.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:02 am

"Sam Manton" She smiled, and shook his hand. "Any friend of Blaze, is a friend of mine." She then turned back to Blaze, who had taken off his glasses, and already put the helmet opn
    "It's perfect. You can't see my eyes, right?" He asked
    "Nope. But you can see me right?" She raised an eyebrow
    "Yup." He grinned.... but you couldn't see it from under the helmet.
    --
    "I bet him and Dominick would get along splendidly" He smiled a little "They both sound psychotic and twisted" Tobias's mind began to wander to back home. Oh, how he'd miss his friends.
    --
    Miles then climbed ontop of him, his hands placed next to Atticus's head. He looked down at the boy a moment, his slightly long blonde hair hanging down. He then shifted his body, so he straddled the boy, and then his hands went under his shirt. He began to tug upwards, trying to get the others' shirt off.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:33 am

"Nice to meet you, mate," Max said with a quirky grin. When the two of them were talking, he decided he should put on the coat. He laid the leather jacket on the hood of Blaze's car, and took his own jumper off. His shirt went with the coat. When he managed to get his coat off and pull his shirt down, he sheepishly said, "Sorry." He then pulled the leather coat over his arms. It fit him perfectly, giving him a dangerous look. He snapped it up halfway and ran a hand through his hair, messing it up.

Beaux nodded, "They both sound off their rockers if you ask me..." He didn't mean it in a rude way, just a matter-of-fact statement. He gave Tobias a cheeky sidelong glance, his smile glinting mischievously in the morning light.

Atticus tentatively shimmied himself out of his shirt. He was obviously way too skinny for his lanky figure. His arms were marred with too many scars to count. His skin was a sickly pale that had a dead, gray tint. He bit his lip nervously, watching Miles' eyes to catch his reaction. His heart was pounding fearfully. He was terribly drunk, but his insecurities still crept into his mind, beginning to take priority over his other thoughts.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:54 am

Blaze noted he apologized again, and found it rather cute. Sam looked at him as he snapped it, and mess up his hair
    "Well blaze, looks like you found someone as cocky as you" She teased. Then, the loudspeakers went on, and a voice boomed
    "The race is about to start! All drivers, make your way to the track now"
    "Well, that's my cue! Sam, keep Max company, eh?" He asked, and then sprinted off to the track.
    "Sure" She chirped
    --
    The boy giggled a little "Yeah, I agree with you one hundred percent. I'm still not sure why he hasn't been submitted to a mental institute yet" He joked "But, he's still an awesome dude. I'm gonna miss him" He said it like he'd never see his friends again
    --
    His green eyes scanned over the boy's body a moment. He took note of the skinny body, the sick gray hue, the scars. But said nothing. He understood. People did things, for whatever reason. Maybe this was his way of dealing with things. Miles would never know. But he didn't question him. He of all people should know about doing something out of need, that society frowns upon. He then trailed his hands up and down his chest, before leaning in to kiss him again.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:08 am

Max watched him go, his eyes slightly worried but also just plain needy. He just didn't like him not being around. He did have to admit it was nice to wear Blaze's jacket, the sme of his cologne writhing around him, still warm from when he had been wearing it. Once Blaze was out of sight, Max turned his attention to Sam and said, "So how long have you and Blaze been friends?"

Beaux raised his eyebrows curiously, "You say it like you won't ever see them again. If its because you don't have a way home, I can pick you back up on my way back to the West Coast. It's not that far out of the way. I don't know when I'll be coming back, but..." He hoped he wouldn't come back for a long time. He didn't want his brother to die.

Atticus kissed him back, eager to forget his insecurities if even just for an hour or two. One of his hands was against the back of Miles' neck, the other on his side. His lips moved in a clumsy sort of way, but one that was inexperienced and endearing. He wasn't sure why he'd never kissed anyone considering how amazing it felt.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:22 am

I found that bit about Blaze's jacket just utterly adorable.
    --
    "Oh, since Junior High" She smiled "All the 8th graders got paired with 7th graders to do projects, and I got Blaze. It's amazing to see how much he's grown, and changed" She laughed a little "To think, Blaze goes from being this goofy, nerdy, smart, pessimist child, to this teenager, who is too cool for school, who dumbs himself down, and is going to join the military once he graduates. I mean, he's a whole new person" sHe lead Max up to the viewing box, specially reserved. Her dad was Ryder, the organizer of these races. "It's amazing"
    --
    "Oh... Um.." Well, he gave to much away right there "Why... of course I'll see them again" He laughed nervously. He was a terrible liar. I mean, utterly terrible. "No, no. I don't need a ride back. Um.. College takes a while. So... I don't know when I'll be out" He then looked out the window "that's a beautiful tree right there"
    --
    Would you like to skip, or take this to private messaging?
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:34 am

Max kept his responses toned down. He wasn't sure if Blaze wanted his friend to know that they had a thing, and Max thought it better if no one knew anyways. He could lose his job. They just had to wait until after graduation. It was only a year. Then they could do whatever they wanted.
    He did, however, feel surprised at hearing her explanation of him. He looked over at her and said, "The military? What branch?"

Beaux couldn't help himself when he said, "You're an awful liar..." He knew he wasn't supposed to question it, but he couldn't leave that observation unsaid. Plus, he thought Tobias was cute when he got frazzled, and he was definitely willing to let the boy suffer just a bit so he could see that.

I don't care haha(: whatever you'd prefer.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:41 am

"The marines, I believe" She said, and took a seat. She then glanced back at Max, and smiled a little.
    "Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen! We hope you enjoy tonight's race" The voice over the loudspeakers boomed. On the track, there was a good number of cars lined up on the track. All painted sloppily, vibrant colors. Numbers where on the tops of the cars.
    "Blaze is number 7" She told him.
    "Racers! On your mark, get set... GO!"
    --
    "Psshhhh" He looked really nervous "Liar? I'm not lying...... Why would you think that?" He rubbed the back of his neck, and trying to change the subject once more, said "I mean, seriously. That's one fine tree"
    --
    I don't care either xD It just depends on how far you like going.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:49 am

Max nodded an mumbled to himself, "Interesting." When she told him Blaze's number, he quickly found it among the cars. He sent a quick prayer that the boy would be okay just as the announcer said go. Max watched the cars with intense seriousness, waiting to see what this race was all about. Blaze obviously enjoyed it, so he figured he should see what it was all about.

Beaux rolled his eyes at the feeble attempt to divert his attention. "Look, kid, I'm not saying you have to tell me the truth, but you're an awful liar, and trying to feign a tree fetish isn't going to change that." His voice was light-hearted, more like he was poking fun than being mean. He didn't want to hurt Tobias' feelings, and he couldn't help but watch the younger boy's face. He thought it was too adorable the way he acted when he was nervous.

Uhmm I guess we can take it to private messages? Haha
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:58 am

"And 18 is in the lead! Followed closely by 7!" The announcer said, as the cars raced. Then, Blaze pulled out in front of number 18, and then jerked the car away. This sent the car into a frenzy, jerking to the side, having though Blaze had pulled in front of them. They spun around, and crashed into the metal siding. And man crawled out from the bar, and hopped the fence, and stood in the middle, where some people stood.
    "Aw! and 18 crashes, sending the driver, Nathen, into last place for the race! Which means, 7 is taking the lead, now with one point"
    --
    Tobias laughed a little at the tree fetish comment. But then sighed "Okay, fine. The truth is.. I'm not actually going to college in DC" He informed him.
    --
    Okay ^^
    How far do you go? Just curious. Need to know before we start xD
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:05 am

Max watched, perplexed at the way the race worked. It reminded him of when the twins were younger and they would play games on the Nintendo64 together. He remembered to win you had to hit as many cars as possible without totaling your own. He guessed that this was similar to the guidelines of Blaze's races. His most vivid memories of that game were the days when his car would get crushed by two cars sandwiching him.

Beaux nodded, "I figured that one out. I mean you could go to Harvard with the way you talked about your grades. And anyone who wants to be anyone in the lawyer field goes to Harvard Law. That's just common sense."

I was born without knowledge of boundaries, so I guess however far you're comfortable with haha.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:14 am

As time went on, more cars crashed. The announcer would give minutely updates, saying who was in the lead and all.
    "Blaze is in first place!" Sam said excitedly. But then two cars drove up to Blaze's car, making it so he couldn't get out. He tried speeding up, but they only followed. They then drove closer, and closer, until it was grinding on his own car. He cursed, and slowed down drastically, to get away. The two drivers hadn't expected that, and out of confusion, crashed into each other.
    "Two more points to number 7!" But, with his dramatic speed decrease, a car plowed into the back of his own car. This spent Blaze into a spin, and then another car hit him. And his car began to roll.
    "Oh! and number 7 is rolling across the track folks!"
    --
    "And well... I don't plan on staying in DC.... In fact, I don't plan on staying in America" He said sheepishly
    --
    Ohh... No boundaries you say? >;D This should be very fun.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:22 am

There it was, Max's worst nightmare being realized. He watched in utter shock as the car rolled, silently praying that Blaze was okay. He was grounded to the spot he stood in, watching. He was waiting for the car to stop moving and for Blaze to live up to his stage name and drive off like he hasn't just nearly died. He couldn't have a panic attack. Not here, in front of Blaze's friend, in front of hundreds of strangers. And he doubted they would allow him out onto the track if he sprinted down there, so he didn't move. He didn't breathe. He just watched.

"South America or Europe?" He asked casually, as though Tobias hadn't just suggested that he planned on fleeing the country in a few short days. He found it to be unnecessary to overreact to things that were out of your own control, so he stayed calm and collected, instead opting for casual conversation.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:33 am

The crowd fell silent as the car finally stopped rolling, Everyone was on the edge of their seats, waiting for him to climb out like it was fine. Only... he didn't come out. Soon, a few people ran out from the middle of the ring, and reached in. They pulled out a limp Blaze, who wasn't responding. The crowd began to grow anxious
    "Oh, folks, number 7, Blaze, seems to have been injured in the roll" The voice sounded over the speaker phones, and some blood could be seen on his clothing "We have yet to learn if he is okay or not"
    Sam was kinda freaking out, standing up, eyes wide, chewing on her nails "Don't worry. He's ine" She said, trying to convince herself "He was like this when he caught on fire"
    --
    "Oh, Europe. I plan to take a fairey up to Greece. Although, I get very seasick...." He said, happy Beaux was taking this well.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:41 am

Max shook his head, "No he's not." He didn't mean to be a pessimist, but he could feel it in his gut. This wasn't right. There was no way Blaze could walk away from that unscathed. Most people wouldn't walk away from that alive. Then a horrific thought settled upon him. What if Blaze cheated death one to many times. You only got so many chances. He felt sick to his stomach and he wanted to run down to where the boy was. He wanted to hold him and watch him smirk and hear him say something oddly cocky like he would.

Beaux smiled slightly, a warm smile with a bit of life to it. He said in a wistful voice, "Greece is beautiful, especially this time of year. My grandma was Greek, so we visited her a few times when I was a bit younger. I loved going to see her."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:21 am