Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

Finding Ourselves

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Finding Ourselves - Page 15 Empty Re: Finding Ourselves

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:52 pm

Blaze began to fall asleep, trying to calm his swimming mind. Max filled his thought, and kept him awake, in a slight trance. The way he looked, how he felt, how he smelled. The way his mind got jumbled when the older man was around. How his skin tingled when they touched. The fire in his stomach, and how his heart fluttered at the sight of Max. It was amazing. He couldn't help but smile softly, and fell asleep with Max on his mind.
    --
    skip to morning?
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:11 pm

Sure.

Make woke up to the sunlight filtering through the curtains. A beam of light was hitting him straight in the eye. Luckily, he was shielding Blaze from the sunlight, so it hadn't woken the boy up. He stared down at blaze, his boyfriend. His heart jumped when he thought that. Blaze was his boyfriend now. He couldn't believe it, not really. This boy, this insanely hot teenager, wanted to date him. Max glanced at the time on his phone and sighed. It was eight. He never slept in that late on Saturdays. Then he looked back at blaze. He supposed he could stay there just a bit longer.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:30 pm

Blaze, soon, fluttered open his eyes. He looked around his room, slightly confused. Of course, the first thing he noticed were the clothing, carelessly strewn to the floor next to the bed. And it kinda bugged him. Of course. But he dismissed that, and looked at MAx. He couldn't suppress the small smile that grew on his lips. Just seeing Max made him smile "Morning" He mumbled, voice thickly laced with sleep.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:40 pm

"Good morning, love. How did you sleep?" he asked, his thumb brushing some stray hairs away from Blaze's forehead. He marveled at how the boy looked just after waking up. His eyes half lidded and filled with sleep, his lips pulled up in a tired smile.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:41 am

He couldn't help but smile seeing Max "Good" He replied, then groaned, nuzzling up to older man "I don't wanna' go to the football game today" He murmured into the others warm skin, his breath hot. "I can barely move. But I guess that's what advils for" He smirked slightly, before moving one hand to gently rest on Max's side.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:56 pm

"You better be careful," Max advised wearily. His eyes flew over the boy's fading bruises and still very real cuts. He didn't want Blaze to get hurt, and he certainly didn't want to have to witness it... Again. He wasn't ever good with watching people get hurt, especially when he couldn't do anything about it. It drove his protective instinct into overdrive when he was forced to stand by and do absolutely nothing. It was worse than it had ever been since the day.

(I can finally post the pictures of my characters. I'm so happy)
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:02 am

Oh! I look forward to seeing them Very Happy
    --
    "Don't worry. I will" He rescued him. Blaze had no intention on getting hurt again. He shifted slightly, pushing himself away from Max. He needed to get up, and walk around to loosen his muscles up. As he did so, he turned his head just right so the light blinded him, as it flooded into his eyes He hissed slightly, covering his eyes. He still wasn't used to how much brighter everything was now without his shades.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:06 am

The deed has been done!

Max let out a quiet chuckle and sat up. His shadow blocked the bright sunlight from Blaze's eyes, so the boy could either move or put on his sunglasses, although he'd prefer the former. He loved the look of Blaze's eyes. They were mesmerizing to him and he couldn't help but get a flutter in his stomach when they locked eyes. That, though, may not have anything to do with his eyes.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:34 am

Cool Very Happy Lol, your page editing sent me into another frenzy xD I get these little... psats were I must make more people and filter out old ones! I hate it! I hate how I do it. But I must *flails* I also made my person for the plot I posted Very Happy He/They turned out much better than expected.....
    --
    Blaze stood up, and stretched. Ah, it felt good to move his muscles. Although they hurt, it was nice to feel them get pulled slightly, eventually loosening them. He then turned to the older man, blinking, still tired. "I would suggest I make us breakfast, but I am possibly the worst cook on the planet. And then I would suggest forcing Hayden to... but he isn't much better" He said, smirking slightly "So, wanna go to like.... Ihop or something?"
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:41 am

Haha, that's fun.
    Okay, so, I need your honest opinion. I'm thinking about writing a book about a guy who's like being stalked. He keeps getting notes and pictures of himself and all these weird things from this anonymous person, and at first I thought I should be all like SWERVE! and make him the anonymous person stalking himself for whatever reason... But now I'm not so sure.... Help me figure out who his stalker should be...
    And I'm alsooooo thinking about another story that I could write and its kind of sci-fi-ish. It's really difficult to explain thoughhh.

Max nodded, "Yeah. I'm right starving." After the words left his mouth, his stomach growled quietly. His cheeks stained pink with embarrassment, and he let his eyes look down slightly. He mumbled quietly, "Sorry..."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:47 am

ROFL! OMG I burst into laughter at the part about him being the stalker xD That would be funny! Maybe like.... it could be a relative he thought was dead? Or someone he thought was a relative, but wasn't and he thought was dead? Idk.... Like, that one uncle Bob that you know, but no ones really related to him, he's a friend. But he 'died' and is now stalking you xD I fail at ideas
    --
    Blaze chuckled "You sure do apologize, huh?" He questioned, slipping on his Vans "I find it kinda cute" And with that, he grabbed his black jacket, and slung it on, running a free hand through his messy hair.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:29 am

Haha, I'll figure something out.

Max pulled on the shirt he had worn the day before and ruffled his hair a bit, not willing to attempt the long task of trying to make it look decent. When Blaze said he was cute, his cheeks flushed and he pulled on his Converse, lacing them up tight.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:44 am

*rubs chin* I was thinking maybe his dad should come home on a surprise visit, and find them making out or some shiz? Or maybe comes home unexpectedly, and its a nice family reunion. His dads a major homophobe and all, and Hayden accidentally y slips their dating durning dinner, and sh*t goes down xD
    --
    He noticed the flush of color in his cheeks, and couldn't stop a sly grin that spread on his lips. He then fumbled to find his keys, mind still partially asleep. Once in hand, he muttered s few curses under his breath, trying to wake up.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:55 am

Sure thing!

Max wrapped the extra long laces of his black high tops around his ankles before tying them in a nice bow. He stood up, stretching out his sleep heavy muscles. He wanted to wake up before they left, and, so far, he was failing. His mind was still muddled with sleep, refusing to let him really function naturally.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:17 am

Blaze seriously still couldn't stay awake "Okay. Forget this. I'm going back to bed" He mumbled, setting the keys down. If he drove now, he would crash. He already knew it. HE them simply took Max's hand into his, and gently dragged him to the couch. Sleep!
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Max allowed himself to be pulled to the couch, walking with Blaze. He was more than happy to fall down onto the plush couch with the boy. He tangled his arms around Blaze's torso, his legs twisting through Blaze's easily. He let his eyes close again, sleep threatening to overtake him immediately.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:48 pm

Should his dad come in soon?
    --
    Blaze loved the closeness, and their skin touching. It was just.... perfect. It all was. To have Max pressed up to him, laying with him, limbs tangled together. He let his eyes close, and he took a breath, inhaling Max's scent. It was calming. The smell of his cologne was so familiar. It held a warm glow to it. That made Blaze just.... relax. Soon, he began to fall back to sleep, smiling gently.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:23 pm

(Sure!)

Max was out like a light, his breathing slowed. His breaths came out slightly louder than usual-a whoosh of air going from between his slightly parted lips. His eyelids twitched lightly. His arms were wrapped around Blaze, muscles relaxed. The two were quite an adorable scene to come across.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:31 pm

After about an hour of rest, the door slowly turned. Blaze was still out like a light, body pressed close to MAx. The door opened, and his father stepped in
    "Blaze! Hayden! I'm home" He called, not noticing the pair just yet. This was one of his surprise visits. He would get a week or two off from the base, and would randomly visit them and other relatives nearby, then leave a few days later. Blae was still sleeping, but stirred, which caught his father's attention. The sight of the two made the mans eyes grow wide, and rage register on his face.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:09 pm

Max's eyes fluttered open, surprise at hearing the stranger's voice. Blaze hadn't said that anyone was going to come over. His clear blue gaze landed on the younger boy's father. He could see the anger igniting in the older man's eyes. This must look bad, the two of them tangled up together on the couch. The intensity of the man's rage was enough for a horrible thought to register in Max's mind. Blaze's dad must have been homophobic, and, by the looks of things, he was probably thinking about beating Max up. Sure, Max could hold his own, but there was no way that he could defend himself against an active duty service-man. He nudged Blaze, trying to wake the younger boy up.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Blaze opened his eyes slowly "Wha?" He muttered, and turned, seeing his dad. In a split second, his eyes snapped open, and he froze. He couldn't move. Well.... they were pretty much screwed "Oh.... hey.... dad" He gulped. And then quickly got to his feet, pulling Max up with him. He then stood in front of the older man, as if to protect him. Blaze could take a beating from his fdad. And thus, would never let him lay a hand on Max.
    "What the f*ck is this!" His father basically screamed at him.
    "Erm.. uhhhh... um..." He stammered, not having a better response. He was having trouble not just fainting from utter terror. The sight of his father, in a fage fit was one of the most scary things he had ever seen. Especially knowing that he was probably about to be killed.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:55 am

Max could feel the terror coming from Blaze. A protective feeling surged through his veins. He wanted to step in front of the boy, grab his hand, comfort him in any way he knew how, but he restrained himself. Nothing he could do now would help Blaze. In fact, he could probably only make it worse for his boy friend at this point. That didn't make him feel any better, though.
    His jaw was set, his shoulders tight. If Blaze's dad tried to hurt the younger boy, he would do anything he could do to protect him. He bit his tongue, telling himself that he couldn't say anything to calm the man down.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:06 am

(:< So, I have two ideas. Either Blaze is basically kicked out of the house orrrr, in a desperate attempt not be be murdered, kinda makes Max leave? And then, to make his father not hate him, kinda sorta breaks up with Max, and starts being hateful towards him? In attempt to make himself.. erm.. un-gay? Lol.
    --
    "D-Dad, it's not what it looks like" He said, in a almost terrified tone
    "Not what it looks like! You're a little fag!" He bellowed, and took a step forward, pure rage in his eyes. Blaze, frightened, stepped back as his father advanced, and gently bumped into Max
    "No! I'm not! Stop it dad!" Blaze was beginning to get slightly angry. This was out of hand. He couldn't believe how his dad was reacting. His own father. The only family(Save Hayden) Who he had left. And it was clear, that right now, his dad hated him.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:22 am

I like the first one. Then he and Max can get into a fight later cuz Max wants him to try and mend his and his father's relationship, but Blaze thinks Max is looking for an out in their relationship or something, yeah? And then they break up and Blaze then tries to un-gay himself, but its like silent suffering, so Max takes matters into his own hands and something bad happens between him and Blaze's daddy?

A growl ripped from Max's throat, an animalistic noise that could have been a dog or a cougar if one hadn't seen it come from between the lips of a man. His fists clenched tight, knuckles turning white. It took all that he had to not punch Blaze's father right in the jaw. He didn't understand how someone could speak to their own son in such a way. He didn't want to interfere unless he saw completely fit, so he held himself back. He didn't make a move forward, but he didn't step back.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:36 am

Yessssssssss
    --
    "Yes you are. You're a disgusting homo" He heard his dad snarl
    "What's so wrong about it, huh? Why does it matter? I'm still your son!" He retorted, as he began to lose some of the fear, but it returned when a hard smack was heard. Blae registered pain, as the hand moved away. His father had... hit him. Smacked him across the face.
    "No you're not" He hissed "You're not my son. You're a fag. A waste of air. You're discussing, and unnatural. Get out of my house. Now"
    Blaze's breath hitched, and a lump formed in his throat. His dad.. had just hit him.. And was clearly displaying is undying hate for him. He couldn't move. His muscles were stiff, and his mind was a mess. He couldn't think clearly. Was this really happening? Was his life crumbling right before his eyes? The only thing he could do was slightly lean on Max, in attempt to not totally collapse from shock.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:45 pm