Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

Prince Charming's Prince Charming

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Prince Charming's Prince Charming - Page 2 Empty Re: Prince Charming's Prince Charming

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:21 am

Alan decided not to stay for the match, seeing he was a tad tired, and wanted to get a good nights rest in. He said goodbye to his fans, and managed to force himself away from the mob, and slip into his car. He then drove home, mind buzzing with excitement from the consort. Upon arriving home, he saw he had a new tweet; from the one and only Henry. A smile fell on his lips, and he quickly checked it. As he read it, his heart nearly stopped. Oh. The prince had actually been there at the consort. Interesting. He would have loved to have met him, chatted a bit. Get to actually meet the man, seeing they really hadn't met. Maybe give the fan girls a run for their money, He then came up with a rather intriguing reply, and soon typed in
    @PrinceHenry Oh, you were at the show. I hoped you liked it. Maybe next time you can stop by, and I can take you backstage were we can... get to know each other (;
    He grinned, as he posted it, for all the world to see. He slumped on his bed, and looked at the ceiling. His next show was in less than a week, at an actual stage, so there really would be a backstage. The tweet was far more real than some may perceive. He was genuinely flirting with the other man. He found it both entertaining, and heart warming.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Prince Charming's Prince Charming - Page 2 Empty Re: Prince Charming's Prince Charming

Post by Forbidden Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:29 am

Alan's reply was cause for Henry to blush, his face turning hot rather quickly at the thought of what Alan was insinuating. He bit his lip and typed a reply quickly. "@Alanashby I'm sure you'd like that, yeah? Maybe if I can slip away from work, I'll come see you." He genuinely wanted to meet this man, and he had for a while. He'd never thought that it could become reality, though. Sure, he was the prince, but it wasn't all crowns handed to him on silver platters, and he still got excited about things that normal people got excited about. Just the thought of spending a few hours backstage with the other man made him grin with a giddy joy.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:45 am

Alan found himself grinning with joy, and couldn't help but bite his lip gently. He stared at the screen for awhile, thinking of just what to put. Be more flirtatious? Serious? Silly? How to play this out so he didn't blow it. @PrinceHarry Oh, I'd love to Smile I can't wait to see your cute face in person.
    Ah, yes. He liked that tweet. Short, sweet and to the point. He pressed sent, watching as the tweet showed up on his wall, and in others feed. He then watched his screen eagerly, awaiting a reply. Oh, he felt like some stupid teenager again. He hasn't even met the guy. But it was just so entertaining to flirt with him, and have him flirt back. And the thought of meeting him made him get flutters in his stomach.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:50 am

Henry read the response with a quiet laugh and said, "@Alanashby soon enough. As for now, I'm right knackered. I'll talk to you later." He sent the tweet without a second thought and pulled his blankets around him in a tight cocoon. The warmth seeped into his body and he let his eyelids flutter closed, ready to awaken to new morning, though part of his brain was waiting to see if Alan would reply again. He hoped so, but he refused to allow himself to get to excited over it. He did, after all, say goodbye. It left the conversation open ended so Alan could respond if he wanted to.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:54 am

@PrinceHenry Goodnight my prince
    He decided being more sweet would get him good props, and thought that tweet was by far, his best. He then set his phone down, and dove down under his blankets, finding instant comfort in the plush fabric. "Oh, this is getting interesting" He muttered to himself, his orange hair falling into his eyes as he closed them, and tried to fall asleep.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:15 am

Henry was to far gone by the time that Alan tweeted back to even hear the phone vibrate against the night stand. It was a pleasant enough thing to wake up to in the morning, and it didn't fail to leave the prince with a wide, giddy smile. He stood and rifled through the clothes he brought. After a shower, he walked downstairs wearing a snug gray shirt and some black jeans. He yawned and grabbed an apple from the table, ignoring the cooks who asked what he wanted for breakfast. His feet carried him outside, to the pretty garden. A slender finger hit the on button of the stereo as he walked by, the radio suddenly breaking the early morning calamity. He weaves through the cobblestone paths of his mother's garden, though it could hardly be called that. She came out maybe once a month to see that nothing was wrong. Henry visited it the most, liking the solitarity that came with his brief rendezvous into the gated in acre.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:12 pm

Okay, I've been dying to describe his room, so I'll do that now ^^
    --
    As Alan woke up, he groaned slightly, running a warm hand over his face and through his red locks. The man wasn't too much of a morning person, in fact, he wasn't a waking up kind of guy xD He simply sighed, sitting up, not daring to move for a moment. His large comforters were a multitude of colors, having at least three of the outrageously large blankets strewn on his bed. One of them was a dark shade of pink, warm and almost radiating. Another, a bright and eye catching lime green, that made you grin when seeing it. The last was his favorite. A large, furry, fluffy and soft sky blue blanket that wrapped around him, covering his body. He loved his bed xD The rest of his room was just as eye catching, obnoxious, in your face. It was Alan in room form. The rooms a loud, hot, and thrown at you red. A shade that screamed look at me, I'm awesome! His walls were covered with posters, art pieces, and photographs. The posters of various bands, from every genre. Paintings his fans had sent him, and pictures of him with his parents on a hike, and a photo of when he was a little kid. He had three shelves above his bed, all in long rows and they were chalk full of just about anything you could imagine. CD's, records, books, hats, awards, and more. Two guitars hung on his wall, positioned so he saw them as he woke up. One was a 90's telecaster, a lighter red with black accents. The other was a older stratocaster, a light yellow. It was one his mom gave him when he was 10. Other things filled his room; a skateboard lay on the ground, halfway under his bed. A green laundry hamper in the corner, a T-shirt hanging out of it. A desk, filled with piles and piles of paper, fulled to the edge of lyrics and ideas and little doodles. He also had a mini fridge next to his bed, stocked with snack food and energy drinks.
    He eventually dragged himself from his bed, virtually having to heave his body forward as he went over to his chestnut brown dresser, opening the compartment. His eyes were shut, and he fumbled blindly, finding something to wear. This was his dailey routine, just finding clothing without really trying. Somehow he managed to pull out something rather attractive, and slipped it on. His dark jeans hugged his legs tightly, small rips in the fabric. His loose shirt was black and white, going in thick striped horizontally. He pulled out a white belt, threading it through the loops, then went to grab his vans, slipping them on. He then decided he wanted a nicer looking coat, seeing his brain was slowly starting to function. The coat was much nicer than his hoodies, but it still had a punk edge to it. It was almost like a leather jacket, but far warmer and far more stylish. He slipped it on, zipping it up hallway, then popped the color. Damn, he looked nice. He looked in his mirror, loosely running his fingers through his hair, fixing it slightly. He then poked his head out into the hallway, seeing if anyone was there. Danny must have gone out with friends, because it was rather quite. To end the silence, he hurried to the stereo, sliding over to it, pushing the button. Music flooded the room, and a grin fell onto his lips, and he checked the time. 6:30. Okay, he had about 15 minutes to eat and leave, so he could get to the studio in time to announce the lucky winner.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:31 am

Henry absently let the music hit him, but it was obvious that he was more focused on the daisies in front of him. Daisies were his favorite flower, always had been. In the beginning, when everyone was still processing the shock of his coming out, Henry's mum had ordered that the patch of daisies be taken out. It was a ludacris demand. She blamed the daisies for her son's sexuality, in a roundabout sort of way. When Henry and Elizabeth were young, he would craft crowns from the flexible willow branches and weave daisies into the braids of branches. The two would bound about the garden, pretending to be adventurers. He was a child then, so it didn't seem at all weird. Children do odd things that don't always fit the gender norm, and it was accepted because they were too young to know the difference. Since she had begun to accept her son, his mother had allowed them to re-plant his favorite flowers, upon his request.
    "Morning, Henry," a sing song voice said. "You know, you haven't made flower crowns in a long time," she added, noticing the nostalgic way he was looking down at the flowers. "You should wear 'em again. They suited you, you know."
    Henry let out a snort of laughter. His sister was absolutely mad. It was common knowledge to know that the Prince's parents obviously weren't comfortable with his sexuality, though they were speaking to their son again. He wasn't in the mood to do anything that could agitate them. "Maybe when mum and da decide that their okay with me being gay."
    "They're gonna have to get used to it, the way you and Alan are shamelessly flirting on Twitter. It's not like they're blind to the media, Hen. They're gonna find out whether you want them to or not," she reprimanded. "Now make yourself a dammed crown!"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:46 am

Alan strolled into the kitchen, fiddling through the drawrs, hoping to find something good to eat. But, his luck seemed to have run out, and he found no such goodies "I need to go buy food" He muttered to himself. Defeated, he closed the cabinets, the old wood creaking as they slowly shut. He then waltzed over to his cup. And I mean his cup. He used it for literally everything, and took it with him to the outside world. He grabbed the stainless steel cup, and poured himself a cup of coffee. Reaching over the island in the middle of the kitchen, he grabbed a pack of splenda, and soon emptied it into the coffee. He did not stir it, no. Because he felt that ruined it. You drank the dark liquid black, and then once you were almost done a rush of sugar overtook your pallet. He absolutely loved coffee that way. His father adored making coffee this way, so Alan knew no other way. Screwing the lid on, Alan grabbed the cup and began to walk towards the door, eager to get the the studio. He was curious as to whom he would be sharing his Saturday with. With a hurried pace, the man walked out of the condo, the door clicking shut behind him, and he slipped his key into his pocket. He then began to stride down the street, walking to the radio station a few blocks away.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:57 am

Henry held up his hands in defense, a gentle smile playing on the corners of his lips. He walked over to where his sister was as he said, "Only if I you'll wear one, too." she rolled her eyes and took one of his hands in both of her tiny ones, dragging him over to the big, graceful willow tree of which was perched over a stone bench.
    Between the two of them, it only took a couple minutes to procure enough branches for Henry to start his work. Using one of his sister's earrings, he made small pinholes in both end of three branches. He managed to slide a smaller twig in to hold one end of the branches together. While Elizabeth held the end, he delicately braided the willow branches. At the end, he pulled a thread from the hem of his shirt and tied the two ends together. He repeated the process for the second crown. Then, his sister drug him through the garden, pointing at the flowers she wanted in hers. He laughed, plucking each one and weaving it into the braids. His was just daisies, innocent and clean.
    Lizzy put her own crown on, but she ordered her brother to kneel, using a regal voice. She, exaggerating her accent, said, "I dub thee, Finnegan Wolfbane, Lord of these lands! I present thee with a crown woven by our master artisans, using only the country's purest materials." With her old speech, the one she had memorized at age five, she placed the crown on his quaffed hair. It sat in the bronze locks delicately, and he looked up at her from under her lashes. "Alan sure is a lucky man to hold your fancy," she said, complimenting her big brother.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:14 am

GAH! I have a essay and religion project due tomorrow. Then a math test tomorrow. A science project due Wednesday (Our last full day) And a paper for AELA (Advanced extended language arts) due on Tuesday. I think the teachers are trying to kill us the last week of school -.-
    --
    Somehow, by a miracle of God, he managed to get away from the reporters that flagged him. A group of blood sucking paparazzi were trailing him as he walked, so he slipped into a alley way. Somehow he managed to squeeze between the two grungy buildings, and slip away. He let out a small sigh of relief, his hot breath making wisps of fog blow into the air. He then took a faint sip of his now slightly cooled down coffee, as his light brown eyes looked around. Well then..... he was utterly lost. He had moved to this particular area less than six months prior, and wasn't big on going places unfamiliar. So had slacked off in getting to know his area better. He just wasn't as used to the bustling city, seeing he had always loved in the more quite parts of town, where you knew where everything was and who everyone was. But now it was a large city, with lots of people, and taxis and tall buildings. That he had neglected his responsibilities of navigation. But it was too late now. So he then began to just wander, hoping he found his way around, and didn't get brutally murdered.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:23 am

Henry stood, his eyes twinkling with happiness in a child-like way, as he grabbed his sister's hands. The two waltzed around the garden, him twirling her expertly while his deft feet skipped over barriers. He had a natural fluidness when it came to dancing. Then, at the lowest point in the dip, he said, "Alan doesn't hold my fancy. He's just very fit, and if you don't stop teasing me, I'll pummel your face in."
    "Then why'd you turn on the radio. I know you went to the concert last night, and Alan is supposed to be announcing what lucky fan gets to spend the whole day with him. I know you're just praying that you won, aren't you," she said in a dangerously calm voice.
    Henry's cheeks flushed crimson and he pulled his sister up to her feet, dropping her hands quickly. He turned and weaves his way down pathways until he reached the stone bench. He couldn't deny the truth. He'd love to spend the day with Alan, and he was hoping he'd have the chance.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:39 am

Alan, by some string of luck, actually managed to find the large building, and went up to the doors. His fingers curled around the cold steel handle, and he swiftly pulled it open, a rush of hot air flowing over his body, sending a spike of (good) shivers up his spine from he sudden temperature change. He strided in, mug of coffee still in his hand. He was directed to his booth, poking his head in. He saw the DJ sitting down, head bobbing to the music. He waved to catch his attention, not wanting to disrupt the session.
    --
    You wanna be the DJ? If not, I can be ^^ Just thought this was a tad more interactive.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:48 am

As the song pulled to a close, the DJ's eyes drifted up to where Alan was standing. The baby blues lit up in recognition, and he held up a finger as if to signal for one second. When the final chord of the song ended, he pulled the mic up to his slightly chapped lips. A clear voice said, "That was Madness by Muse. I just looked up, and it looks our special guest, Alan Ashby, has just arrived. Once they get him set up with a mic, we can do a quick talk about last nights gig and then announce the winner."
    A young lady ushered Alan to the seat next to the DJ, whispering where he was to sit down. She then ran off to turn on his mic.
    "So, Alan, I'm sure it's getting annoying to hear this, bu I promised my wife I'd ask. You and the Prince have been talking an awful lot about each other, but you've never talked to each other since last night. Henry snuck into your gig in Manchester to see you guys play. Did you know beforehand, or was it a surprise to you?" he asked.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:03 am

Alan nodded, going over to the place she had ushered him to. He quietly sat down, leaning on the edge of his seat; a terrible habit he had when he was a bit edgy. He listened to the DJ ask his question, and softly chuckled to himself. "Yeah, that sure is a popular question, now isn't it?" It was more said to himself than to the DJ and the audience. "To be honest, it was a complete surprise. Trust me, if I had known Henry had been at my gig, I would have played *insert song name here*, because I know it's his favorite" At that, he gave a toothy grin, his pearly whites showing
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:12 am

"Well, I'm sure he would've loved that!" the DJ responded cheekily. "And my wife also showed me the tweets from last night. That was a pretty interesting conversation that the pair of you had." He glanced at the clock, knowing that they were short on time since Alan had shown up a bit late. "Well, I'd love to chat some more with you, but we're pressed for time this morning, so we'll just get straight to the drawing."
    He pulled out the box full of papers. The band's manager had dropped it off after the concert so that Alan didn't have to lug it to the studio with him when he went in for the radio interview. The DJ then said, "this is it... The moment all of you fans have been waiting for. Go ahead and draw someone, Alan, so they can pick a band member to steal away for the day."
    Henry was listening to the radio intently now, completely enthralled in Alan's voice. He even blushed at the comment that the singer had made, slightly flattered that he knew Henry's favorite song. He was nearly bursting with anticipation as he waited for Alan to pick a name. The possibility of a day with the other man was killing him.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:21 am

aaannnnddd we all saw it coming xD
    --
    The ginger nodded in agreement, knowing that they only had a limited amount of time to get this over with. A smile on his lips, his hand reached into the box, carefully hovering. He then plunged in, trying to find one that felt right. Soon, he snatched one in between his fingers, and surfaced it. He then held it in front of him, slowly opening it, oping the suspense was killing his fans xD He peeled it open, and read the name. "Well I'll be dammed" He laughed, hands thrown into the air "Our very own prince is the winner" He chirped, finding this so very much entertaining. At this point, he didn't even care about the fact he suspected his manager to have rigged it, so that no matter what had been picked, it would have been the prince, but cared that they actually had this little opportunity to actual spend time together. He found the whole situation ironic. Both were famous, both had never actually met, but each man had a celebrity crush on each other. But that was only making this more fun.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:31 am

"Well, we all know which band member the prince will be picking," the DJ winked. "But you should call him up just in case he isn't listening. He'd be shattered to find out he won after the day was up, yeah?"
    Rigged or not, the DJ thought it to be the darnedest thing. Though amusement was the emotion most outwardly present on Alan's face, the other man could take not of the undertone of anticipation that flitted freely over his features. You'd have to be blind not to know that the two were crushing on each other, and you'd have to be heartless not to find it adorable that they'd have a chance to spend the day together.
    "Henry, you won..." Elizabeth said in utter disbelief. After a second, she repeated, "You won, Henry!"
    He just sat there, staring at the radio with a blank look on his face. Nerves fluttered through his system like a rave of butterflies, and his mind was racing. He didn't know how to act. He wouldn't have any idea what to say. He was terrified that he would make a fool out of himself as soon as he saw Alan. He'd always been good around famous people, but Alan was quite a different story.
    Lizzy grumbled something under her breath before dragging her brother inside and upstairs. She sat him on his perfectly made, white, king sized bed. Then, she moved to his closet, pulling out hanger after hanger and tossing them on the ground. She threw a handful of things at Henry.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:55 am

"It'd be my pleasure" He smirked, reading the information on the card. (I take it they mean radio call it or whatever?) Alan then dialed the information in, and soon it was ringing over the radio, their soon to be conversation for all the world to hear. Or well, those listening. But he was sure just about everyone was tuning in on this, seeing as the general public seemed very, very very interested in Alan and Henry's romantic interest for each other.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:01 am

Henry felt his phone vibrating against his thigh, causing another jump start of nerves to shake through his bones. He fumbled around in his pocket before managing to pull the fancy phone to his ear and press answer. "Uhmm... Hello?" he said in his slightly raspy voice, the welsh accent rolling off his tongue naturally. He nearly cringed at the sound of his own voice, finding it completely unattractive.
    His sister was replacing the clothes in his closet, straghtening the clothes on the hangers and placing them in their proper spot. She rolled her eyes at his obvious nervousness and mouthed that he had to finish getting dressed before he could even think about leaving.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:10 am

Nervousness dripped in Henry's voice, and Alan found that so utterly adorable. Seems like someone was listening to the radio, and knew exactly who was calling. "Why hello there, prince Henry!" Alan chirped, wonderful at masking any and all nervousness of hesitation in his voice. "I just called to congratulate you in wining the drawing!" Although, he wasn't able to hide the excitement and happiness in his voice "You get to spend the day with any one of us members in The Kings Downfall, however you please."
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:16 am

"Really? That's... Uhmm, great," he mumbled. This earned a smck on the back of his head from his sister. Sure, she understood that he was kind of a shy person, but this was ridiculous. He didn't even sound excited even though she knew he was. He just didn't know how to talk when he got nervous. It would be cute to watch him stumble over his words, but it was too painful. Elizabeth prompted him (in a rather violent manner) to add, "When are you going to pick me up?" There was confidence in that statement, an edge of flirtiness. The anxious nerves weren't completely hidden, though. It was clear enough who he had chosen for his day out.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:33 am

Alan had quickly learned about Henry's shyness, so this wasn't too surprising, or offensive. He gently smiled, leaning close to the microphone "Would 8 work? I'll take you out to breakfast, and we can spend the rest of the day doing whatever you want" He said it in a very flirtatious voice, sure to get some fan girls out there worked up. Alan himself was getting a little red from it, a tint of the crimson color streaking across his cheeks.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:43 am

Henry chewed on his bottom lip, mulling over the other man's words before finally replying, "Eight sounds good. I'll see you soon, then." His face was slightly red with embarrassment at the comment, and he was glad that Alan couldn't see him at that moment. After he hung up, he sttempted to dress himself quickly. He didn't have all that much time to get ready. He pulled on his weather-beaten gray Docs and tied them in a neat bow. He then wrapped a scarf loosely around his neck, aware of the cold weather, and pulled on his old, black, leather coat. the collar was lined with some sort of faux fur. When he looked in the mirror, he sighed, pulling the crown off his hair and replacing it with a dark gray fedora. It was older, one that his grandpa bought him at a second hand store.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:53 am

OMG WHEN I READ THAT IT THOUGHT OF THRIFT SHOP XD grandpa and second hand store just trigger it xD
    --
    Wait, just curious, should he pick him up in a car, or maybe just walking over? Just depends on what you want to do ^^
    --
    "Okay, can't wait to see you" He smirked, ending the call. He looked rather triumphant, and clearly still very much excited. The excessive red color in his cheeks was now fading, and he slowly stood up. "Well, if you excuse me, I have a date to attend" He grinned, and got ready to leave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:26 pm