Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

Prince Charming's Prince Charming

Forbidden
    Forbidden

Prince Charming's Prince Charming - Page 3 Empty Re: Prince Charming's Prince Charming

Post by Forbidden Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:58 am

Walking probs. cos that'd be cute.

Henry sighed. He supposed that he should tell his parents that he was going out for the day. It was slightly embarrassing to be a grown man who had to tell his mum that he had plans. He and his sister hurried down the stairs. He coolly stopped in the breakfast nook, where his parents were, nd said, "I'm going out for the day. Don't wait up or anything." As he walked away, he could hear his sister explaining the details. He could care less.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Prince Charming's Prince Charming - Page 3 Empty Re: Prince Charming's Prince Charming

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:09 am

Watching Warm Bodies and doing homework so... I'm a tad slow xD
    --
    Alan swiftly made his way out of the building, heading towards the very well know palace. His feet carried him to the very familiar area. Alan was very happy he had chosen to dress nice today. Erm... well, relatively nicer. He still had his style incorporated, but it looked far more attractive, like he wanted to look nice. He hadn't been too far away from the palace, so he soon arrived. There was a gate in front, so he hesitantly pushed the little buzzer button, hopefully getting the attention of Henry.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:32 am

Henry stepped outside upon hearing the buzzer bouncing around the walls. The butler had been just about to tell him that the person at the gate must be there for him. He turned around to face the butler as he stepped outside, calling a quick thank you to the bearded man. He chuckled and shooed Henry away, his eyes on Alan at the gate. The butler claimed to have always know about Henry's sexuality. He practically raised the boy.
    Henry took the stairs quickly, his shoes clacking on the cobbled path. The gardener offered a wave and yelled something about having a safe day. Henry rolled his eyes at the staff. These were all the people he bugged whilst growing up and they were all fond of him. As he reached the hate, he flicked his scarf. He was dressed in a regular London fashion. When he met Alan's brown eyes, his heart nearly stopped. One of the men nearby opened the gate and gently pushed him out, offering a cheeky smile to Alan as they closed the pair out.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. Had to go to a music festival this weekend. My choir got 1st place Very Happy
    --
    Upon seeing Henry walk out, his breath caught in his throat. He felt frozen there, for only just a moment. As if his feet were firmly glued to the ground, no hope of ever moving his limbs again. But he managed to take a deep breath, despite the protest his airway gave. He had to play this cool. Alan had already shamelessly flirted with the man for the past few days, so meeting him wasn't that big of deal. Oh, who was he kidding. This was huge. Once Henry was close, Alan pulled his hand away from behind his back, reveling a beautiful white rose. It was a soft cream color, with a hint of pink on the inner petals. He had picked it on his way over, hoping the other man would like it. "I can't believe I'm meeting you at last" He said, baffled by just how smooth and calm he had sounded. His voice sweet, like honey, but with a hint of his natural playful fire. He held out the rose, offering it to him.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:28 am

Two rows of perfect teeth caught Henry's bottom lip, sinking into his skin in that nervous way of his. With a slightly trembling hand, he took the rose from Alan to admire it closer. He always loved flowers, particularly white ones, so he was utterly pleased with the gesture. Then, the young man remembered his manners. A raspy voice that resembled rocks grinding together mumbled a "Thank you." he was much less suave than the man standing in front of him, his emotions easily read on his face like a book. He tried to prompt himself to say something more, but everything sounded wrong in his mind. Words caught in his throat and his nerves were getting the best of him.
    His stance was enough to tell anyone that he was insecure, standing in front of Alan. One foot pawed at the other. His shoulders were taut, and his gaze continually flicked to the ground. It seemed ridiculous for someone of his appearance to be so lost in his social awkwardness. Elizabeth always said it was because he was only comfortable in meetings. He never had the chance to be put in a normal social situation as a child. She had always been much less sheltered than he, even allowed to attend public school for a year. He, on the other hand, had been homeschooled. His friends mainly consisted of the wait staff and a few famous people he'd met.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:11 am

Sorry for being slow. I'm kind of having a mental breakdown :/
    I'll reply later. When I can actually think properly.

Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:54 am

Hush. I want you to take care of yourself before you reply to any of our roleplays. Don't be sorry.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:07 am

Thanks ^^ I'm much better now, talked to my mom, and now I'm going to see a therapist next Wednesday. But it felt bad to lie to her face when she asked if I cut. And then I couldn't tell her that, other than the depression, I wanted to talk about me being trans :/ But hopefully this will make everything better.
    --
    Also got a shipment from hot topic Very Happy With a bunch of band merch <3 so pumped for warped. Only 5 days for me!!!
    --
    Seeing Henry so nervous sent butterflies through his stomach, which traveled to his heart, making it twist. But not in a painful way, but in a pleasant, almost enjoyable way. He saw his teeth catch his bottom lip, and nearly had to bite his own. Seeing his foot gently brush against the other in a very nervous and almost scared manor was utterly adorable in Alan's eyes. As if the older man in front of him was scared of doing something wrong. But that only made Alan smile. And his voice. Oh God his voice. The red haired man found it so intoxicating. The deep, almost rasping noise was so damn sexy in Alan's opinion, that it was hard not to just pounce on him then and there. Alan was completely drawn in by the whole shy aura he was giving off. The man always had a thing for the more shy type, seeing he had enough 'spunk' for both him and his partner. Even as a kid, this man showed the quality of being a very open person, never liking to keep his opinion hidden. He also was very outgoing, as some could tell. He is very fond of going the extra mile, especially if he can make you smile. He's a sucker for a good smile. "Anything for the prince" He said, a grin still on his lips. "So, is there any place in particular you'd like to go? This is your special day after all"
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:45 pm

"Uhmm... I don't get out much," Henry said, a hand grabbing the back of his neck. He then continued with, "So I don't really know any good places to eat or anything. They usually cook for us." He jabbed his free hand back to point out the wait staff of whom were ogling at the two through the front windows. At his guesture that indicated he knew they were there, they all scrambled. Their reaction made Henry laugh quietly. "Anyways. You probably know this city better than I do."
    He felt kind of stupid, trying to explain that he didn't know anything the city which he had been raised in. The way his parents had sheltered him caused an extreme lack of knowledge on most everything from talking to people who weren't stuck up and proper to eating in fast food restaurants and navigating through a city. He didn't even know how to drive a car, beings as his driver took him everywhere. His parents were too concerned with his image to let him live at all.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:48 pm

I'm really proud of you for talking to your mom c:
    And I'm so excited for Warped!!! I was in Spokane at Hot Topic and I met this guy who works there. His band won a contest so they're going to play at the Auburn Warped. He asked me to come watch him, and said that maybe we could hang out and hit some other bands after his performance!
    And I'm also going to Tacoma on Friday for a meet and greet with Memphis May Fire, We Came as Romans, and Woe Is Me
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:09 am

I hope you have a good time at warped tour tomorrow Surprised
    --
    Alan listened to the man, before a toothy smile snuck it's way onto his lips. "Oh, don't worry. I have the perfect restaurant we could go to" He assured him. Paul, his band mate, enjoyed exploring the city, looking at every store, cafe, restaurant and library. And the other man seemed to love dragging him along, using him mostly as a pack mule. But along the way, Alan had found the most amazing restaurants to go to, ones specifically reserved for dates (; One cafe in particular held his fancy for breakfast. It was a rather small and homey cafe that he found absolutely perfect. "There's this cafe near 10th Street, that has the most astonishing coffee you've ever had. And their biscuits are to die for" He smiled, and gestured with his hand for Henry to follow him, and he began to walk towards the cafe. In his time living in the UK, the red haired las made sure he was educated in terms widely used in Europe. He then pushed himself to use them as much as possible, so he didn't confuse those he was around. So far, he'd done a rather good job of it.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:27 am

Oh my god! I went to a signing today and I met Memphis May Fire, We Came As Romans, and Woe is Me. 
    Kyle Pavone took a picture with me. I got everyone's autographs. And then while everyone was signing my woe is me photo, Andrew Paiano was staring at me and he said hi. When my friend walked away he asked what my name was so I told him my name was Kelsie. And he was like I'm Andrew. It's nice to meet you Kelsie. 
    It was the best moment of my life. 

Henry followed Alan, keeping pace with the ginger easily. He wanted to speak, but he was completely tongue-tied and couldn't manage to get a word out. Finally, he said, "I like you're American accent. Don't try to localize yourself with British terms." He hadn't particularly meant to say that, and it induced a blush on his porcelain cheeks. "Sorry," he mumbled shyly, feeling bad. 
    He fiddled with his fingers nervously, unsure what to do with his hands or himself in general. There was a respectable distance between the pair. He didn't want to make Alan uncomfortable, an absurd concern. 
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:39 am

Omg!!!!!! Really?!!?!?!?!?! MY GOD THAT'S AMAZING! You are so lucky ^^ But I'm glad you had fun! And if you have pictures, you better show me some of them Razz Cause gurl, you just achieved something I could only dream of..... I mean... he was staring at you!!!!! Anyways, cool!!! That's epic!
    Oh, and at Warped, you guys have a secret code or something. And, just in case you didn't see it, it's "Day 1 have fun” So... GO GET FREE STUFF WHILE YOU'RE THERE! And taking 3 cans of canned food and a used cell phone will let you skip the line ^^
    --
    Alan quirked an eyebrow, but his smile didn't cease. "Okay then. Their cookies are to die for" out loud, but it just kind of happened. Instead of really apologizing for it, or looking away with his own blush, he only grinned more, and gave him a very flirtatious wink. He enjoyed this time with Henry, quite a bit. He felt rather nice. Walking to a cafe, joking and flirting with each other. He liked the fact that neither of them was 'fangirling' over the other. Both were of such high status, that getting excited would be inappropriate  He had to admit, when girls (and guys) got crazy around him, it was rather unattractive  Them getting flustered and happy around him was perfectly fine, and he liked t. It showed that they liked and appreciated him. But when they tried to tackle him, cut off his hair, stalk him, of even kiss him, it was annoying. And he was sure Henry felt the same. So the fact they could just... Be themselves around each other was phenomenal. He loved it. 
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:34 am

Andrew was so perfect. I couldn't even. There was like this moment where we were staring at each other and then he cracked a cute little smile. And he just held eye contact and was like "Hii." And I almost lost my sh*t. I swear. And then I could hardly even reply. Then Sam was walking away and he just and jfkchesbwhsbwb. I almost died. 
    And thanks for the tips! I'll post my picture with Kyle when I get home and have a computer cuz I'm using my phone. (Which is why I'm slow. Sorry!)

Alan's response was enough to coax a sweet smile onto his lips. His nerves were still obviously present, but he was starting to pull out of his shell. It was just a little bit. He was still fidgeting with his hands and fixing his already immaculate quaff every few seconds. It was obvious that he was on edge, but in a cute way. 
    "That's better. I always liked American accents. Welsh accents sound weird to me," he mumbled. "Even a English accent would've been appreciated. My sister has the English accent because she went to school in London, but I got stuck with this..." He cut off the flow of rambling, pointless speech. He tended to go on for a long time when he was nervous. 
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:54 pm

So, did you have a fun time at warped? I KNOW I DID! Holy crap! It was the best time I've ever had in my life <3 I touched Andy... I like... seriously. I got to touch him, cause I was in front. Best moment of my life. Moshed in the August Burns Red pit.... It was epic! Got a few cool things. And a BVB shirt Very Happy I was so happy yesterday though (: Reminded me that life can get better.
    --
    Alan listened to him, actually interested in the things the other man had to say. At the comment about his accent, Alan decided he was already neck deep in hot water, so knew anything he said couldn't get him father into his already deep hole of flirtation "I personally find Welsh accents hot" He let a sly smile slip onto his lips as his warm brown eyes rested on Henry. "Especially yours"

Last edited by Fåbûløūš on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:14 pm

I met so many bands!!!! I met We Came as Romans, Memphis May Fire, Woe is Me, NeverShoutNever, We Came as Romans (again. The first time was at Tilly's the day before), Man Overboard, and Sleeping With Sirens! And Christian Novelli was there! So we got a picture. Shudhevejowjs

Tim's heart went into overdrive at Alan's comment. This was ridiculous. Tim had never known himself to get flustered at little comments like that. He'd flirted with famous footy players, for God's sake, and they were quite a bit more vulgar that the singer walking next to him. It was just something about Alan that got to him and sped his heart up and frenzied his thoughts. He chewed at his fingernails, unsure of what to say. A constant fear of sounding stupid nagged at the back of his mind. He was sure his silence wasn't all that attractive, but he couldn't do anything about it. He just walked dumbly beside the beautiful man, trying to formulate some sort of acceptable response without much luck
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:35 pm

I didn't meet too many bands, seeing as it was my first warped, not to mention my first concert in general, and I was trying to get my bearings. But it really was amazing. Saw some really good 'smaller' bands, and bought a few CD's from them. I really had fun though. I feel 1000% better, just in general. I'm glad you had fun though ^^ 
    --
    "You're so cute when you're tongue tied" He found himself say in a small voice, as his eyes diverted to the building in front of them. As if the previous comment wasn't thrown out there, he simply looked over at the prince "We're here" His fingers reached out, and he grabbed the door handle, opening the door for Henry. He didn't know why, but he felt incised to please Henry, but still have fun. Saying cute comments, holding the door open, offering him flowers. He wanted the other man to be happy. Because seeing him happy, made Alan feel a small rush of pleasure, sending a smile to his lips.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:57 pm

"Thank you," Henry smiled, walking inside the little restaurant. He paused just inside the door to wait for Alan. It was sweet that Alan was being so nice. In all seriousness, he had been concerned that the singer would have been rude. It seemed to come with the territory of fame, and it would've crushed Henry if he had been. He bit at his thumbnail, still unable to control his wild, frenzied thoughts. He'd hardly been able to say thank you without stuttering. He  prayed that no one would recognize the pair. It would make their breakfast a lot less casual and it would cause Henry to get more nervous. 

Okay, I honestly think it would be the cutest thing if a bunch of fans or whatever showed up and Henry got really nervous and Alan had to like take him somewhere (ie: the kitchen or whatever) to calm him down and just asdfghjkl it would be adorable.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:44 pm

But it doesn't have to play out that way, of course. I'm capable of making any situation sweet while I'm roleplaying.  Razz
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:09 am

Haha, nah. I love the idea ^^ It sounds so cute and adorable <3
    --
    Alan merely smiled, muttering a "Welcome" As he looked around. Good. The restaurant had almost no people in it, and those who were there were ones that he saw every morning; the regulars. By now he was well known in the little establishment, so when he looked to the front, he was met with a friendly face. A woman, probably only in her late teens smiled at them, and waved a little. She worked there in the mornings, and she was rather nice to Alan. She gestured for them to take a seat, and the ginger gave an appreciative smile, happy she and no one else was going bonkers over the fact that they were... well.. them. Alan placed a hand on Henry's shoulder, in a very gentle manor, very reassuring and kind. "They have a table near the back, near the fireplace" He spoke softly. " Want to go there?" He didn't particularity want people to see them through the window, so thought it would be best to stay relatively 'hidden'.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:40 am

Henry swore his heart was about to beat right out of his chest at Alan's touch. It was an electric shock that coursed through his veins, jump starting his body. He bit his lip and cursed himself for doing it again. "Yeah, the back. That's probably better than the front..." He trailed off, realizing how dumb he probably sounded. If he wasn't afraid of looking even more stupid than he already did. Instead, he just let himself ever-so-slightly gravitate into Alan's touch which also made him move closer to the ginger. It wasn't really intentional, but it happened and he couldn't take it back even if he wanted to. He trusted Alan to take him somewhere quiet, and he wouldn't blame him if people found them. It was part of the territory, being in the public eye and whatnot. 

I'm praying that you're on... Cuz I'm in the mood for roleplaying right now Razz
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:56 am

I am ^^ But poofy. Watching Harry Potter and reading fanfiction xD
    --
    Alan could tell Henry was gently gravitation towards him, and felt a inward burst of happiness. Like a flower bloomed inside his chest, making it hard to stop the stupid grin that almost streaked across his face. Knowing that Henry was not reluctant for his touch, his let his fingers gently glide over the boys shoulder, running across his back, fingers only just touching the fabric of his coat and brushing against his scarf. They found their way to his other shoulder blade, and he let his hand gently rest there, pulling Henry ever so softly towards his body, as they made their way to the seat in the back. Upon seeing the two chairs and small table, he reluctantly let go of him, despite the longing in his chest. He pulled one chair out, and offered him a seat, a warm smile on his lips.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:17 am

It felt like his heart was going to up and fly out of his chest, what with the speed it was palpitating. Their proximity was beyond unbelievable. He loved the way his body seemed to melt into Alan's, and the instant when Alan's body moved away from him, a longing replaced his presence. "And I thought chivalry was dead," Henry said, sitting himself into the chair. He'd been used to life handed to him on a silver platter, but this was different. The wait staff was paid to take care of him. Alan treated him this way on his own free will. It just made everything that much sweeter. 

Aww. I love Harry Potter c:
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:23 am

Your signature is one of my favorite songs. You're perf, and I love you.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:39 am

Want the mob of fangirls and reporters to come right about now? Before they get their food.
    --
    Alan felt like a love sick teenager, one whom couldn't stop smiling, feeling all warm inside, and longing for the other man. And..... he liked it. A lot. It was nice to be feeling this way again, so strongly for someone. Alan took his seat across from Henry, giving him an award winning smile, that clearly expressed his enthusiasm and passion for Henry at the moment. He was very lost for words, but to cover up his absence for conversation, he just smiled and looked pretty; his go-to option for just about anything. He just had to smile and look good when in an awkward situation. Forgot your lyrics while performing? Just smile and strike a pose. Can't think of anything charming to do? Then just look hot. It seemed to work so far, so why not give it another shot?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:38 pm