Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

4 posters

ιɴғιɴιтe ғreedoм вeнιɴd jυdɢeмeɴтαl вαrѕ ♥

ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

ιɴғιɴιтe ғreedoм вeнιɴd jυdɢeмeɴтαl вαrѕ  ♥ Empty ιɴғιɴιтe ғreedoм вeнιɴd jυdɢeмeɴтαl вαrѕ ♥

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:31 pm

ιɴғιɴιтe ғreedoм вeнιɴd jυdɢeмeɴтαl вαrѕ  ♥ Tumblr_mi0ih6S3GS1rynt22o1_500

So if you're wondering what this is about...it is far into the future and the major cities are banning L.G.B.T.. relationships. You unfortunately are one of those, and you fall deeply in love with someone of the same sex. But as soon as the city knows, they send out the government to come capture and kill you. You aren't pure. Will you turn yourself in to save your lover? Or will you die trying to escape? Your decision. Come join Today!

Credit: All pictures belong to their respected owners. I do not take credit for them being my own, unless they are actually mine. If so that will be stated above the image~

Last edited by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 7 times in total
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

ιɴғιɴιтe ғreedoм вeнιɴd jυdɢeмeɴтαl вαrѕ  ♥ Empty Re: ιɴғιɴιтe ғreedoм вeнιɴd jυdɢeмeɴтαl вαrѕ ♥

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:36 pm

:: The Lovely Rebels ::

Infinity's Characters~
    I will be Roleplaying ; Maribelle, Amanda , Luce , & Nolan
    They are all Bi~

Imagine's Characters ~
    I will be Roleplaying ; Vivian Bennett, Benjamin, Rowe, and maybe some new charries along the way. :3

Winter's Characters ~
    I will be Roleplaying ; Jacob & Arille :3

Last edited by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

ιɴғιɴιтe ғreedoм вeнιɴd jυdɢeмeɴтαl вαrѕ  ♥ Empty Re: ιɴғιɴιтe ғreedoм вeнιɴd jυdɢeмeɴтαl вαrѕ ♥

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:38 pm

[[ I would love to join~ Can't at the moment, because I have to go though. I would be probably RPing with Vivian Bennett, Benjamin, Rowe, and maybe some new charries along the way. :3 ]]
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:45 pm

Sounds good Ginny
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Hmmm.... I'll use Jacob & Arielle!
    (I gotta fix that at my place...)
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:57 pm

Awesome. Want to start when they meet eachother or when their together and the government busts in and tries to kill them?
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:09 pm

{{ Yeah, sure! And sorry if I get really poofy! The grammy red carpet is starting now! }}
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:11 pm

Wait which one? And I'm watching it too XD
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:16 pm

E!
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:19 pm

o3o Am I missing something here?
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:21 pm

lol! Entertainment Tonight I think it's called xD
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:24 pm

Oh ! Haha I knew that I was asking where we should start ! Laughing
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:31 pm

{{ Umm, hmmm.... That's a hard one.... It doesn't matter to me too much, but I think we could do more if we started out just meeting each other!
    Ooh! I also just had another roleplay idea! :3 }}
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:34 pm

Alright I'll start then~ Who do you want out of my charries?

What's the idea?
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:38 pm

Hmmm... I'll start with Maribelle, who do you want?

Well, remeber that RP that you had? The youtube peoples one? Well, what if we had a similar one? It'd be a one-on-one, and the people would be in the same town already, and go to school together, but they hate each other and are youtube rivals, but they're pressured to please the fans or something?
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Yeah that sounds good ^^ And whoever, you choice XD

Yeah! Sounds pretty awesome ^^ Can I make it?
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:47 pm

{{ Nuuuuu! Don't make me choose! ;-;

Yeah, of course! After all, it was your original idea! :3 }}
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:55 pm

Posted it and YESSS :3

Pwease? I have to start anyways~
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Rawwwrrr! Fine. Ummm Arielle! I choose you!
    ιɴғιɴιтe ғreedoм вeнιɴd jυdɢeмeɴтαl вαrѕ  ♥ Ash_pokeball2
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:00 pm

Master we have a little problem XD

Okay I'll be a typin' Oh and by the way, Maribelle always carries a Goldfish in a pot around in her backpack.
    I don't know why I find that quirk cute but i just do <3
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:05 pm

Maribelle sat on a bench infront of a vast foggy lake. The fog seemed to be drawn to this place like moth to a flame. The odd girl was looking down at her lap as she sat alone. The whole park was deserted except for her and her little friend. She sighed, fixing her dark brown hair as she looked at the object in her lap as she pursed her lips slightly.
    The goldfish, Mr. Swimmers, imitated her by opening its mouth really wide before its cheeks blew up a little. The girl smiled as she cooed at the little fish "Aw aren't you a good fish?" She gently tapped the glass pot before leaning back in the bench and setting the fish next to her. She was used to being alone during this time of day, when people were still asleep in the morning, she was out here everyday waiting for the morning sun to come up before she went on her way with her day.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:27 pm

It was an odd type of day outside, fog covering the ground, thick as pea soup. Wading through this cool misty fog was a tallish girl with long, wavy ginger hail that trailed down her back. It seemed like such a dreary morning, but as of recent, she had decided to get herself in shape. Granted, it's not that she wasn't fit or anything, it's just that she had such a great metabolism and she didn't want to rely on that the rest of her life. Arielle was jogging through the park, earphones blasting in her ear when she noticed something a bit out of the ordinary; a girl with a fish out in the park. She'd hear of small kids pulling around fish on a red wagon, but this girl was grown up, or at least in her teens. Arielle slowed down to stare at this old little spectacle, watching as the girl cooed down into the bowl, saying something to the little goldfish. Arielle slowed down until she was walking through the park, lucky for her, her jog just started so that she wasn't grossly sweaty yet.
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:29 pm

Maribelle looked behind her shoulder, spotting the girl and quickly closing the flap to her backpack. She was quiet, acting as though she was looking out at the lake as the girl approached. She ran a hand through her hair, sighing as she looked up, the girl finally coming into view. She tried not to cough as she looked down to the seat next to her, filled with her backpack. She picked up the backpack and set it on her lap as she asked "I'm surprised someone is out here this early. Nobody usually is." Her brown eyes were warm and her legs crossed.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:37 pm

Arielle stopped by the girl, and with a quick glance she decided that the girl had a slightly conservative appearance. Arielle glanced at backpack and then back at the girl. She quickly wrapped up her iphone in her headphones so that she could talk. She stuffed her phone away in her pocket while replying, "Yeah, well, I wanted to take a jog this morning before the day really started." She had a slightly Irish accent, when she talked it sounded as if there was a small purr rolling out witn her tongue.
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:47 pm

She smiled a little, despite her quiet voice her outfit consisted of brightly colored jewelry along with a creme colored shirt that bore a pink wolf and trailing down in her hair was a few feathers. Despite the chilly breeze that rolled through in the morning she was wearing some pretty heavily tore up jeans along with some flats. Her deep blue eyes met Arielle's as she nodded and said "Not many people do that nowadays. Name's Maribelle by the way but people just call me Marbles." She held out her hand, big bangles clashing with one another as little skinny rings were put on most of her fingers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:39 am