Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

4 posters

ιɴғιɴιтe ғreedoм вeнιɴd jυdɢeмeɴтαl вαrѕ ♥

ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

ιɴғιɴιтe ғreedoм вeнιɴd jυdɢeмeɴтαl вαrѕ  ♥ - Page 2 Empty Re: ιɴғιɴιтe ғreedoм вeнιɴd jυdɢeмeɴтαl вαrѕ ♥

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:53 pm

"Nice to meet you Marbles. I'm Arielle, most people just shorten it down to Ari though." Arielle replied, taking the cold hand to shake. Cold... She then wondered, "Wait, so why'd you come out here? Especially on a day like this?" She asked, referring to the soft blanket of fog that made it look as if they were talking on a cloud together. She looked around the area to see that it was pretty much deserted, and it quite honestly freaked her out a tad bit. She'd always heard those ghost stories of foggy graveyards, so, why couldn't the scene change a bit and become a haunted foggy park?
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

ιɴғιɴιтe ғreedoм вeнιɴd jυdɢeмeɴтαl вαrѕ  ♥ - Page 2 Empty Re: ιɴғιɴιтe ғreedoм вeнιɴd jυdɢeмeɴтαl вαrѕ ♥

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:18 pm

"Hm, this is the only place where I'm not judged." She said shrugging slightly as she looked at the girl, noting how she was looking around and instantly she looked away. Was she freaked out by her too? She sat up straighter, glancing at the backpack and hoped the fish hadn't fell out of the pot like it had before when she forgot to close the lid. She then shrugged after that long pause, she wasn't trying to beg for attention, she was just trying to explain it without sounding like some depressed loser like everybody said she was.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:10 pm

Arielle turned back to the girl, after shivering at the creepiness of the yard. She then frowned slightly, "Judged?" A pretty girl like you? Really? Arielle added silently to herself. She honestly foun it hard to believe, granted, this girl was a tad bit strange with that goldfish in a pot, but still. She seemed nice enough to her, and personality was all that mattered. "oh, hey, just wondering, but where'd the fish go?" She asked, remembering that it was there. She figured it was in her bag unless she tossed it in the pond which she highly doubted.
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:48 pm

"Nobody likes people that don't dress a certain way and say like after every other word." She explained as she shrugged and looked over to the girl. She bet that she was popular since she surely was pretty. Marb looked down to her backpack and opened it carefully, the fish was still in contact swimming around in its aquarium in the glass pot. She let out a little shrug as she said "It's just right here. His name is Mr. Swimmers." It was a fat goldfish, it's cheeks big along with its little plump body.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:01 am

Despite how much she wanted to tell Marbles that her perception was wrong, she was right and Arielle knew it too. Arielle had seen this girl around school a few times, but she had never really cared enough to ask her her name, proving how low Arielle really was. When the other girl pulled out a mini tank which held her goldfish Arielle couldn't hell but giggle slightly. The fish was adorable, with it's nicely colored scales and it's chubby face. "Well, Mr. Swimmers is adorable!" Arielle announced as she leaned in to get a closer look.
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:04 am

[[ I was planning on RPing with you guys, but I'm wicked tired, so I'll probbably RP with you guys tomorrow.. :3 Night~ ]]
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:35 am

Maribelle let out a little smile as the fish puffed up it's cheeks like she taught it to. She held up the pot towards the mountain and after a few seconds true morning sun slowly started coming up. Once it hit the glass, the reflection made the golden fish a shade of pink and the grey and black rocks blue, the little reef that was mods green was now a faded shade of yellow. Maribelle smiled as she said "Even the ugly things have a beautiful side. You just have to find it."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:03 am

Wow! I so want to join this Very Happy And for the moment, I will only be role playing Tobias and Jayy.... seeing as they are the only people I have posted in my den xD But when I add my other character, I'll add them as well ^^ ))
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:16 am

sounds awesome Fab! Which one of my charaters do you want to RP with? I have I think one more guy back at my den and a ton more girls~
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:21 am

Um, whichever you want ^^ And you can pick whichever guy of mine you think would be best for your guy. And I will add a few girls later, but am currently too lazy xD ))
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:24 am

Arielle watched through squinted eyes as the sun broke across the horizon. It was a really nice biew and she instantly understood why the other girl came here everyday. "Wow, it's gorgeous." She commented as her attention turned to the little fish bowl. Arielle just smirked at Maribelle when she made that comment, it was so true and she agreed with it completely. "Just as all beatiful things have an ugly side." She put in, finishing the thought.
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:26 pm

The sun rose a little higher and the pretty colors in the fishbowl faded into a greyscale scene with a golden fish just swimming around in a circle. Mari nodded as she put the fish down, back into her backpack, as she said "So why are you talking to me? Normally people would just pass on through." She shrugged. "People think I'm weird that I carry around a backpack all the time."
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Arielle watched as the fish reverted back to it's goldish color. "Well, why wouldn't I? I don't see a reason not to. You seem pretty cool. All ya gotta do is talk to some people, maybe you'll find someone interesting." She told her with a shrug, it's what she liked to do, talk to strangers. Well, so long as they didn't look too sketchy or murderous in general. Yeah, she typically liked to stay away from those type of people.
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:52 pm

[ Ah I don't know how to carry on the conversation XD ]
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:57 pm

{{ *whispers* Neither do I! Maybe there could be a government attack soon? :3 }}
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:59 pm

Maybe right now then Mari grabs Ari's hand to try to get away when the goverment sees them and think they're together so they just run?
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:38 pm

{{ Heh, sounds fun! I'm game! }}
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:49 pm

Suddenly a few people leaked out of a van, they were filled with guns. They had long rifles that were slung around their torsos, a bulletproof vest was on their chest yet the most peculiar aspect of these people were their googles that were sitting on their face. The lenses were a deep red and their hair snowy white. Mari had heard that the hair was dyed white so they could dye it other colors to blend in with the other people around them. Hounds howled as they were secured by leashes.
    "A-Ari...let's go....they make me uncomfortable." She said, instantly getting up and slinging the backpack on her back as she looked down at the girl.
    Then with a gunshot a person next to her was shot down, it was someone that was a strong believer in the LGBT community. The person fell, gasping for breath as blood trickled out of the girl's mouth, onto Mari's shoe. She screamed, jumping back from the girl's head. She looked over at Ari and tugged at her hand as she said urgently "Come On.....Hurry up!" She was nearly hestric, she was never one to watch death without a tear in her eye. Sudddenly she heard one of the government people bark "Go get them! Exterminate the Impurities!"
    And with that, with one final tug she bolted with Ari trailing behind her.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Hey! so, Infinity, I was thinking perhaps Jason and Jayy? I think they would be pretty good together Wink ))
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Yeah that sounds good ^^ Want me to start or you
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:07 pm

You should :3 Lol ))
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Arielle almost screamed out as she watched the girl in front of them fall over dead. Her eyes widened in horror as she watched the goverment's extremist ways. {{o.o}} She quickly rushed away from the government people, terrified that she'd end up dead on the ground too. She always thought that the government was supposed to be fair, but in a way it made sense... Sort of not really. Well, not really at all. Arielle used her cheerleading background to sprint away, pulling the other girl with her, the two of them attached at the hand. Both with the same goal and mindset; to escape from those maniacs.

{{ Well... That's a bit extreme... O.o }}
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:18 pm

Replying in a couple seconds since I need to fix my homework to both and I didn't know XD Winging it to the best~ ]
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:15 pm

* Salutes* Okay! o3o *Derps around* ))
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:00 am

A guy sat at a bar, evening covering the city. In his hand was a drink and beading his forehead lightly was sweat. He had just gotten done with singing a couple songs for the people in the bar, it was crowded because of his performance. He took another swig at the alcohol as his dark grey eyes wandered around the mass of bodies. He was wearing a plain grey t-shirt that some of his drunken fans had torn near the center so now it looked more like a V-neck. His dark brown hair looked black in the dimness of the place. 

"Just keep Running!" She thought to herself as a little blue fish popped into get head, singing 'Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...swimming swimming She shook the thought out of her head as she ducked under a branch. Taking a look behind her shoulder, she suddenly nailed Ari in the side causing them both to tumble slightly down a hill and under a bridge. She was stunned for a second before she got up from her scraped knees and started throwing rocks as though they were still running up there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:56 pm