Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

4 posters

ιɴғιɴιтe ғreedoм вeнιɴd jυdɢeмeɴтαl вαrѕ ♥

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

ιɴғιɴιтe ғreedoм вeнιɴd jυdɢeмeɴтαl вαrѕ  ♥ - Page 3 Empty Re: ιɴғιɴιтe ғreedoм вeнιɴd jυdɢeмeɴтαl вαrѕ ♥

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:25 am

A boy walked into the bar, his face sunken and sad. He really couldn't afford to be at a bar, or really old enough, but he needed to drown his sorrows. He slumped on a chair, and pulled out his wallet, looking at the pitiful amount of money he had. Although it was meant for food, he wanted a beer. And he ordered one, happy this place didn't ask for I.D. He took the drink, and took a long chug of it, hoping to become intoxicated soon.
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

ιɴғιɴιтe ғreedoм вeнιɴd jυdɢeмeɴтαl вαrѕ  ♥ - Page 3 Empty Re: ιɴғιɴιтe ғreedoм вeнιɴd jυdɢeмeɴтαl вαrѕ ♥

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:35 am

Jason looked over to the sorry chap sitting next to him and said in his voice that sounded almost like it had a velvety purr to it. "Seems like you need another drink. What happened? Girl break up with you?" His eyes were warm and playful as he met the boy's trying not to be coming off as a complete ass. He just had a rough kind of humor at first.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:38 am

Jayy glanced over at the guy, and gave a amused little laugh "Something like that, I guess" He said, as he pushed some of the midnight strands from his eyesight. That blasted hair. He needed to get it cut soon. Always getting in his eyes. He took another drink from the beer, as his eyes seemed to hang, and looked as if they where in another world.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:50 pm

Arielle rushed away fromt the officials, hoping to whatever superior being was out there that she would make it out of this situation alive. She suddenly felt something nudge into her side and aaw that it was the other girl, accidently knocking them down the hill under a bridge onto a stoney shore. She'd be lucky if she escaped with a couple of bruises at this point. She glanced over at Maribelle and noticed her actions, so she imitated them, tossing rocks up the hill at the unknown beyond it.
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:22 am

Shouting and more shouting. Maribelle held her breath as she heard footsteps coming closer and she could see brushed of their black pants above them. Still more shouting, trying madly to hunt them down so they could kill them. She let out a shuddery breath as they bought the rock trick and sprinted away with guns in hand. She laid her head back against the wall as she looked over at Ari. "Sorry for pushing you...I'll fix you up once we find somewhere to go. Maybe in a hotel? Or a bus." Maribelle stopped herself, glancing down at the girl's clothing and asked "Wait...do 
    you have a family? I don't want to take you away from them...not because of my stupid mistake anyways."

"Yeah my bo-girlfriend did the same to me." He said, quickly recovering from just saying that he was flatly gay to this stranger. He let out a chuckle, throwing back more of his drink as he looked at Jayy. He was good looking, there was no denying that. But something about his eyes...how they ever so slightly stared off into space, deep into untold thought...he loved it. He normally wasn't like this, he never felt instantly attached to someone. But this boy, he did.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:43 pm

Jayy was snapped out of his little trance, of staring into a distance like he was in space, when his phone began to vibrate in his back pocket. He sighed, and pulled it out. The screen name was a simple <3 done purposely to hide the fact it was another male. The picture of two hands locked. "Hello?" He answered, pulling off his best 'I am happy' tone. Screaming and yelling, cursing and threats where launched at him through the other line, and Jayy sighed, ending the call. The voice on the other line was male, one could detect that if truly listening. "Sorry, that's my cue to go" He said dully. "Pleasure to meet you" He stood up, taking the final drink of the beer
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Arielle stayed silent for a few seconds as the people finally leave them alone. She slowly lowers the rock in her hand, placing it back down among the rest. She let out a sigh of relief before turning to Maribelle, then looking at herself, now noticing the scartches and bruises from the stumble. They weren't too bad, but she was pretty sure they looked far worse than they were. Then, before responding to the other girls question, she had to make a quick decision. She did have a family, sort of, they were adoptive, and they were out of town for awhile while her grandmother was in the hospital. It'd already been a week and thigs seemed to be getting worse for the grandmother that she'd barely met. Though, despite them leaving her alone again, it was sort of nice to know that they trusted her enough. "Yeah, sure. Umm... Do you have a house or something? I mean, we could go back to mine I guess..." She replied. After today's events, she was a tad reluctant to go anywhere public with another girl, one-on-one.
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:58 am

Jason heard the male voice on the other line along with some of the screaming. He coughed, running a hand through his hair as he looking over at the fellow male drinker. "Uh, sorry if its prodding but...are you sure you're okay? I mean, if you're in some sh-t, I could help you." He said nodding a bit as he looked at the boy, waiting for him to respond.

"Uh...let's go to yours." She said remembering her older brother that raged throughout the house and her emotionally detached mother. The only person that kept her grounded was her aunt that lived there to keep order in the house when times were bad. She carefully ran a hand through her hair, her bangs getting in her face as she checked the backpack again. The fish was okay. She then looked up to Ari, wondering what was going to happen next in their little story.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:42 pm

The small boys head looked down a little, not meeting his gaze. "No" He lied right through his teeth "I'm fine" His fingers curled around the tight green and black long sleeve he always wore under his shirt, and those lanky fingers tugged the sleeve down a little, habit to always hide those cuts all on his arms. Not all of them inflicted by solely him, but a abusive boyfriend, the same that called. He still look away, anywhere other than directly to Jason. He had help standing right there! Someone offering to help. Maybe get him out of this h*llhole he called his life. But there where also so many risks involved with it, and he couldn't bring himself to take those, and he couldn't allow him to possibly drag Jason right into the mess either.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:00 am

{{ }}

Arielle just nodded and started off the trek towards her house. She wasn't about to question the other girl on why she chose her own space. After all, her house was perfectly fine, granted, it may be a tad bit messy, but it was fine despite that. Lost in a few random thoughts of her own, she was quickly reminded of something importent. She turned to the other girl and her fish, realizing that she really didn't know her besides today. "So, tell me about yourself!" She wasn't quite sure what she wanted to know, but she just wanted to know more about this new, sort of quirky girl that appeared in her life with such odd events.
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:17 am

"No you're not." Jason said looking at the boy and his excessive sleeve pulling. It was obvious that he was definately not okay. He sighed, looking over the boy as he ran a hand through his hair. He somewhat knew what it was like only it was with his family and you couldn't really get away from your family but boyfriends were different. There was something about the guy that Jason just wanted to help.

"Well I came here because my family wasn't exactly accepted back where we lived. It was out of the country so they just moved here since it seemed quiet enough." She shrugged. "We go to the same school and I carry a fish around. I mean, I don't know what to say! Nobody has asked me that before." She gave a bitter chuckle as she shrugged her shoulders once again. Nobody wanted to know about her.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:29 am

"Is it that obvious?" he sighed, then buried his face in his hands, his skin slight cool from his naturally cold body. He seemed to mutter a few things into his hands, like he was talking to himself, just trying to figure this out. When he removed his hands, he looked at him a second before saying "No. N-not that I don't appreciate the offer.... I-I just can't drag anyone else into my mess"
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:12 am

{{ }}

Arielle listened intently as she talked about herself. The girl seemed interesting enough, she didn't see why people would ignore her. Granted, she was a smidgen odd, but that just means all the more fun. She continued walling along silently, thinking of a few things. "What do you mean by 'not accepted'?" She ventured, trying to figure out who this girl was.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:00 pm

//Lurks//
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:43 am

[ // doesn't know how to respond to your post Fab // XD
    I don't know what he should do~ ]
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:06 am

Well.. Jason could be stubborn and follow Jayy or something. I coul make Kayy get either jumped by random people, oorrrr his boyfriend could attack him in a alley way and Jason could beat the living crap out of him xD ))
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:32 pm

[ Yeah that would be nice, Jason could be walking along and bam, super Jason! ]

Jason simply nodded, not wanting to pry the boy as he said a simple "It was nice meeting you." Taking his coat he disappeared in the crowd of grinding and dancing bodies. Sighing, he pulled up his hood as he walked out of the club and looked up at the sky. Thunder rumbled in the distance as he continued to walk down the sidewalk.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:30 am

"You to" He said quietly, as he payed the bar tender the money. Then the small boy then shoved his hands into his pockets, lowered his head so his coal hair fell over his eyes, and walked out. Each step seemed to be to loud for his liking, and the air to cold, sending a shiver up his spine. The crack of thunder made him jump slightly, deathly terrified of it. So, in a attempt to make his way home as soon as possible, he cut into a alley way. Now, I know, that's a stupid thing to do. But the boy just wasn't using his head. He didn't see anyone, until he felt himself get slammed into the brick wall. His eyes wide, and terrified, he looked at his attacker. The blonde hair familiar, and those blue eyes. Eyes once full of life, joy, love. Now cold, dark and hateful.
    "You think you can just leave me? Huh? You think it's that easy!" The larger boy growled
    "I-I'm sorry" Jayy said, his voice shaking
    "Sorry isn't enough" That's when his head was grabbed, and jerked sideways, making contact with a sharp dumpster corner. Jayy felt dizzy after that, as blood trickled down his temple.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:24 am

{{ Lupin! I had it! I had my first forum dream! Granted, Imsy yelled at me for not being on... But, I still had it! }}
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:57 pm

[ Well you need to tell me about it now Winter~ ]

Jason stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes flicking back from which he came. Maybe he should go back and just be there for that guy. Sighing, he turned around and started walking back to the bar. Running a hand through his hair, he tried to make up what he would say. He couldn't just walk in there and be a creeper. Although he wanted to go in there and pretend that he had a awesome reason to go home with that guy...he really didn't have a reason in the first place.
    As his mind was in turmoil, he heard some yelling and a crash. Normally he wouldn't have gone to the rescue but he was curious. He walked around a dark corner and all of a sudden saw Jayy on the ground bleeding by the hands of a older looking guy. All the rage and butterflies in his stomach conjured up into one angry Jason. Making a sound in the back of his throat he walked up to the guy and pushed him back throwing curses at him instantly. He really didn't know what he was doing in this situation but he had to help Jayy.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:21 pm

The boy had been pushed to the ground, and began to struggle against Jason. But, Jason was a lot bigger than he, and most definitely a lot stronger. Soon, the attempt to escape the boys clutches got more desperate, and frantic. The boy was a coward. Hurting those weaker than he, yet scared to get what he had coming to him.
    Jayy was trying to sit up, confused as to what exactly was going on. But his body had faked him, and he remained on the ground, hands over the gash on his face. Warm, sticky blood was flowing from the decent sized wound, and his hands were trying to stop the excessive blood from getting everywhere.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:48 pm