Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

Finding Ourselves

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Finding Ourselves - Page 13 Empty Re: Finding Ourselves

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:34 pm

Not too long after Max had gotten up, Blaze began to stir. H shifted a little, trying to find a more comfortable position up against Max. Until finally, his eyes fluttered open. He could feel how he was still pressed up against the other man, and felt his warmth radiate onto him. It was nice. He couldn't help but smile a little, staying relatively still, minus the small shift of his arm. "Morning" He muttered softly, still partially asleep.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:43 pm

Max let his eyes flicker down to where Blaze's face was. His lips twitched into a sleepy smile. "Hello there. I didn't wake you, did I?" he shifted ever so slightly, his hand resting on the small of the younger boys back. He brought his free hand up, and ran it through his messy hair, actually doing it good rather than messing it up. He pushed himself up a bit, sitting up slightly.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:48 pm

He shook his head, but only just "No, no. You didn't. " He muttered, shifted as well so he sat up. Instantly he regretted moving. His whole body ached. Gah. School was going to suck. His head pounded, almost like a hangover. His side hurt immensely, and his arm stung, along with all the other small cuts and bruises around his boy. He ran his hands along his face, trying to wake himself up. He needed coffee.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:55 pm

"You look right... Knackered" he trailed off slowly. "Are you up for school today, or do you need a day off?" The concern in his voice was easily identifiable. His eyes ran over each injury, his worry renewed with each bruise, cut, and scrape. He may not be able to do much, but he had a knack for forging notes thanks to his repeated experience on the subject when he was in school.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:03 pm

Blaze almost looked offended."Psshhh, of course I can go to school. I'm perfectly fine" He said stubbornly. He wasn't going to let a few injuries stop him. Why, of course not. This was Blaze after all. He shifted, and tried to get out of bed. But his body was like, 'Haha! Nope.' And so he sighed, and slumped back in bed with a defeated sigh "On second thought.... Maybe I shouldn't...."
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:10 pm

"I'll take your brother to school in an hour. Then I'm going to come back, okay?" Max said, his voice taking on a teacherly tone that said don't even try to argue with me because I'll win. "Do you think he's awake, or do I need to go get him up?" he asked, pushing himself off the bed. He grabbed his lifeguard sweatshirt, raising an eyebrow.

(okay, I made this cool band for this rp on the warriors forum and now they aren't sure if they want me to use more than four characters but they won't let me get rid of my old character and it's just rubbish...)
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:24 pm

"Okay" He sighed, and then began to crawl out of bed, despite the pain. "And I'll wake him up." He then got up, stretching, but winced. Hey, it was only pain. Blaze would live through it. He then began to shuffle towards the door, eyes squinted a little. He wasn't the best morning person.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:33 pm

Max pulled the sweatshirt over his head and attempted to fix his hair into something he saw as presentable. He managed to get it into something similar to a quiff. He popped a piece of gum into his mouth, being slightly overcome by the flavor hitting his taste buds. He didn't know what to do with himself, so he sat at the edge of the bed, waiting for Blaze to come back to the room.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:45 pm

Blaze quietly shuffled out of the room, and made his way to his brothers room. After a few minutes, and a few screeches made from Hayden, Blaze went into the kitchen. Hayden stopped him, asking about the reason to why he looked like that. He explained what had happened, and Hayden only gasped "See! That's why you should have taken me! I wished I could have seen it!" He face palmed. Of course. With a sigh, and a smirk, he walked into the kitchen, and got two mugs of coffee, and poured the hot dark liquid into them. He added some creamer and sugar, and made his way back to his room. "Here ya' go" He smiled softly, handing the other man the black mug
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Max smiled, "Thank you. I needed some coffee." He stuck the piec of gum on the inside of his wrist and took a drink of the coffee. He could feel his body waking up as the warm liquid filled his system. It only took him a few moments to drink the whole cup. Then he popped the piece of gum back in his mouth and smiled brightly at Blaze. He was obviously more awake by that point in time, his blue eyes opened a bit wider.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:40 pm

Blaze nodded and sat next to him. But he didn't drink much of his coffee, only took a few miniscule sips. He was staring at a spot on his wall. Just staring at it. His mind was wandering, making him space out.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Sorry. I was at le ocean

Max glanced over, "Blaze, are you okay?" his heart was speeding up, fear settling in the pit of his stomach. The blank look reminded him of a day a few years ago, the same vacant stare that she had on that day. It was the way she stared at the sky right before it happened. There was no way it could be happening to Blaze. What had happened to her was much worse than that which had happened to Blaze the day before.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:17 pm

Lucky :3 I'm going to the beach in two weeks Very Happy Seaside Beotch~ Lol. Wanted to go to Astoria, or a bay in Washington, but my parents already booked it Neutral Buuttt, it's still the beach P: Yeah....
    --
    He snapped out of his little trance, and looked at Max "What? Oh, yeah" He gave him a devilish smile. "Sorry. I was thinking, and kinda zoned out." He simply said. You know those moments, when you just get thinking? About life. Things you've done, things you're doing. What your life is becoming. If your life is going the way it should. He was having that kinda moment. Assessing his life pretty much. Sitting here, on his bed, drinking coffee with Max had gotten him thinking. Maybe a bit more than he should.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:27 pm

I'm at Ocean Shores. I was supposed to go to seaside but it was full. Astoria is my favorite place ever!

Max's fear leveled out as he relaxed. As soon as Blaze looked at him, he was reassured that the boy was okay. He reached out and grabbed his hand, tangling their fingers together. He liked to be touching the boy in some way or another, no matter if it was their knees, elbows, shoulders, whatever. He just liked to be as near the boy as he could. Both of his hands held Blaze's carefully, enveloping the whole of it.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:39 pm

Lol, I know right? Astoria is epic! I also love Tillamook.
    --
    It came out of his mouth before he could stop it "What are we?" He asked. He didn't quite know. Not friends, that's for sure. But boyfriends? He wasn't sure. Maybe. But they couldn't be openly in a relationship. Not until Blaze graduated. BEcause he wasn't going to put Max's job in danger. Never. He just looked at Max. He really wanted to know. And was actually a little scared of the answer.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:50 pm

"What do you want us to be?" Max asked, an eyebrow raised. Of course he knew what he wanted them to be, but he felt it best if they took the relationship at the speed Blaze was comfortable with. It's not like he was terribly experienced in dating guys. He couldn't imagine it was much different from dating girls, but there was no sense in pushing the boy too far. Max was patient when he needed to be, and he felt that this called for patience.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:32 am

I-I don't know" He admitted with a sigh. He seriously didn't know. It was so different than any other relationship he had been in. All the girls he had ever been with instantly thought that the second after they kissed, they were dating. And Blaze went along with it. But this time it was different. He genuinely cared about Max, and didn't want this to be 'just another relationship'. His gaze shifted, so he was now looking away, to his feet.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:51 am

Max pushed his face up gently, so they were looking at each other. He then said, "That's fine, Blaze. I don't want to rush you, so take your time." He then let his hand fall, so Blaze could look wherever he pleased. He pressed a light kiss to the boy's temple. He knew that this was probably a bit weird for Blaze, considering everything that must have been new to the boy. He hadn't really realized how confusing this very well may be to the boy who had, just a few days earlier, known himself to be straight.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:03 am

Blaze smiled at him, and then gently leaned in, after he had kissed his temple. He let his face inch closer, and closer to Max, eyes closing. It was amazing, how he felt whenever around Max. It was incredible. He just enjoyed being near him. And right now was nice. "Thanks" He whispered, and leaned in ever so more, brushing against his lips lightly.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:15 am

Max closed the hairbreadth of space that had been between their lips. His movements were gentle, tender even. He moved his mouth slowly, passion overwhelming the kiss. One of his hands held the boy's neck, his thumb brushing over the love bite he'd left there the night before.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:32 am

Blaze kissed him back, letting his lips gently glide against Max's own soft pink lips. The younger boy let one arm slip around Max's neck, while the other gently clutched his thigh. He began to deepen the kiss, wanting more than what was being given.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:48 am

Max took the hint, pulling back quickly. He stood up, nudging his way between Blaze's legs easily. He took the boys face between his hands. He bent over and kissed Blaze with a fire, a passion that couldn't be compared to anything that he'd ever felt in his life. His heart was nearly pounding right out of his chest.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:55 am

Blaze felt his whole being heat up from passion, and the fire burning in his stomach. This was amazing. He kissed back eagerly, his hands roaming up, and began to run through Max's hair, gently tugging on the soft locks. How amazing this felt. Max leaning over him, on his bead, making out with him. Perfect.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:02 am

Max nipped the boys lower lip lightly, letting out a quiet groan of approval. The boys tugs at his hair made him bite down just a little harder. Suddenly, he remembered something. He quickly but unwillingly pulled away.
    "I should take your brother to school, yeah? When I get back, we can continue with this," he whispered, his eyes raking down the boys body hungrily.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:09 am

Blaze groaned a little, not wanting him to go "Fine" He sighed "Take the demon sibling to school" He smirked slightly, and pulled Max into one last passionate kiss before pulling away.
    Hayden was running his hands through his dyed hair, and smiled. Perfect. He then walked out from the bathroom, now fully ready.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:51 am