Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

It's happening again. I can't take it anymore!

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

It's happening again. I can't take it anymore! - Page 6 Empty Re: It's happening again. I can't take it anymore!

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 pm

Omg thats awesome!!!! ;D
    --
    She stopped what she was doing and looked at him, baffled. "Why would you do that?" she questioned, trying to contemplate just why he'd want to do that. "He attacked you. Could have even killed you. Why would you want to see him? No one would judge if you just moved on to another patient. I mean, that's what always happens. He'll get another volunteer soon enough. You could get a less violent patient," she said it as if it all made sense. She meant it with the best intentions, of course. Not trying to be rude or anything. She just couldn't understand why he'd want to continue working with such a violent and troubled young man. The young women saw Felix begin to panic, hearing the irregular and erratic heartbeat on the monitor. She rushed over to his side, gently resting a hand on his shoulder. "Mr.Andrew, are you okay?" She questioned "What are you looking for?" She was concerned that he'd put too much stress on himself and exert himself.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

It's happening again. I can't take it anymore! - Page 6 Empty Re: It's happening again. I can't take it anymore!

Post by Forbidden Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:46 pm

"My rosary. Where is it?" he said in a panicky sort of voice as his fingers trailed over his collar bone frantically. The rosary was a gift from his grandmother, and he never took it off. She had died before he'd been able to get help to beat his depression. She never knew him as a happy adult, and he wore the rosary she bought for him in hopes that maybe she was up in heaven, happy that he had decided to reach out. He had decided to do so because of her death. He felt like she would have wanted him to be happy.
    He registered what she had said about Ryder and stored the words in the back of his mind. He wouldn't let her think that he was another one of those people who just gave up at the first sign of a problem. He stuck it out through thick and thin. One little bump and a few bruises wasn't going to stop him from helping someone who needed his help. Plus, he'd gotten somewhere with Ryder, and he knew he could help the young boy.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:03 am

The woman began to panic herself, wanting to calm down the man but didn't know how. "I-I don't know," she said, trying to stay calm. She looked around the room, hoping to find it, but failed. She hoped they found it soon or Felix was going to blow a fuse if he kept his heart beating like this. Erratic and irregular. He was straining himself, and it wasn't healthy. "I can go and look for it, if you'd like. Go check in Mr.Noan's room."
    --
    Sorry. My creative juices are low. And.... um.... where should it be? Should she find it or not? *Is a moron*
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:04 pm

I want him to find it cos I have an idea c:

"I have to find it," Felix urged. He couldn't handle not having the necklace where he knew it was. Maybe getting rid of the rosary on his own terms wouldn't be so traumatizing, but losing it was something that he definitely couldn't handle. He wanted to be one hundred percent sure that he was better before he got rid of the thing. It was his totem, a way to remind himself why he needed to get better. Losing it was not an option.

I'm sorry... That's really short and kind of lame...
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:29 am

"O-okay," She said, mildly scared at this point. For both her, and Felix. She was scared he was going to have a meltdown and completely freak out. And then ultimately injure possibly himself, or perhaps her. "How about you go look for it then?" She suggested "I can accompany you as you look for it,"
    --
    Sorry. Brain not working well at the moment.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:42 pm

Felix started pulling the receptors that connected him to the heart monitor and he started fiddling with his IV. He stopped what he was doing and looked up at the nurse with wide eyes. "Could you take this out of my wrist? I really dunno how to without ripping up my wrist. I think I have enough scars for a few lifetimes anyways," Felix said. He was still sort of panicky, but he'd let himself settle a bit. He had to think straight. He knew that much.it was the only reason he'd managed to not have a full blown panic attack at this point. He was terrified.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:42 pm

No problem
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:11 pm

"Of course," the nurse spoke, giving him a reassuring smile, as she gently began to take out his IV, and the other wires and needles connected to him. Once it was all over with, she gently placed a hand on his shoulder "Now I shouldn't even be letting you get out of this bed, let alone to go look for your necklace. So if we are to go find it, you have to play it safe. Walk slowly, cautiously and if you begin to feel lightheaded, tell me and we'll take a rest," her voice was stern and final, not leaving any room for argument. She wasn't going to have him drop dead like a fly because he was too eager and exerted himself.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Felix nodded, climbing out of bed. He stood on unsturdy legs, feet cold against the tile of the hospital floors. Once his legs were reaccustomed to his body weight, he began to walk. He thanked god that he was wearing a pair of sweatpants and not one of those ridiculous hospital gowns. After they got a few feet down the hallway, he turned his head to glance at the nurse, "He didn't mean to, you know? He wasn't hurting me on purpose. I shouldn't have tried to restrain him on my own. His body acted fast on a fight or flight response in which it chose flight. The problem was, he had to do a bit of fighting to be able to flee. He's not some sort of murderous animal who is intent on seeing blood spatter the walls. He's just a kid, and he needs someone who's willing to actually try because all of you people move on at the first damn sign of anything being difficult. No wonder he isn't getting any better. You have to put a little effort into helping him recover."
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:51 am

Avery Langer-A do-gooder who just wants to fly under the radar. He's pretty shy but once a conversation starts, he can talk pretty well
    Elliot Burns-a CEO at a big company. A flakey new-age sort of boss
    Silas Murdock-Someone who wants to do everything and is a bit of an adrenaline junkie
    Kian Palmer-the kid who is actually really sad but works on making everyone else smile. He's kind of a "class clown" who finds trouble wherever he goes. He's never in lots of trouble though.
    Felix Webb-music nerd who hates to dress up. He's predictable. He's a sweet heart with a terrifying temper that rises a lot.
    Declan Kaspar-sassy actor who plays in a very successful TV show. Everyone loves him, and he is on this mission to meet as many of his fans as he can.
    Quinton De La Fontain-A Frenchman who rides a motorcycle everywhere and does a whole lot of brooding. He's a player, and he goes through men and women faster than you can snap your fingers.
    Jasper Knight-he's a bright eyed surfer who just wants to make it big in the surfing world. He's kind of rude sometimes and he's very popular at the UNI he attends.
    Maxwell McGreggor-the Scottish race car driver with a bit of a pyrotechnic personality. Very soft spoken and goofy.
    Atticus Rhodes-posh sort of man with a pHd and who teaches college courses in Literature.
    Foster Vincent-a world famous model who just wants to go unnoticed
    Sterling Wakefield-a struggling writer who has a theatrical side
    Keaton Poole-an old soul/hipster
    Chester Durham-a kind sort of guy who likes to read by the fire and go out fishing and hunting. A family man who wants a little excitement in his life.
    Alfie Browning-a computer nerd/conspiracy theorist who is fairly socially awkward
    Leonardo Westbrook-party boy college kid who is everyone's friend
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:59 am

Wait! I changed my mind.
    Quinton De La Fontain-an innocent guy who lacks common sense. He's always very confused when he hears colloquialisms and stuff. Basically he's someone who doesn't know pop culture or the rights and wrongs of the world. No understanding of sarcasm ect.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:25 am

Okay I've been thinking very hard the past like, half an hour and I still can't choose. I have a few in mind that I really like the only problem is that I can't seem to find the perfect character. I'm trying to find someone to roleplay, but I can't .-. It's rather aggravating actually. I'm going through many cute guys (Mainly band members) But none of them fit the role the way I want them to -_-'
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:26 am

Hmmmm
    Well, tell me a few you like, and I'll throw out some plot ideas
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:36 am

Still trying to find people I can use xD I'm pathetic cx
    Well, Dean of course. I mean, he is in my top 3 celebrity crushes (Along with Benedict Cumberbatch and Zachary Quinto)
    Kieran, oh yes him.
    Silas c: Because omg I see stars is f--king amazing and he is adorable
    Kian (:
    Foster is really cute so yeah him too
    I also like Jasper
    So yeah ^^
    Maybe not alllll of them, because I (sadly) have a breaking point x)
    But whichever you think would be fun
    Or whatever.....
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:01 am

Dean would probably be something along the lines of he's having troubles getting all of his college required classes in his schedule with both of his jobs and driving his sixteen year old (cos I'm making Sammy a lot younger) brother forty five minutes each morning and afternoon to and from his fancy private school every day. He decides to try and make a deal with the college professor in Kansas City's college. I really hope the professor could be Cas, this innocent, intelligent, but terribly adorable guy older guy. Maybe twenty-nine. He decides to listen to what Dean has to say. Dean tells him about his full schedule and Cas decides that he can make it work on Tuesday and Fridays at Four to six. I can get more in depth if you choose this plot, but later Cas invites Dean and Sam to liv with him because he's rich and blah blah. Dean obviously gets scared because he has feelings for Cas and they have this weird connection. All angst basically.

Kierans would probably be something more fluffy. Like a cuter sort of plot.

Silas would be with the adrenaline junkie and the reserved shy kid who wants freedom. More fluff

Kians would be something along the lines of him bumping into a college kid somehow. The kid notices that Kian isn't really happy, so he starts to try and make the kid happy. This would be sorta angsty and fluffy.

Foster would be him and his photographer. Because that'd be cute and stuff c: but it'd be angst and fluff

Jasper would most likely be with an actual famous surfer. Angst and fluff most likely
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:02 am

Obviously Deans plot is the most developed because I've been thinking about it a lot
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:36 am

Okay, love the idea but theres one problem.... I'm not on season 4 yet o.o Ahhhh yeah. So even though I desperately want to roleplay this give me a week maybe? Let me get there xD I'm on season 3 right now....

And omg they all sound amazing.
    Uggggggg
    I can't pickkkkkkk
    Or make a decent characterrrrrr
    Crap
    Sorry ):
    Ahhhhh
    Yeah.....
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:37 am

I can wait a week or so c:
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:39 am

Okay cool. But of course, we can do the other plots and whatnot if you want ^^
    Or just one, or three, or whatever you want to do. Really it's all up to you c:
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:40 am

Lol I'm up for whatever you want.
    I wanna roleplay all my characters.
    Of course I'll have to come up with more detailed plots and stuff.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:43 am

So that leaves you to choose what pairing(s) you like the best and we can do those
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:59 am

Okay. I could only rule out one of them because I'm a terrible decision maker.
    Lets do all of them except Fosters I guess x)
    I couldn't say no to any more....
    But at this moment, lets only do one. Because I don't think I can make 4 characters o.o
    And I think I may actually have a character to use
    Well make...
    So for now wanna do the Silas plot?
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:31 am

Sure
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:20 pm

Okay, so I was working on Silas' plot cos you said that's the one you wanted to start with. Here's the idea I came up with:
    Silas and your character (who I will call Kyle cos I dunno his name) have been neighbors since diaper days. Their mom's are the best of friends which meant they were always pushed together. At first it was okay, but as time went on, the two became increasingly different. Silas turned into this "do anything for the thrill" kind of guy who just wanted to live whereas Kyle became more quiet and shy. They went their separate ways, each forging a friend group of their own choosing. Fresh out of college Silas has a too-big apartment, and Kyle has to transfer colleges as a sophomore for whatever odd reason (I'm thinking the college he was in dropped his major so he had to move). On a roommate hunt, the two run into each other. It's gotta be fate, so Kyle moves in to Silas' apartment. At first it's a bit difficult to coexist with someone so different, but Silas is determined to pull his should-have-been best friend out of his shell. Maybe he just has to start small.

Give me your honest opinion
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:44 am

Oh.My.God.I.Love.This.Plot.
    Well, now comes the hard part. Actually making the character ;n;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:05 am