Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

It's happening again. I can't take it anymore!

Forbidden
    Forbidden

It's happening again. I can't take it anymore! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's happening again. I can't take it anymore!

Post by Forbidden Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:05 pm

"He was great. I don't know what all the fuss was about, but you really should get someone in there to look at his arms. He had a moment and scratched himself all up," Felix explained easily. He looked at himself and added, "Oh, I don't suppose you have an extra shirt lying around somewhere in this place?" He closed the door behind him, now standing with the doctor in the hallway. "Also... Do you know somewhere close by that I could stay? The college isn't funding me for the lodging part because all the hotels around here are so darn expensive. And I'm a college kid... So I'm broke." He laughed nervously, grabbing the back of his neck with one of his hands and letting his eyes travel to the floor
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

It's happening again. I can't take it anymore! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's happening again. I can't take it anymore!

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:28 pm

He couldn't help but smile. It was nice to hear Ryder had been good. "Oh, you can just borrow a shirt from the laundry room." He smiled, and looked at his clipboard, letting his pen gliding over the paper. He wrote down that Ryder seemed to be acting better than usual. His eyes trailed back up, looking back at felix "And your school called about that. They suggested we give you a room here. Seeing some of our workers live here, we have a separate part of the building for lodging. And you are more than welcome to stay."
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:37 pm

Felix smiled, "That'd be perfect! Thanks so much. I was actually kind of worried about finding somewhere to stay. So, are there any paper I need to fill out or anything? I know the last time I job shadowed there were heaps of release forms and such."
    He was leaning against the door, picking at some of the dried blood on his arms. He wasn't exactly sure if he would be meeting other patients or what would be going on. The first day was always awkward, but this was even worse because this was a real job and it was important and he couldn't mess anything up.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:24 pm

"Oh, you can fill those out tomorrow" He said kindly "You should get washed up first, and go meet some other patients before it gets too late. I'm sure some of them would be delighted to see a new face"
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:04 am

Should we skip to the next day? Or did you have some plans?
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:13 am

Lol. No plans whatsoever xD
    --
    ~skips to morning~
    --
    Ryder quickly grabbed the many tubes of acrylic pain in his slender fingers. He had just gotten some new art supplies, and he planned to use them. Letting the tips of his finger guide him, he picked the tube in which he felt spoke to him. Did he know what he wanted to paint? No. It normally just came to him. Was expressed through the strokes of his brush. He picked a vibrant green, and gripped the white cap. He twisted it, until it came off. He poured a generous amount onto the pallet, and then selected a subtle yellow. Once more he twisted the cap off, and then added a small little dot of the buttery color. Selecting the correct brush, he mixed it slowly, until the colors blended perfectly. Then, lifting the bush, he twisted his body to face the large canvass that lay on the floor in front of him. He reached out, and pressed the color covered soft hairs onto the canvas, and let his hands do the work. Shifting the fine bristles, swiping it over the blank canvas, adding color and life.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed May 01, 2013 10:42 pm

Felix woke up, startled at first, because he was unsure where he was. The realization hit him after his eyes flicked over the barren space. Number one priority on Sunday, ask his roommate to send him some pictures from their room. He couldn't stand how blank it all looked. With a sigh, he flung himself from the bed, barely landing on his feet. He caught his footing and went to his suitcase, digging through the clothes. He settled on a pair of old, low-rise jeans and a black v-neck. He pulled them on and cuffed his jeans. He put on some gray dress socks with little black anchors all over them. When he put on his black Vans, you could see some of the socks. His glasses completed the look.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue May 07, 2013 8:33 pm

After a short period of time passed, Ryder's creation began to blossom. Splashes of green, blue, pink, yellow, red lined the canvas as if it was a bundle of colors, smashed together into a picture. The fine lines of grass, each blade slightly altered than the one is rested beside. The sky's color, a light blue, pink accenting the rim of the thin clouds. The sun setting over the large field of yellow grass. The large orange and yellow ball, sinking so low only the tip was visible. The painting was so... vivid, colorful, full of life. It was like Ryder hadn't even painted it. Like a photograph had just been given texture and life. He was adding the finishing touches to the sky, giving the clouds more perception.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed May 08, 2013 12:01 am

He walked to the main floor, taking his time. He was familiarizing himself with all the sights of the hospital. The night before, after leaving Ryder, he had met a multitude of other patients at different stages of recovery. He cycled through the names as he looked around. Finally, he reached the ground floor, his finger toying with the silver chain that his rosary hung on. He smiled at the front desk lady. She offered him a grin back as he turned into the little space where he checked himself in for work. Then he was supposed to spend some time with a few of the patients. After lunch until the end of the day, he would be working with Ryder.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri May 10, 2013 3:54 am

I got my warped tour tickets c: It was hard to smuggle them, but I got them! I love my friends ^^ They got them for me and let me pay them back <3
    --
    Soon, the boy was finished with his masterpiece. He sat there, for the longest of times. Just staring at it. It was far more cheerful than anything he had ever painted. But he liked it, especially the two silhouetted figures, sitting on the small yellow field of grass. They were small, compared to the rest of the field. The small trees too. But enough detail showed they were sitting next to them, hands clasped. It was a cheerful sight. Then, picking it up, and went over to the door, as it opened, followed by his doctor.
    "Why hello Ryd-" He was cut off, when the boy walked past him. Just.... went past him. Not uttering a word. He then, painting in hand, began to head to the main lobby. Dumbfounded, his doctor followed him, cautiously. Ryder, showing almost no signs of aggression towards the other patients or staff, he went up to the lobby. There was one large, plain spot on the wall. The spot everyone saw when entering. Then, he just well... hung it up. He then happily smiled at it, happy the color filled the blank space. Then, sat down. Facing the wall, criss cross. He continued to smile, as he rested his head on the wall. Well, he was now going to sit there for about another... eh.... 5 or so hours xD
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat May 11, 2013 12:54 am

Felix walked out of the little lobby, stopping dead in his tracks at the sight of Ryder. The boy was sitting cris-cross on the ground. He had leaned himself up against the wall, and his eyes were directed at the wall. Felix let his eyes wander to the spot where Ryder was looking, surprised to see the painting. It was beautiful, no doubt. After a few moments of staring at the scene, he walked over.
    "Hey, Ryder, mind if I sit with you?" his tone was light, and left plenty of space for a rejection. He didn't mind if the boy said no, but he was pretty sure Ryder wasn't supposed to be out here. He knew that, of all the patients he could see in the lobby, Ryder was the least likely. He bit his lip, waiting for a reply.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat May 11, 2013 3:56 pm

I got my warped ticket! *does happy dance* I just wish we were going to the same one! That would be soooo cool! *flails*
    --
    Ryder's head turned slightly, so his dark eyes rested on Felix. He at first didn't respond, but then eventually answered "I don't mind" He held little concern in his words. For it was true. He didn't mind. But there was a twitch of a smile on his lips, grateful that he had asked first instead of just sitting down.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat May 11, 2013 5:02 pm

That would be cool haha!

"I'm guessing you painted that?" Felix said. He didn't want to break the quiet calamity, but he was really curious. The comfortable pause stretched out over the lobby, creeping into Felix's bones.
    The lady at the front desk just stared at the pair, her eyes wide with incredulity. She'd never quite seen anything like the two of them. Part of her just wanted to take out her phone and take a picture. The more logical side of her said that she should call the security and have Ryder taken back to his room. She did nothing.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat May 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Lol xD Take a picture.... o.o That would so be me. 'Oh lookie, two cute guys sitting together. Let's tweet this...'
    --
    He briskly nodded. "Yeah. This morning" And, when he said this morning, he meant he was up at about 1, and began to paint. And then got next to no sleep, just painting the entire am. period, until it was around noon. Then, as one could tell, he went to hang it up. So about 11 hours of constant painting he had done Razz Then, Ryder felt himself yawn a bit. He had, after all, stayed up all night. Just out of the blue, with no warning, he sorta just buried his face into Felix's shirt, and sorta just leaned on him xD He was tired, and seeing he had next to no rationality, he found nothing wrong with this.
    *Brain is being stupid and making my writing abilities suck*
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat May 11, 2013 5:57 pm

Felix smiled, glancing over at the boy leaning against his shoulder. He contemplated taking Ryder back to his room. He quickly deemed the option unnecessary. That ran the risk of waking the young boy up, and Felix knew he needed to sleep. He just sat there, glancing down at the young boy. Not many people came in, so he wasn't worried about being in people's way.

That's the most awful thing I've ever written. I don't know what's wrong with me....
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun May 12, 2013 1:41 am

It was fine Forbidden xD It actually was rather good. (I can't do much betteR)
    --
    At that, Ryder felt found his fingers gently grab his shirt, holding on firmly, but not too tightly. But then, two security guards came in, and quickly came over to the pair. It was clear they had come to take the boy back to his room, probably the doctors orders.
    "We apologize if he has caused you trouble" One spoke gruffly. "We'll take him off your hands" He then, without waiting for a response, grabbed Ryder's arm. And it wasn't as gentle as it could have been. Ryder instantly reacted, his body jerking back, and he saw that the person touching him was not someone he wanted to touch him. He only allowed one of the nurses named Taylor, and now Felix to make contact with him. And some random guard was now touching him. It rested negatively in his brain. So, as natural instinct, he jumped on the guard. The man was taken back, stumbling back, as Ryder attacked him. And then he bit onto his arm. Hard.
    "Help! He's biting me!" He screeched, and the other man tried to pull him off. But Ryder only bit on his arm harder, not letting go, his hands gripping the other man's forearm with force. He was not going to let go of him unless he was A)pried off of B)knocked out.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun May 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Felix sprung to his feet quickly. He swiftly made his way over where the security guy was "wrestling" with Ryder. He looked up at the man who was holding onto Ryder. In a deep, animalistic noise, he growled, "Let him go. Right. Now." His normally calm and friendly face was contorted into a snarl. He could actually be considered terrifying in that moment.

[That's really short... Sorry]
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun May 12, 2013 3:42 pm

Tis okay ^^ We all have our short posting times.
    --
    At Felix's growl, the one trying to pull Ryder away pulled away his hands and actually held them up in defense. But, Ryder continued to bite down, until the one whom he was biting reluctantly let go of him. Now Ryder just had his teeth biting the pale arm. And as he let go, Ryder pulled away from him, and turned, facing Felix. And he was like 'well now that's over' he just put his face back onto Felix's shoulder xD
    --
    Lol, I could just see Ryder just, well doing that xDDDDDD
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun May 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Felix wrapped his arms around Ryder protectively, another low growl emitting from his throat. It was obviously directed towards the two security men. His eyes were dark, view locked on the men. He easily scooped the small-framed boy up into his fully capable arms. Without skipping a beat, he said, "I've got it from here, lads." His voice was completely calm and level. There was even a highlight of kindness in his tone. He'd turned his mood around within a second.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun May 12, 2013 9:28 pm

The two men just stood there, mouths wide open, gawking. Ryder held onto him, almost limply. He was very relaxed at the moment, his body at ease, trusting the other man not to do anything. He was happy to be out of that situation, where these two men were making physical contact with him. He didn't like it when someone other than Taylor or Felix touched him. (Although, he prefered Felix Wink ) He wrapped his arms around the other's neck, face buried in his shirt.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon May 13, 2013 1:08 am

"Hey, do you want to go back to your room, or would you rather stay out here?" Felix murmured into the boy's ear. His warm, minty breath fanning over Ryder's cheek. He completely ignored the pair who were staring at him. Finally, he mumbled, "Close your mouth. You don't want to catch any flies." There was a bit of hostility in his voice. As soon as he looked down at the boy in his arms, his whole face softened again. He was cradling the boy in an overly protective manner, but Ryder could easily get away if he wanted to.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 13, 2013 1:47 am

Ryder felt his hot breath hit him, sending a warm shiver down his spine. And then, felt himself cling onto Felix just a little more, enjoying their closeness. "My room" He murmured, lips gently grazing against the other man's skin. "Please" He added quickly, trying to be at least polite. He then frowned slightly, as he felt a small headache come on, making his head pound ever so slightly. It was unpleasant, to say the least.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon May 13, 2013 10:59 pm

"Your wish is my command," he said, his voice light and joking. He headed towards the door and stopped abruptly, staring at the key insert. A quiet sigh escaped from between his lips. With a quick glance down at Ryder, he made a decision. "Can you do me a favor? I'm going to set you down, and you can get on my back. It's easier to hold on to someone with one arm that way," he explained simply. That way he could flash his key card without worrying that he would drop the boy.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed May 15, 2013 12:49 am

Ryder found himself grinning a little, and let out a cute little laugh "I can just walk too, you know?" He reminded him. He then wiggled out of his light grasp, letting his feet gently make contact with the hard floor. He then stood, his height short compared to Felix. His gaze only went to the man's lower neck, seeing he was on the shorter side xD But he was only 17 or so. So, he had some growing to do ^^
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu May 16, 2013 10:37 pm

Felix shrugged, "I was just offering. When I was your age, I would've killed to have been carried around, but I was way too big for anyone to even try. Being tall is a curse." His voice was joking, but his words held a note of truth to them. The fact that he had never been carried around was more due to the fact that no one wanted to bother with him. He had been quite a burden to most of the people around him when he was seventeen. He'd only had one friend when he was younger.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:23 pm